The Complete 2023 Web Development Bootcamp is the most enrolled Web Development course on Udemy. The course is suitable for those who have never programmed before and want to learn both front-end & back-end web development (full-stack web development).
The course is usually available at INR 3,399 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get The Complete 2023 Web Development Bootcamp Course for INR 455.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||9.26 lakh|
|Instructor||Dr. Angela Yu (Lead Instructor at the London App Brewery)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Basic Installation & Setup of MongoDB, Node.js, Unix Command-Line, etc.)|
|Total Student Reviews||2.73 lakh|
|1.||Front-End Web Development (42 minutes)||Working of Internet & Website, Setting Up Local Web Development Environment|
|2.||Introduction to HTML (1 hour 19 minutes)||Anatomy of HTML Tag, Links, Anchor Tag|
|HTML Boilerplate, HTML Lists, HTML Image Elements|
|How to Structure Text in HTML|
|3.||Intermediate HTML (57 minutes)||HTML Tables for Layout, HTML Forms, How to Type Emojis|
|4.||Introduction to CSS (1 hour 34 minutes)||Inline, Internal, External CSS|
|How to Debug CSS Code|
|Anatomy of CSS Syntax, CSS Selectors, Classes vs IDs|
|5.||Intermediate CSS (2 hours 58 minutes)||Favicons, HTML Divs, Font Styling|
|CSS Display Property, CSS Static, and Relative Positioning|
|Adding Content to Website|
|6.||Introduction to Bootstrap 4 (2 hours 36 minutes)||Introduction & Installation of Bootstrap, Navigation Bar, Wireframing|
|Bootstrap Grid Layout System|
|Bootstrap Containers, Buttons and Font|
|7.||Intermediate Bootstrap 4 (2 hours 35 minutes)||Bootstrap Cards|
|CSS Z-Index and Stacking Order, Media Query Breakpoints, Code Refactoring|
|Advanced CSS – Combining Selectors, Selector Priority|
|8.||Create a Website that People Love (1 hour 6 minutes)||Color Theory, Typography, UX Design|
|String Concatenation, String Lengths and Retrieving the Number of Characters|
|Increment and Decrement Expressions, Parameters and Arguments, Outputs & Return Values|
|Text Manipulation and the Text Content Property|
|12.||Challenge 1 – The Dice Game (20 minutes)||–|
|How to Play Sounds on a Website, Adding Animation to Websites|
|Objects, their Methods and the Dot Notation|
|Callbacks and How to Respond to Events|
|14.||jQuery (53 minutes)||How to Incorporate jQuery into Websites|
|How does Minification work to Reduce File Size|
|Selecting Elements, Manipulating Styles, Texts & Attributes|
|Adding Event Listeners with jQuery, Adding and Removing Elements with jQuery|
|15.||Challenge 2 – The Simon Game (15 minutes)||–|
|16.||Unix Command Line (35 minutes)||Installing & Setting up the Hyper Terminal|
|Creating, Opening, and Removing Files through the Command Line|
|17.||Backend Web Development (8 minutes)||–|
|18.||Node.js (39 minutes)||Installation on MAC and Windows|
|Node REPL (Read Evaluation Print Loops)|
|NPM Package Manager and Installing External Node Modules|
|19.||Express.js with Node.js (1 hour 14 minutes)||What is Express?|
|Creating First Server with Express|
|Responding to Requests with HTML Files|
|20.||Application Programming Interfaces (API) (2 hours 33 minutes)||API Endpoints, Paths and Parameters|
|Making GET Requests with the Node HTTPS Module, Using Express to Render a Website with Live API Data|
|21.||Git/GitHub/Version Control (1 hour 25 minutes)||Version Control Using Git and the Command Line|
|GitHub and Remote Repositories|
|22.||EJS (2 hours 9 minutes)||EJS Templates, Running Code Inside the EJS Template|
|Adding Pre-Made CSS Stylesheets to Your Website|
|23.||Challenge 3 – Blog Website (2 hours 38 minutes)||–|
|24.||Databases (20 minutes)||–|
|25.||SQL (36 minutes)||Create Table and Insert Data, Values and Adding Columns in SQL|
|SQL Relationships, Foreign Keys and Inner Joins|
|26.||MongoDB (1 hour 12 minutes)||Installing MongoDB on MAC and Windows|
|MongoDB CRUD Operations|
|27.||Mongoose (56 minutes)||Data Validation with Mongoose|
|28.||Revision/Application of Concepts (1 hour 67 minutes)||–|
|29.||Deploying Web Application (33 minutes)||–|
|30.||Challenge 4 – Blog Website Upgrade (10 minutes)||–|
|31.||Build your own RESTful API from Scratch (1 hour 46 minutes)||Introduction, Creating a Database with Robo 3T|
|Chained Route Handlers Using Express|
|32.||Authentication & Security (3 hours 33 minutes)||Database Encryption, Hashing Passwords|
|33.||React.js (8 hours 54 minutes)||–|
|34.||Web3 Decentralized App Development (1 hour 12 minutes)||Introduction|
|How Does Blockchain Work|
|What is Internet Computer (ICP)?|
|35.||Build DBANK App (1 hour 45 minutes)||–|
|36.||Create your own Crypto Token (2 hours 19 minutes)||–|
|37.||Minting NFTs & Building NFT Marketplace like OpenSea (3 hours 34 minutes)||–|
|38.||Revision & Bonus Lectures (2 hours 45 minutes)||–|
- Installation & Setup of Various Tools such as MongoDB, Node.js, Unix Hyper Terminal, Bootstrap 4, etc.
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows or macOS.
|Parameters||The Complete 2023 Web Development Bootcamp||The Complete Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap (2023)||The Complete Web Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||65 Hours||36 Hours||36.5 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||8.69 lakhs||0.63 lakhs||1.82 lakhs|
|Instructors||Dr. Angela Yu||Andrei Neagoie||Andrei Neagoie|
|Level||Beginner||Intermediate (Basic Knowledge of HTML & CSS is Required)||Beginner|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for The Complete Web Development Bootcamp course.
- Sonali G. (5.0/5) “To anyone reading this comment trying to know how this course is, I would suggest just going for it. You can rely on @Angela for the quality she serves in the course. After completing this course you surely will be grateful and more confident with the skills.”
- Vishwajeet C (5.0/5) “It’s awesome. I didn’t know much about programming earlier but now I can make a working website with some mistakes but then too I’m okay with it. Thanks”
- Aditya S (5.0/5) “It’s a complete packed course for anyone interested in web development! From basic HTML to database management to advance react! It got everything you need to learn web development! And the instructor angela oh my god she put so so so much effort in making of this course and keeps updating it from time to time! surely check it out for web development highly recommended!”
- Ankush P. (5.0/5) “I am giving 5 starts here, Before this course, I was good at frontend, I had created 4 5 projects in the frontend, but after this course, I got a good grasp in concepts, she is very good at explaining concepts. I did one internship after this course in PHP and laravel.”
- Nirav G. (5.0/5) “Awesome. Every module starts from a topic that everyone can understand easily, even me who is come from non-computer science background.”
- Umrao Krishna S. (4.0/5) “This was my first programming-related course and I definitely learned a lot. It is very beginner-friendly with an ample amount of animations to help you visualize the topics. The reason I deducted one star is that the course is a bit dated by now and it would be nice to get an update on the course. Also, it’s definitely not the only course you’ll need to become a professional web developer, you’ll need to do more. But it still covers a pretty wide range of topics so that’s really good.”
- Bhagya P. (4.0/5) “The course is well planned and well-paced. I can confirm that one can build working websites after completing the course. But I found that it does not do justice to the backend parts. Everything after the Database felt rushed and incomplete. I guess that’s the nature of it but I feel that certain points could have been explained better.”
- Nikhil G. (4.0/5) “The course is well organized and has comprehensive material on full-stack web development. Still, some of the modules need to be updated sometimes as a beginner it is hard to follow around when some set of rules is changed while transitioning into another version, e.g. Mailchimp API. But overall it’s a good course to start with web development.”
- Soumik M. (3.0/5) “The course is not updated at all, the web development domain is updating day by day, Many backend methods are obsolete today. Please update the contents.”
- Haneesh P. (3.0/5) “This is a 2018 course which is just being renamed as 2022 or 2021 every year. But the course is not being updated. The websites are changed a bit so it is a bit difficult to follow the course. Angela is a good instructor and the rest all is good.”
Similar Udemy Courses
The Complete 2023 Web Development Bootcamp: FAQs
Ques. How to get a certificate from Udemy?
Ans. You can get a certificate of completion from Udemy after you complete a paid course. Once all of the course modules are completed, the trophy icon on the top right corner of the course preview window will change its color. You can click on the trophy icon and click on the download icon to download the certificate in .pdf or .jpg format.
Ques. How to add the Udemy certificate to LinkedIn?
Ans. The steps to add the Udemy certificate to LinkedIn are mentioned below.
- Go to your LinkedIn profile and click the ‘Add Profile Section’ option. From the drop down menu select ‘Licenses and Certificates’ option.
- Click on the ‘+’ (plus) icon to add a new certificate.
- Enter the name of the course and Udemy as issuing organization in the pop-up box.
- Add the certificate number in the credential ID option. Credential ID is the certificate number found at the the bottom left corner of your Udemy certificate.
- Add credential URL after credential ID. You can find the credential URL just below the credential number. Make sure to only copy the content after ‘udemy/’.
- Save the changes.
Ques. Why Udemy course price change?
Ans. Udemy course price keeps changing to reach a wider audience. As most of the buyers are students, who cannot afford to pay the full price hence Udemy offers heavy discounts on the courses and keeps them changing over the time.
Ques. How to return courses on Udemy?
Ans. You can return the courses on Udemy from the purchase history.
- Click on the purchase history option and click on the course that you want to return.
- Click on the ‘request a refund’ option just below the title of the course.
- Select the refund method. If the transaction is eligible for refund to the original payment method then choose that or else you can request refund for Udemy credits too.
- Submit the valid reason for requesting a refund. Click on the submit button.
Ques. How to get an Udemy discount?
Ans. If you are a first time user, then you can get any Udemy courses for just INR 455. For others Udemy offers heavy discounts every now and then. They can check the official website for updates about the sales and discounts.
Ques. How to get coupons for Udemy?
Ans. You can get Udemy coupon codes either from Udemy’s official website directly or through various coupon listing pages. Udemy’s official website features multiple coupon codes during seasonal sales but for that, you need to check out the website every now and then. Coupon listing pages are another way to claim Udemy coupon codes but often they are either backdated or not applicable to Udemy’s courses.
Ques. How to get free coupons for Udemy?
Ans. You can check the coupon listing pages that offer Udemy coupons for free of cost. To check the authenticity of the coupon you can copy & paste the code and add it to your cart before checking out.
Ques. When will Udemy courses go on sale?
Ans. There is no time or event on which the Udemy courses go on sale. Udemy courses are subject to discounts & sales throughout the year.
Ques. Is Udemy certificate valid?
Ans. Yes, Udemy certificates demonstrate your accomplishments to the potential recruiters or employers. However, Udemy is not an accredited institution so Udemy certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Ques. Do Udemy courses expire?
Ans. No, paid Udemy courses have a lifetime access. Candidates who have an active Udemy account can access the course anytime and from anywhere.