The Complete Web Developer Course 3.0 is designed as a sequel to the preceding Build 14 Websites Course on Udemy. It is an in-depth coding course that can be done by candidates to learn the advanced functionalities of website development and coding in 6 weeks. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
INR 3,499). The course is apt for beginners who wish to learn from scratch to an advanced level.
|Course Name||The Complete Web Developer Course 3.0|
|Student Enrollment||3.07 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner|
|Total Student Reviews||0.70 lakhs|
|1.||HTML 5 (2 Hours 01 Minutes)||Introduction to HTML 5|
|The Structure of a Webpage|
|Creating a Full Webpage|
|Header and Paragraph Tags|
|Ordered and Unordered Lists|
|2.||CSS 3 (3 Hours 49 Minutes)||What is CSS|
|Classes and IDs|
|Responding To A Click|
|Changing Website Content|
|Mini Challenge – Disappearing Circles|
|4.||jQuery (3 Hours 24 Minutes)||What is jQuery|
|Using jQuery In Your Webpages|
|Detecting A Click|
|Changing Website Content|
|Changing Website Styles|
|Introducing jQuery UI|
|Draggables & Resizables|
|Accordion & Sortable|
|5.||Bootstrap (2 Hours 15 Minutes)||What is Bootstrap|
|Your First Bootstrap Site|
|The Grid System|
|Forms & Tables|
|Modals, Popovers & Tooltips|
|6.||WordPress (1 Hour)||What Is WordPress|
|The WordPress Dashboard|
|Creating A Blog|
|Creating An E-Commerce Site|
|7.||PHP (2 Hours 36 Minutes)||Introduction To PHP|
|For And For Each Loop|
|Sending An Email With PHP|
|Getting Contents Of Other Scripts|
|8.||MySQL (2 Hours 52 Minutes)||Introduction to MySQL|
|Connecting To A Database|
|Retrieving Data From A Database|
|Inserting And Updating Data|
|Looping Through Data|
|Storing Passwords Securely|
|9.||APIs (1 Hour 39 Minutes)||The Google Maps API|
|Geocoding With Google Maps|
|The Twitter API|
|10.||Mobile Apps (1 Hour 54 Minutes)||Creating HTML Based Apps|
|Submitting An App To Google Play/ App Store|
|11.||HTML 5/CSS 3 Special Features ( 2 Hours 01 Minute)||Introduction to HTML 5/CSS 3 Features|
|What is HTML 5|
|HTML Form Features|
|HTML 5 Canvas|
|Other HTML5 Features|
|What Is CSS 3|
|Gradients & Shadows|
|Transformations & Animations|
|Layout & Calculations|
|12.||Python (1 Hour 29 Minutes)||Introduction To Python Section|
|Why Learn Python|
|Variables & Arrays|
|Loops In Python|
|If Statements In Python|
|Functions In Python|
|13.||Bonus Section: Twitter Clone Using MVC (2 Hour 23 Minutes)||MVC Framework Setup|
|Following & Unfollowing|
|Posting A Tweet|
|Searching & Viewing Profiles|
- Installation & Setup of Various Tools such as Bootstrap 4 is not compulsory, all the software will be downloaded during the course.
- No pre-knowledge is required
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows or Mac.
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||31 hours||69 Hours||9.5 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||3.07 lakhs||6.05 Lakhs||0.19 Lakhs|
|Instructors||Rob Percival||Jonas Schmedtmann||Rob Percival|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
- Rayaa G. (5.0/5): “The course has been created with a lot of thought and planning. Each topic is related to the one before. Rob not only teaches he shows on this course how to google the information needed, which I’ve been doing and I’ve learned a lot from this method of teaching. I’ve nearly finished the course and I feel very confident to send my CV to potential employers. Thanks for an excellent course. Rayaa”
- Alfany R. (5.0/5): “I loved this course. Rob explains everything so well. It’s easy to understand. You will get the most of this course as long as you’re applying immediately as you’re learning. His ebook was the perfect bonus, with amazing content inside. Gives you the confidence booster needed when entering this new field. Highly recommend for anyone that really wants to learn these computer languages.”
- Ian B. (5.0/5): “Lots of content and a great way to get an understanding of various coding methods. Rob’s teaching style is also very easy to follow. I definitely recommend it.”
- John Michael B. (5.0/5): “I’m taking this course at my own pace, and returned to it at just the time I needed it. Working perfectly for me. I think your delivery is direct and to the point, but I appreciate it more now that I have done a half a year of related study than when I was a complete novice at the start of the course. There is so much to learn about this topic (CSS) that after learning a lot about it, I needed to return to the basics to test my understanding. Enjoying it immensely. It is extremely rewarding when you finally understand a concept.”
- Youpele E. (5.0/5): “Rob makes coding understandable. Just follow the video tutorials. Practice using the tools provided on the course. Practice daily at least a minimum of 20 mins every day. The longer you practice. The deeper the learning and experience.”
- Vijay N. (4.5/5): “Fantastic course, I have learnt a lot, This definitely is a great place to start coding and understanding the basic building blocks of how a website works. After finishing the course I realize that I have learnt a huge amount of stuff but, at the same time I feel like I am just getting started.”
- Varun G. (4.0/5): “it seems a little basic as of yet waiting to get into it more. it has improved and made it more challenging!”
- Aras T. (3.5/5): “This course will get you familiar with lots of concepts on Web Development however bear in mind that most of it is surface-level knowledge. The websites you build during the course are generic ones. The course is good to start your web development learning and put out simple websites however you will require deeper learning for more complex ones where you require the data to be processed etc… If you live outside of the UK, I doubt the certificate system created by Rob, the instructor himself, would mean much to you or to anyone that you may want to offer your services. However, the free stuff that comes with this course is always welcome. Overall I would give this course a 3.5 / 5. Thank you Rob for the course, It did helped me to get familiar with the Web environment.”
- Jennifer (3.0/5): “Needs several updates for 2021. The major ones are:
- WordPress suggested free theme is no longer available
- Current Bootstrap is v5.1
- The PHP challenge weather-forecast website is VERY different – need to change the site or the methods to be current.”
Similar Udemy Courses
The Complete Web Developer Course 3.0: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 31 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.