‘The Complete PHP MYSQL Professional Course with 5 Projects’ is a project-based course that aims to teach students PHP and MySQL. The course focuses on the basics as well as advanced concepts of PHP. The instructor follows a hands-on approach, where students will work on a couple of projects such as regular expressions, contact form + email, dynamic web pages, and CMS-based employee management as they learn.
The course is suitable for beginners as the instructor teaches PHP from the beginning. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get ‘The Complete PHP MYSQL Professional Course with 5 Projects’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Students or anyone interested to learn PHP
- Designers who want to learn back-end programming
- College/University students
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||45,349 students|
|Instructor||Jazeb Akram https://www.linkedin.com/in/jazebakram|
|Topics Covered||Basics of PHP, regular expressions, dynamic web pages, employee management CRUD application, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||2,482|
- Fundamentals and building blocks of PHP with practical applications
- Using regular expressions for form validation in the most secure way
- Creating dynamic web pages using a range of PHP techniques
- PHP CRUD application for employee management system from scratch
- CMS (Content Management System) with admin panel
- How to begin using Bootstrap 4 frame without using a Bootstrap template
- Using PHP Sessions in a more complex manner to easily communicate information between project modules
- Functional blog with commenting capabilities
- Powerful web forms that are unhackable
- Create a competent CRUD
- CMS based projects
- Full coding exercises
- Login-logout admin system
- Use PHP to send emails
- Bootstrap 4.2.1
- Tracking URLs
- Security measures for open pages
- Fabulous fonts
|1.||Course Promo Video (31 minutes)||Course Promo Video|
|Instructor Status | Important|
|Using Possible Answers to Questions Section|
|2.||Building Blocks of PHP (01 hour 22 minutes)||Requirements overview|
|XAMP Downloading and Installing|
|XAMP Files and Solving Error|
|Getting the Best Editor|
|3.||Coding Exercises of Course (08 seconds)||All Coding Exercises of Course|
|4.||Building Blocks of PHP Continue.. (02 hours 00 minutes)||Inside Job|
|User Define Functions|
|Super Global Variables|
|5.||Super Global Post Variable (24 minutes)||Form|
|Form Another Working Example|
|6.||Regular Expressions (28 minutes)||Regular Expressions PPT|
|Regular Expressions Creation Part 1|
|Regular Expressions Creation Part 2|
|7.||Form Validation Pro (01 hour 01 minutes)||Form Validation Project Overview Part 1|
|Form Validation Project Part 2|
|Form Validation Project Part 3 Adding Constraints|
|Form Validation Project Part 4 Finishing PHP|
|Form Validation Project Part 5 Working with CSS|
|For Sending Email|
|Sending Email in PHP|
|Form Validation Project Sending Email|
|8.||Dynamic Web Pages (01 hour 03 minutes)||URL|
|Dynamic Web Pages Project Part 1|
|Dynamic Web Pages Project Part 2|
|Dynamic Web Pages Project Part 3|
|Dynamic Web Pages Project Part 4|
|9.||Powerful Super Global Variables (31 minutes)||Cookie|
|10.||Employee Management Crud Application (01 hour 26 minutes)||What we are going to do|
|Inserting Data into DataBase|
|View From DataBase|
|Showing Data on the Update Page|
|Search From Database|
|11.||NEW CMS 4.2.1 — 2019 (11 hours 11 minutes)||Bootstrap Introduction|
|Toggle button with Bootstrap5 (2021)|
|Creating Category Table|
|Creating Session File|
|Date and Time|
|Inserting Category in Table|
|Add New Post UI|
|Basic Validation for Post Page|
|Finalizing New Post Page|
|Designing All Post Page|
|Fetching All Posts|
|Another way to limit content|
|Designing Public Front-end|
|Showing Posts on Blog Publicly|
|Activating Search Button|
|Edit Post Extraction|
|Designing Commenting Area|
|Creating Relation Between Tables|
|Designing Admin Registration Page|
|Adding New Admin in Db|
|Check Username Existence|
|Designing Login Page|
|Tracking Admin Activities|
|Restricting Login Page|
|Delete Existing Category|
|Delete Existing Admin|
|Designing Side Area of Dashboard|
|Showing Insights of Blog|
|Fetching Posts for Dashboard|
|Enhancing Admin Experience on Comments|
|Showing Comment Count on Blog Page|
|Adding Pagination Links|
|Activating Current Page|
|Creating Forward and Backward Buttons|
|Removing Technical Glitch|
|Filing Content in Side Area|
|Showing Posts According to Category|
|Showing Recent Posts in Side Area|
|Designing My Profile Page|
|Designing Right Area|
|Finishing My-profile Page|
|Designing Public Profile Page|
|Adding PHP to Profile Page|
|12.||Possible Answers to Questions (05 minutes)||syntax error or undefined variable on some line|
|Can’t update the database|
|Source Codes of course|
|login system | function Login_Attempt($Username,$Password) is not working|
|PHP 7 OR PHP 5.6|
|Give me Course for FREEEEE|
|URL Post ID is not getting from URL / Edit Post is not Updating|
|URL error | undefined id error on some line|
|Accessing XAMP localhost| http://localhost/dashboard/ and not ‘localhost’|
|Sending Email question|
|No source File for Web Dynamic Project in section7|
|‘Something Went Wrong’ message. Data was adding Previously but not now | Answer|
|Can’t find htdocs on MAC . Can’t access it on browser.|
|Image upload Problem | Image is not moving to directory|
|Creating Responsive Button|
|Manage Upload File Size, Duplicate name etc|
- PHP knowledge is not necessary. Students will learn everything about PHP in this course from scratch.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- A PC/laptop with a stable internet connection.
Narendra Kumar Singh (4/5): PDO …SQL injection..form validation and cms project match best for me….
- Goran Pleše (5/5): I like this course, maybe one of the best ones I have taken…
- Aziz ullah (5/5): Done Excellent by , Jazeb Akram and thank you Jazeb Akram.
- John Smith (5/5): The way he explained the loop looks awesome and form validation as well.
- Danilo José da Silva (5/5): your resources are very good for all of us to keep learning.
- Malik A. (3.5/5): I feel that the end of the project was a little bit rushed so I am not giving 4 or 5 stars, however still a very entertaining project. The quality of the lecture and audio is good, and I made a lot of progress so I recommend this course.
- Omkar R. (3/5): It is good PHP course. Need more PHP basics lectures.
- Michael B. (1/5): While some of the course is useful it does NOT cover what I thought of as the basics, namely how to read information from an SQL database using PHP and prepared statements.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Jazeb Akram who is a Data Scientist. With a 4.2 instructor rating and 3,977 reviews on Udemy, he offers 11 courses and has taught 77,050 students so far.
- Jazeb Akram is a Data Scientist and has been working as a Developer Consultant for a couple of years.
- He has been working as a freelancer since 2011.
- He created numerous applications for numerous businesses and also trained people in programming languages and technologies.
- Jazeb holds a computer science degree from the University of Punjab in Pakistan and a master’s degree in data science from Western Sydney University in Australia.
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 449 (||INR 449 (|
|Duration||20 hours||4 hours||23 hours|
|Instructors||Jazeb Akram||Syed Ali||Laurence Svekis|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|