The “NodesJS-The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GRAPH QL, Deno)” course is categorized as an intermediate-level course designed for those who do not have prior programming experience and want to learn both front-end & back-end web development programming. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get “NodesJS-The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GRAPH QL, Deno)” for INR 455.
The course discusses skills to master Node JS & Deno.js and also discusses steps to build REST APIs with Nodejs, and GraphQL APIs. The course also discusses techniques to use MongoDB, SQL, and others.
|Course Name||NodeJS- The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL, Deno)|
|Student Enrollment||2 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Node.js Basics & Basic Core Modules|
|Total Student Reviews||0.38 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction (40 Minutes)||What is Node.js, Installing Node.js and creating our first app, understanding the role & usage of Node.js|
|3.||Understanding the Basics (1 Hour 33 Minutes)||How the web works, creating a Node Server, understanding Requests, Sending Responses|
|4.||Improved Development Workflow and Debugging (48 Minutes)||Understanding NPM Scripts, Understanding different Error Types, Logical Errors, Dealing with Runtime Errors|
|5.||Working with Express.js (1 Hour 34 Minutes)||What is Express.js, adding Middleware, using express router, Filtering Paths|
|6.||Working with Dynamic Content & Adding Templating Engines (2 Hour 3 Minutes)||Sharing data across Requests, Adding a layout, working with Handlebars, working with EJS|
|7.||The Model View Controller (44 Minutes)||What is MVC, adding controllers|
|Finishing the Controllers, adding a Product Model|
|Storing Data, wrap up|
|8.||Optional: Enhancing the App (36 Minutes)||Creating shop structure, working on the Navigation, Storing Product Data|
|9.||Dynamic Routes & Advanced Models (1 Hour 39 Minutes)||Preparations, Extracting Dynamic Params|
|Loading product detail Data, adding a cart model|
|Linking to the Edit Page, Using Query Params|
|Editing the product data, deleting cart items|
|10.||SQL Introduction (53 Minutes)||Choosing a Database, NoSQL Introduction, retrieving Data|
|Fetching Products, Wrap up|
|11.||Understanding Sequelize (1 Hour 52 Minutes)||Sequelize, defining a Model, updating Products|
|Deleting Products, creating a User Model|
|12.||Working with NoSQL & Using MongoDB (2 Hours 19 Minutes)||Setting up MongoDB. Fetching All Products, Deleting Products|
|13.||Working with Mongoose (1 Hour 17 Minutes)||Creating the product schema, Updating Products, deleting products, Loading the cart, storing All order Related Data|
|14.||Sessions & Cookies (1 Hour 13 Minutes)||What is a cookie, setting a Cookie, Deleting a Cookie, Fixing some Minor Bugs|
|15.||Adding Authentication (1 Hour 9 Minutes)||Encrypting Passwords, authentication, adding a Tiny code Improvement, Using a CSRF token|
|16.||Sending Emails (10 Minutes)||How does sending Emails work|
|Using sendGrid, Potential Limitation for Large Scale Apps|
|17.||Advanced Authentication (36 Minutes)||Adding Authorization, Creating the token, why we need Authorization|
|18.||Understanding Validation (1 Hour 16 Minutes)||How to validate Input|
|Adding Async Validation|
|Keeping user input, Sanitizing Data|
|19.||Error Handling (48 Minutes)||Types of Error & Error Handling|
|Throwing Errors in Code|
|Returning Error Pages|
|20.||File Upload & Download (1 Hour 11 Minutes)||Setting File Type Headers, Deleting Files,|
|Fixing Invoice Links|
|Restricting File Access|
|21.||Adding Pagination (26 Minutes)||Adding Pagination Links, Adding Dynamic Pagination Buttons|
|Re-using the Pagination Logic & Controls|
|22.||Understanding Async Requests (23 Minutes)||What is async Requests, Adding client side JS Code|
|Manipulating the DOM|
|23.||Adding Payments (29 Minutes)||How payments work, Adding a Checkout Page|
|24.||Working with REST APIs- The Basic (1 Hour 3 Minutes)||Accessing Data with REST APIs, Sending POST Requests|
|25.||Working with REST APIs- The practical Application (2 Hours 30 Minutes)||Planning the API, Fetching list of Posts|
|Uploading Images, Updating Posts, Deleting Posts|
|26.||Understanding Async Await in Node. js (14 Minutes)||What is sync await all about, top-level “await”|
|27.||Understanding websockets & Socket.io ( 37 Minutes)||Sorting correctly, Deleting posts Across clients|
|28.||Working with GraphQL (2 Hours 47 Minutes)||What is GraphQL, defining a Mutation schemes|
|29.||Deploying our App (1 Hour 2 Minutes)||Deployment preparations, using environment variables, Using production of API team|
|30.||Testing Node. js Applications (1 Hour 42 Minutes)||What is testing, using stubs, testing controllers.|
|31.||Node. js as a Build Tool & Using npm (22 Minutes)||Npm & Node.js Using npm|
|What is a Build tool|
|33.||NodeJS & TypeScript (1 Hour 30 Minutes)||TypeScript, Assigning Types, A first Summary, Working with Union Types|
|34.||An Introduction to Deno (1 Hour 34 Minutes)||What is Deno, Why Deno|
|Deno setup, writing First Deno Code|
|Using the Runtime API|
|35.||Deno, CRUD & Databases (MongoDB) (38 Minutes)||App setup, handling CORS Errors|
|36.||Roundup (3 Minutes)||Course Roundup|
- General knowledge of web working is preferable
- No Node JS knowledge is required
|Parameters||NodesJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GRAPH QL, Deno)||Modern React with Redux||Understanding the TypeScript – 2023 Edition|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||40.5 hours||52.5 Hours||15 Hours|
|Rating||4.7/5||4.7 / 5||4.7 / 5|
|Student Enrollments||2.00 lakhs||2.62 lakhs||1.46 lakhs|
|Instructors||Maximilian Schwarzmuller||Stephen Grider||Maximilian Schwarzmuller|
|Topics Covered||Node.js, Npm, Asynchronous programming, ES6/ES7||The fundamental features of React, JSX, and Styling library||ES6 features with TypeScript, Classes in TypeScript, Namespaces and modules, Interfaces, Generics, Decorators|
|Register Here||Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
- Shakti S.(5.0/5) “It was a great experience learning nodes with Max and practice live with real examples. I would definitely recommend the same course to others.”
- Shreyansh A. (5.0/5)) “Loved the course, and has everything you need to start building node projects on your own. Purchased Angular course now, hopefully it is the same quality as this.”
- Sanket S.(5.0/5) “The best Course on Advance Node JS . Max has almost covered everything in it. The main thing is the practical implementation which Max has done very skillfully. Though I got messed up during some backend coding but tried to solve by my own and learned a lot with those mistakes.”
- Vinod N (5.0/5) “It’s a very nice experience. I have learned a lot about NodeJs. Teaching techniques are very easy and very effective. I enjoyed and learned a lot. Thanks.”
- Munaver Shuheb S.(5.0/5) “Absolutely very good teaching, i love teaching for that reason only i already brought the react lecture of you.”
- Maddy M. (4.0/5) “Good overview of Node.js and its usage. The only thing I don’t like in this course is the way of explaining REST apis. This was mixed with UI logic and focus shifted from and to it. Now a days Node.js is used specifically for REST APIS and other frontend frameworks (React, React Native, Angular..etC) to build UI. So I don’t think this is very useful course for most of the scenarios. Also sometimes , Max is explaining things very fast confuses me and try to understand it by watching again n again.Great course for only node.js implementors. Not ideal course of strong API foundation.”
- Ankit P.(4.0/5) “Course is fine for a beginner level candidate ,but I think it should have a v2 or something which should be higher in complexity with some realistic projects.”
- Aditya S.(3.0/5) “Initial videos had too many corrections causing a lot of confusion, we were designing things on the fly, as this course is about node and not designing it would have been better had we just used a pre built css files like we did towards the end of the course with ReactJS”
- Sourav S.(3.0/5) “course should be updated specially node version 16 must be used and mvc ‘view’ looks very confusing.”
Similar Udemy Courses
NodesJS – The Complete Guide (MVC, REST APIs, GRAPH QL, Deno): FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The standard fee of the course is INR 3499 but there is an 87% discount going on the course. The discounted price of the course is INR 455.
Ques. What will I get to learn by doing this course?
Ans. the candidate will get to have basic and advanced knowledge of Nodes.js.
Ques. Which are the top companies that offer this course to their employees?
Ans. The top companies are
- Net app
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 40.5 hours. The course will contain 36 sections.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, once you pay, you will have lifetime access to the course. The credentials will be provided to you.
Ques. Will I get a certificate after completing the course?
Ans. Yes, after the completion of the course, you will get the certificate issued by the author.
Ques. What is the rating of the course?
Ans. The Rating of the course is 4.6 out of 5
Ques. who is the author of the course?
Ans. The author of the course is Maximilian Schwarzmuller.
Ques. Do you need any prior experience?
Ans. No, you do not need any prior experience for this course.
Ques. Is this course suitable for me?
Ans. Yes, this course is suitable for beginners and advanced level web developers.