Complete Web Design from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing is the most sought after course under the Web Design category. The course has more than 40k student enrollment and an average rating of 4.7/5. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing Course for INR 455.
The course is suitable for those who do not have the coding background or knowledge about the Photoshop tool. The instructor teaches the two most popular Web Development tools Figma and Webflow that are suitable for Website Development and do not require coding or basic Photoshop skills.
|Registration Link||Apply Here!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||40,420 students|
|Instructor||Vako Shvili (Web Designer)|
|Topics Covered||Layout, Typography, Visual Hierarchy, Design Tricks, Website Design and Development using Figma and Webflow|
|Total Student Reviews||10,215|
|1.||Getting started (12 mins)||What is Webflow?|
|Sign up with Webflow|
|Bookmark the Resources Page|
|2.||PART 1: Secrets of Good Design (9 mins)||Intro to Good Design|
|Getting started with Figma|
|3.||Layout is King (40 mins)||It All Starts With Alignment & Grid|
|It All Starts With Alignment & Grid|
|Practice: Alignment & Grid|
|Alignment & Grid|
|Importance of Visual Hierarchy|
|Practice: Visual Hierarchy|
|Join the Student Hangout on Discord|
|Beware of Optical Illusions|
|4.||How to use Typography beautifully (45 mins)||Intro to Typography|
|Typeface comes with a Personality|
|Practice: Setting type|
|Two fonts only|
|Where to find fonts|
|5.||The Art of Color (28 mins)||Intro to Colors|
|Practice: Sampling colors|
|6.||How to use photos to create Mouthwatering websites (52 mins)||Intro to Photos|
|Practice: Image Overlays|
|Photo Cropping Techniques – Extreme Crop|
|Photo Cropping Techniques – Soft Crop|
|Practice: Photo Cropping|
|Rule of Thirds|
|Pick Photos Like a Pro|
|7.||6 Design tricks every designer should know (32 mins)||Intro to Design Tricks|
|8.||Practice by mimicking Pros (25 mins)||Mimic Method|
|Intro to Design Practice|
|The Biggest SECRET of Great Designers: Inspiration|
|Practice: Mood Board|
|9.||Designing your first beautiful Web page (56 mins)||Chat App homepage designs|
|10.||How Web Pages Work (15 mins)||Webflow Designer Intro|
|HTML & CSS|
|The Box Model|
|Intro to Webflow Development|
|11.||Building your First Web Page (2 hours 52 mins)||Section & Div Block|
|Padding & Margins|
|Buttons and Links|
|12.||Responsive Web Design: Beautiful on any device (45 mins)||Intro to Responsive Web Design|
|13.||Going Live: Launching your First web page (14 mins)||Going Live: SEO (Chat App)|
|14.||PART 4: CLIENT PROJECT FROM START TO FINISH (2 mins)||Intro to Client Project|
|15.||Nail the Designs: Project Brief, Mood Board (2hours 19 mins)||Good Design Process|
|16.||Development: From Designs to Functional Website (1hour 43 mins)||Background Styles|
|Navbar (Team App)|
|Footer (Team App)|
|17.||Interactions: Breathing Life into your Website (22 mins)||Interactions Intro|
|Arrow Interaction – Part 1|
|18.||Responsive Web Design (Team App Website) (28 mins)||Responsive: Navbar (Team App)|
|Responsive: Hero (Team App)|
|19.||Blog and CMS: Going from Static to Dynamic Website (1hour 39 mins)||CMS & Dynamic Content|
|20.||Going Live: Your fully Functional Dynamic Website (22 mins)||SEO & Publish (Team App)|
|21.||PART5: SECRETS OF MAKING MONEY FREELANCING (1 min)||Intro to Freelancing|
|22.||Stunning Portfolio Website made for you (23 mins)||Portfolio Website|
|Portfolio Website Tour|
|23.||Where to find Freelance Work (22 mins)||Finding work – Online|
|24.||28 Tips to win on Upwork (49 mins)||Upwork Overview|
|25.||Pricing, Proposal Template & More (45 mins)||Pricing: How much do you charge?|
|Pricing: Hourly vs Fixed Rate|
|26.||PART 6: ADVANCED (55 mins)||Intro to Advanced|
- Installation of Webflow/Figma in Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Basic knowledge of Webflow & Figma
- User should be aware of the basics of Web Design
|Parameters||Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to freelancing||Motion Design with Figma: Animations, Motion Graphics, UX/UI||Master Digital Product Design: UX Research & UI Design|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||19.5 hours||13.5 hours||15.5 hours|
|Student Enrollment||39,837 students||13,162 students||27,996 students|
(Founder of zerotomastery.io) & Daniel Schifano
(Head of Product Design @ Up&Up)
(UI Designer & Developer)
|Topics Covered||Layout, Typography, visual hierarchy, design tricks, How to take the designs and build them into websites using Webflow, Secret tips of freelance web designers, How to design beautiful websites using Figma||Figma, Mobile App Design, Smart Animate, Principles of Motion Design||Design Process, Critical Thinking, Minimalism, Form & Function, Figma, History of Digital Product Design, Applied Psychology in Design|
|Register here||Apply Here!||Apply Here!||Apply Here!|
Check out the student reviews for the Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing course.
- Emmanuel I. (5.0/5) “Vako is an amazing teacher. Believe me, He deserves more than a 5-star review if there was anything better, I’d give it… I feel like I already know too much to take up the freelancing world. It was an amazing and interesting Course all the way. Love how Vako segmented and merged both Figma and Webflow sections together. Thank you so much, Vako! I’d definitely keep in touch!”
- Okosodo F. (5.0/5) “The course was great, the course contents were amazing and the instructor is exceptionally good.”
- Choi Yan T. (4.0/5) “Thank you Vako! The webflow part is great and really inspiring. Though I have some obstacles at first, revisiting the videos and looking at Vako’s example helped a lot! Thanks again!”
- Martin C. (5.0/5) “Excellent course! Everything is covered here! Vako teaches very well and he teaches everything we need to know in order to start a Web Design career! I’m about to start freelancing in a few days, after finishing my portfolio! Wish me luck ?”
- Vasanthi S. (5.0/5) “This course helped me a lot about web designing and development and also helped me to develop my design skills and to start my new freelancing career soon”
- Masahiro K. (5.0/5) “This course is recommended for all those who want to start their career as a designer.This is because the instructor does not only teach the techniques of Figma and Webflow, but also teaches the essence of design principles (why a design is good, etc.) and the important things to be aware of as a designer and professional.Technology evolves fast and becomes obsolete quickly, but that is not the case with what he teaches in this course.Thank you Vako!”
- Reza R. (5.0/5) “If I could give Vako and this course 10 Stars out of 5 I would. He is a natural born teacher. The course is so well laid out. There is a wonderful mixture of theory and practice. He has inspired me to pursue this line of work. Thank you Vako.”
- Matteo Andrea V. (5.0/5) “Vako is a really good teacher, very engaging, I do feel like I can start building websites on webflow now. I wish he did a more detailed course on figma.”
- Dimitris F. (5.0/5) “This course was very interesting. Vako, i think covered everything with many details and gave very useful tips.”
- David C. (3.5/5) “The journey has been good so far”
- Luiz Jorge N. (3.5/5) “Need more explanation of fonts”
Similar Udemy Courses
|The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0||Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modelling for Beginners|
Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing: FAQs
Ques. How to get a Certificate from Udemy?
Ans. You can get a certificate of completion from Udemy after you complete a paid course. Once all of the course modules are completed, the trophy icon on the top right corner of the course preview window will change its color. You can click on the trophy icon and click on the download icon to download the certificate in .pdf or .jpg format.
Ques. How to add the Udemy Certificate to LinkedIn?
Ans. The steps to add the Udemy certificate to LinkedIn are mentioned below.
- Go to your LinkedIn profile and click the ‘Add Profile Section’ option. From the drop down menu select the ‘Licenses and Certificates’ option.
- Click on the ‘+’ (plus) icon to add a new certificate.
- Enter the name of the course and Udemy as issuing organization in the pop-up box.
- Add the certificate number in the credential ID option. The credential ID is the certificate number found at the bottom left corner of your Udemy certificate.
- Add credential URL after credential ID. You can find the credential URL just below the credential number. Make sure to only copy the content after ‘udemy/’.
- Save the changes.
Ques. Why Udemy course price change?
Ans. Udemy course price keeps changing to reach a wider audience. As most of the buyers are students, who cannot afford to pay the full price hence Udemy offers heavy discounts on the courses and keeps them changing over time.
Ques. How to return courses on Udemy?
Ans. You can return the courses on Udemy from the purchase history.
- Click on the purchase history option and click on the course that you want to return.
- Click on the ‘request a refund’ option just below the title of the course.
- Select the refund method. If the transaction is eligible for refund to the original payment method then choose that or else you can request refund for Udemy credits too.
- Submit the valid reason for requesting a refund. Click on the submit button.
Ques. How to get an Udemy discount?
Ans. If you are a first time user, then you can get any Udemy courses for just INR 455. For others Udemy offers heavy discounts every now and then. They can check the official website for updates about sales and discounts.
Ques. How to get Coupons for Udemy?
Ans. You can get Udemy coupon codes either from Udemy’s official website directly or through various coupon listing pages. Udemy’s official website features multiple coupon codes during seasonal sales but for that, you need to check out the website every now and then. Coupon listing pages are another way to claim Udemy coupon codes but often they are either backdated or not applicable to Udemy’s courses.
Ques. How to get free Coupons from Udemy?
Ans. You can check the coupon listing pages that offer Udemy coupons for free of cost. To check the authenticity of the coupon you can copy & paste the code and add it to your cart before checking out.
Ques. When will Udemy go on sale?
Ans. There is no time or event on which the Udemy courses go on sale. Udemy courses are subject to discounts & sales throughout the year.
Ques. Is Udemy Certificate Valid?
Ans. Yes, Udemy certificates demonstrate your accomplishments to potential recruiters or employers. However, Udemy is not an accredited institution so Udemy certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Ques. Does paid course expire?
Ans. No, paid Udemy courses have lifetime access provided you have an active Udemy account and Udemy continues to have the license for the course.