The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course is the best-selling stock trading course on Udemy with a 4.6 rating out of 5. The course is directed towards complete beginners and people with intermediate knowledge about stock trading. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course gives a holistic understanding of the stock market along with its history and evaluation. The course provides knowledge from the point of view of both the buyer and seller. Students will get to know about various exchanges, money management, trading psychology, risk management but also the processes involved in order to get a company listed.
|Course Name||The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course|
|Student Enrollment||1.70 Lakh|
|Course Level||Beginners Level|
|Downloadable Resources||32 Resources|
|Total Student Reviews||0.43 Lakh|
|1||The Basics and The Market (39 Minutes)||Why Be Involved In The Markets|
|What Is A Stock?|
|What Is A Market?|
|What Is A Stock Exchange?|
|What Is A Broker?|
|Important Changes to be aware of|
|2||Orders and Prices (54 Minutes)||Orders And Order Types|
|Orders Driving Prices (Level1 – Level2 – Time and Sales)|
|3 Ways of Making Money|
|3||Recommended Resources (17 Minutes)||Warning: Beware of Scammers|
|Shareable Google Sheet For Global Resources|
|4||Technical Analysis (3 Hours 52 Minutes)||Introduction|
|Charts and Candlesticks|
|Trends, Support & Resistance|
|Relative Strength Index (RSI)|
|Average True Range (ATR)|
|5||Risk Management and Money Management (1 Hour 57 Minutes)||Expectancy|
|Gambling vs Educated Betting|
|Important Changes to be aware of|
|Batting Averages and Win/Loss Ratio|
|6||Trading Psychology (1 Hour 29 Minutes)||The Importance of Psychology|
|Status Quo Bias|
|Genes and Instincts|
|Misconceptions and Ways to Improve|
|7||Trading Tools (21 Minutes)||Stock Screener – Finviz|
|Charting Platform – TradingView|
|8||Bonus Lecture||One Bonus Lecture|
- Willingness to learn the concept of stock trading.
- A Laptop with a stable internet connection
|Parameters||The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course||Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies||Live Stock Trading Course: Beginner to Pro|
|Offers||INR 479 (||INR 479 (||INR 479 (|
|Duration||9.5 Hours||9.5 Hours||8 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||0.42 lakhs||0.75 lakhs||0.13 lakhs|
|Instructors||Mohsen Hassan ( Finance & Programming Education )||Mohsen Hassan ( Finance & Programming Education )||Mohsen Hassan ( Finance & Programming Education )|
|Topics Covered||Trading, Technical Analysis, Candlesticks, Stocks, Day Trading||Stocks, Day Trading, Swing Trading, and Financial Trading||Day and Swing Trade LIVE with a Professional Trader|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
- Amil G. (Rating: 5.0 out of 5): “An excellent course – covers all basics. I am watching it over many times for the knowledge to take context form. Some of the slides could have been typed for clarity, especially the graph examples and maths formula calculations. I enjoyed it so much that I bought the advanced course.”
- Mark S. (Rating: 5.0 out of 5): “Mohsen Hassan is one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. He gives you the information with practical real-world examples that help you fully understand how the information and techniques can be applied when you are trading. Mohsen’s teaching is focused on teaching you in such a way that you can be successful. He is a true teacher. The kind of teacher that wants his student to succeed. He is not doing this to make money like the teachers on many other websites where you can learn how to trade. That’s why the courses are so cheap. The information here is available from other websites at a cost of thousands of dollars. The course covers everything you need to know to get started trading stocks or forex. It is well structured, all aspects of trading are clearly explained, and there is a focus on giving you only what you need to be successful at trading. I have completed both The Complete Foundation Forex Trading Course and The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course now, and I am eager to move on to The Advanced Stock Trading Course within the next few hours. Thank you Mohsen, for your dedication to teaching excellence.”
- Samyuktha S. (Rating: 5.0 out of 5): “One of the best courses. He has explained so well. You can get a very good understanding of the basics.”
- Kawaljit Kaur G. (Rating: 5.0 out of 5): “Very knowledgeable course. I just started trading and wanted to gain some knowledge on how to proceed with it. And I assure you, I have made some profits after learning this course. Thank you.”
- Raju D. (Rating: 5.0 out of 5): “Very good one for all who are interested in learning stock market. There are many angles and aspects which he discussed and usually you won’t see any YouTuber talking about those. This is a systematic learning path and I already enrolled myself to another course by Mohsen. Will definitely go through this once again to brush up on what I had learned. I recommend everyone to watch this course at least twice so that you are sure of grasping the required information.”
- Jeffrey L. (Rating: 4.5 out of 5): “Great course, not quite ready to start trading yet after this one, hopefully after the advanced one. Very insightful and applicable to trading and investing. I feel like I learned a lot. Also took a ton of notes but I learned the most important thing is sticking to an effective strategy and not trading from fear but rather from your well-defined strategy, and be ready to take your losses and get good at that. Some great material here.”
- Jr Julhamid P. (Rating: 4.0 out of 5): “Very informative of the concepts. However, the information seemed too much for someone who plans to start stock trading on a part-time basis while working a full-time job. But overall a lot of nice-to-know details aside from must knows.”
- Bryam C. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5): “Well explained and detailed, but too much theory, it would be a 5 stars course if you show us how to apply the theory and some practical videos.”
- Robel Tekeste F. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5): “The course is a very good start for beginners. This course could be improved and practiced by preparing a well-organized PowerPoint plot, pictures, and figures instead of taking long minutes to show them by hand.”
- Cataline E. (Rating: 3.0 out of 5): “The latter part was unnecessarily long and in-depth when the focus could’ve been more on stocks itself”
Similar Udemy Courses
The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course: FAQs
Ques. What is the rating of The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course by Udemy?
Ans. The course is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars with a total of 42,500 students. It is the best course related to stock trading on Udemy.
Ques. Who should do this course?
Ans. Individuals who have little to no experience in stock trading can do this course as they will understand the basics and advanced level of understanding in stock trading.
Ques. What is the Price of The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course?
Ans. The price of The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course is INR 3499.
Ques. How good are the instructors?
Ans. The instructors of The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course have a 4.6-star rating and have in-depth knowledge about the subject. Mohsen Hassan has a deep passion for finance and computer science.
Ques. What are the top companies that offer jobs after this course?
Ans. Nasdaq, Volkswagen, box, NetApp, and Eventbrite are some of the top companies that offer jobs after this course.
Ques. What is the eligibility for doing this course?
Ans. Any interested individual who wants to learn about stock trading can do this course.
Ques. Which languages are available in this course?
Ans. The course is provided in English but there is the option of subtitles in Dutch, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, and Thai languages.
Ques. How long is this course?
Ans. The course is 9 hours and 30 minutes long.
Ques. What are the devices I can use to study this course?
Ans. Students can access this course both on mobile or on TV.
Ques. Do I get a certificate after completing this course?
Ans. Yes, the students are awarded a certificate of completion after completing this course.