Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies is categorized under the course that all levels of learners can join. This course however focuses on intermediate learners with basic knowledge of the Stock Market or Trading. This course is introduced as a follow-up to ‘The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course’. The original price of the course is INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 86% off and get Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies for INR 455.
This course will teach how to trade the Stock Market; Stocks, Day Trading, Swing Trading as well as Financial Trading and provide an understanding of what a great trading strategy is. This course also teaches a different approach to analyze data.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Instructor||Mohsen Hassan, bloom team|
|Topics Covered||Stock trading, fundamentals, microstructure, valuation, technical analysis, trading strategies, and more|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||All levels (PCs/ Laptops/ Tablets/ Mobile phones and good internet connection)|
|Total Student Reviews||12,454|
|Sl No.||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|1.||Introduction (49 minutes)||Crowd Behaviour|
|Important Changes to be aware of|
|2.||The Micro-Structure, ECNS, & Dark Pools (1 hour 37 minutes)||Liquidity|
|History of the exchanges and ECNs,,|
|Smart Order Routers (SOR) and Latency|
|3.||Valuation & Technical Analysis (32 minutes)||Warning: Beware of Scammers|
|4.||Fundamentals (3 hours 11 minutes)||Fundamentals Analysis|
|Current Vs Expected|
|Growth vs Value Companies|
|Other Important Metrics|
|5.||Macro-Events (1 hour 19 minutes)||Indexes|
|Important Changes to be aware of|
|The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC)|
|Leading Economic Indicator|
|Coincident Economic Indicators|
|6.||Trading Plan & Strategies (1 hour 52 minutes)||GamePlan|
|Strategy 1: Short Squeeze|
|Strategy 2: Pair Trading|
- PCs/ Tablets/ Mobile phones with good internet connection.
- Knowledge of basic Stock Market or Trading.
- To join this course, one must first complete “The Foundation Stock Trading Course”.
|Parameters||Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies||Investing In Stocks The Complete Course! (14 Hours)||The Complete Foundation Stock Trading Course|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||9.5 Hours||14 Hours||9.5 Hours|
|Instructors||Mohsen Hassan, bloom team||Steve Ballinger, MBA||Mohsen Hassan, bloom team|
|Level||All levels||All levels||All levels|
|Topics Covered||Stock trading, fundamentals, microstructure, valuation, technical analysis, trading strategies, etc||Stock Market Investing & Trading, best practices and techniques, volatility of a Stock, Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) and many more||Technical Analysis, Candlesticks, Stocks, Day Trading, Risk Management, Trading Psychology, Tools, etc|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Compare Similar Courses||Day Trading and Swing Trading Strategies For Stocks||Live Stock Trading Course: Beginner to Pro||Technical Analysis MasterClass: Trading By Technical Analysis|
|Stock Trading & Investing for Beginners 4-in-1 Course Bundle||Stock Trading Strategies: Technical Analysis MasterClass 2||Investing In Stocks The Complete Course! (14 Hours)|
Check out some of the student’s reviews for “Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies” given below;
- Dharmendra M (5.0/5) “This Advance course is great and it covers the techniques, approach, strategy, indicators, and what not. The best part is the way it is been taught and most of the questions about the lecture are replied to by the tutor. Now I am on to part 3 of the course (Day and Swing Trading). Happy Learning!”
- Kush C (5.0/5) “Good course with a lot of extra information for a trader along with Technical?. Looking forward to other courses.”
- Yaqoob Y (5.0/5) “This course gives you in-depth knowledge about short to medium-term trading. The lectures and the way they are constructed for your understanding are just great. Highly recommended!”
- Anthony W (5.0/5) “Fantastic course detailing the benefits of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and developing strategies to pick stocks, identify entry points and exit points. Very good material.”
- AbdulJabar H (5.0/5) “After I took the Trading foundation course and got too much valuable information now I took the advance course and it’s above expectation so I am thankful for Instructor Mr. Mohsen Hasan for his honesty and efforts.”
- Durgasankar M (4.0/5) “Fantastic course detailing the benefits of technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and developing strategies to pick stocks, identify entry points and exit points. Very good material.”
- Antoine W (3.5/5) “It was a good course., and I look forward to starting his next course after applying what I’ve learned from this course.”
- Sibaprasad M (3.5/5) “Course is more theoretical, adding more practical examples and more strategy would help”
- Ahmed M (3.0/5) “If you have no idea like me or your knowledge is too low then this course is a good start with good coverage but unfortunately he has no script and not organized. Also very theoretical. Otherwise, it is not bad.”
- Chandra R (3.0/5) “The theory part is OK. However practically not very useful for Indian learners as all references are w.r.t to US (EU) markets.”
Advanced Stock Trading Course + Strategies: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is available for only INR 499 with a discount of 86%. However, the original price of the course is INR 3,499.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will be able to learn about Stock trading, fundamentals, microstructure, valuation, technical analysis, trading strategies, etc through this course.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The course has a duration of 9.5 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, a certificate of completion is given to the students after successfully completing the course.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course has a rating of 4.6 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you will have lifetime access to the course on mobile or TV.
Ques. How many sections are there in the course?
Ans. There are 7 sections in the course containing a total of 43 lectures.
Ques. Are there any downloadable resources provided in the course?
Ans. Yes, there are 35 downloadable resources and 1 article provided in the course..