“Tableau Advanced Training: Tableau in Data Science Tutorial” is one of the best-seller courses on Udemy. Students are taught to Create powerful storylines for presentation to Executives, Create powerful storylines for presentation to Executives and Develop an intrinsic understanding of how table calculations work. Currently, Udemy is offering Tableau Advanced Training: Tableau in Data Science Tutorial course for up to 87 % off i.e. INR 449 (
INR 3,499). (6.5 USD)
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anyone with strong basic-level Tableau abilities should take this course
- Anyone who wishes to advance their knowledge of Tableau should take this course
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 5449 (|
|Student Enrollment||91,666 students|
|Instructor||Kirill Eremenko https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirilleremenko|
|Total Student Reviews||15,512|
- Use and create groups
- Recognize the distinction between Groups and Sets
- Static Sets can be made and used
- Dynamic Sets can be made and used
- Combine Sets to create new Sets
- As filters, use Sets
- Develop Sets Using Formulas
- Sets of Control with Parameters
- Reference Lines for Control with Parameters
- Several fields should be used in the color property
- Create dashboards with lots of interactivity
- Learn the fundamentals of how table computations work
- Make computations using Quick Table
- Your own original Table computations
- Add several table calculations together
- Filter using table calculations
- Utilize trendlines to examine the data
- Use Tableau to perform data mining
- Create compelling narratives to convey to executives
- Create compelling narratives to convey to executives
- Recognize the level of detail
- Use cutting-edge mapping methods
|1.||Introduction (10 minutes)||Welcome to the Tableau Advanced course|
|Get the Datasets here|
|2.||Groups and Sets (01 hours 24 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: 1,000 Startups|
|Working with Groups|
|Creating Static Set|
|Creating Dynamic Set|
|Controlling Sets With Parameters|
|Dashboard: The Startup Quadrant|
|Groups and Sets|
|3.||Advanced Table Calculations (02 hours 26 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: Coal Terminal Utilization Analysis|
|Creating Multiple Joins in Tableau|
|Calculated Fields vs Table Calculations|
|Creating Advanced Table Calculations|
|Saving a Quick Table Calculation|
|Specifying the Direction of Computation|
|Writing your own Table Calculations|
|Adding a Second Layer Moving Average|
|Quality Assurance For Table Calculations|
|Trendlines for Power-Insights|
|Creating a Storyline|
|Executive Report is Ready|
|Advanced Table Calculations|
|4.||Advanced Data Prep + Analytics In Tableau (02 hours 04 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: Retail Sector Forecasts|
|Building Box Plots in Tableau|
|Analyzing Box Plots|
|Working with Large Data Sources|
|Pivot & Split|
|What Does Real World Retail Look Like?|
|Primary Use Case For Data Source Filters|
|Data Prep Exercise|
|Advanced Timeseries Blending|
|Calculating Sales Per Capita|
|Forecasting in Tableau|
|How to Present a Storyline|
|Advanced-Data Prep + Analytics In Tableau|
|5.||Creating Animations in Tableau (46 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: World Health Trends|
|Editing Blending Relationships|
|Building the Visualisation|
|Manually Sorting Blended Data|
|Leaving a Trail in your Animations|
|Finalizing the Dashboard|
|Animations in Tableau|
|6.||Level Of Detail Calculations (LOD) (01 hour 36 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: Regional Profit Analysis|
|Preparing the workbook|
|Aggregation and Granularity (refresher)|
|LOD Calculations Intuition|
|LOD Type 1: INCLUDE|
|Understanding ATTR() in Tableau|
|LOD Type 2: EXCLUDE (Part 1)|
|LOD Type 2: EXCLUDE (Part 2)|
|Multiple fields in an LOD Calculation|
|LOD Type 3: FIXED|
|Finalizing the Visualization|
|Level Of Detail Calculations|
|7.||Advanced Mapping Techniques (01 hour 02 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Getting into shape with Polygons|
|Solving business challenge|
|Drawing tool for Tableau|
|Custom images on maps|
|Customizing maps with Mapbox|
|8.||Conclusion (14 minutes)||Course Overview|
|THANK YOU Video|
|9.||Exclusive Offer (01 minute)||***OUR SPECIAL OFFER***|
- A prerequisite is the completion of the introductory course “Tableau 2020 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science!” Students already require the installation of Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public.
Mujaheed Abdul Wahab Ayinde (5/5) : This is one of the best Tableau courses I can recommend to anyone. The deep knowledge acquired here is top-notch. Moreover, Kirill Eremenko did a very good job here, the engagement and clear explanation of the complex concepts is 5 STARS.
- Varun Vikram (5/5) : It’s is a great course! Everything is up to the mark.
- Yerlan Mameshev (5/5) : Excellent course if you want to improve your skills on Tableau.
- Dan Criswell (5/5) : Kirill you’ve done an excellent job presenting and making this course one I’m eager to dive into.
- Anh Tran (5/5) : I am so grateful for the lecturer’s enthusiasm to teaching and impressed by his breadth of knowledge in this field.
- Daniel Peña (1/5) : Another useless, worthless shallow course with terrible “explanations”, still a newbie in Tableau, only with less time and money.
- Seyed Pouya (1/5) : I took this course around 10 months ago, and i didnt had any idea about tableau that time.however after working & studying everyday about tableau (Due to job requirement).
- Seyed Pouya (1/5) : this course even fail to teach some basic foundation of tableau( the guy only plays with some chart to show you some different view ).
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Kirill Eremenko who is a Data Scientist, with a 4.5 Instructor Rating and 599,095 Reviews on Udemy. He offers 59 Courses and has taught 2,251,523 Students so far.
- Professionally, he is a data science consultant with experience in the retail, transportation, retail, and financial sectors
- At Deloitte Australia, he received training from the top analytics mentors, and since he started teaching on Udemy, he has shared his experience with thousands of aspiring data scientists
- You will quickly see from his courses how he gives skilled step-by-step tutoring in the field of data science by fusing my real-world expertise and academic background in physics and mathematics
- His emphasis on intuitive explanations is one of my teaching strengths, so the students are confident that they will fully comprehend even the most challenging subjects
|Parameters||Tableau 2022 Advanced: Master Tableau in Data Science||Data Science A-Z™: Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included||Tableau 2022 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training for Data Science|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 449 (||INR 449 (|
|Duration||10 hours||21 hours||8.5 hours|
|Rating||4.6 /5||4.5 /5||4.6 /5|
|Instructors||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
Tableau Advanced Training: Tableau in Data Science Tutorial: FAQs
Ques. Can I learn Tableau in 2 days?
Ans. The amount of time it takes to learn Tableau relies on a variety of factors and might differ from person to person. But according to experts, it often takes someone between two and six months to fully comprehend how to use this data visualization tool.
Ques. How do you use Tableau in data science?
More than 3800 students have applied for the regular and summer internship programs offered under the DU Vice-Chancellor Internship Scheme, according to data released by Delhi University. Details can be found in full here.
According to recent sources, Delhi University’s Paid Internship Scheme has received more than 3800 applications from undergraduate and graduate students to fill 110 positions. Interviews are being held at Delhi University to narrow down the field of applicants for various paid internships. The list of students chosen for internships will soon be posted online by the university.
Offers of stipends
Regular candidates will earn a monthly stipend of Rs. 5000, while summer interns would receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000. Every financial year, there will be a 5% increase in the stipend. At the conclusion of their internship, students will also get a certificate from the DWS as well as an evaluation report from the relevant employing department, centres, and institutes.
Students may only participate in the internship program once while enrolled in university courses, and the internship cannot last longer than six months. The applications submitted by interested candidates will be valid for a maximum of six months after they are registered online.
The DU VC Internship Program
The University introduced the DU Vice-Chancellor Internship Scheme in September with the goal of providing students with training in both soft and hard skills by combining understandable knowledge and experiential learning.
There will be 200 internships available in each of the two categories under the internship program. But this year, 110 internships are being provided in all disciplines. After the VC has given his or her permission and the DSW has reviewed and made recommendations, the number of interns may vary.
Students will be chosen based on interviews and cumulative grade point averages, and they will be assigned to the department depending on their qualifications and the needs of the department.
Ques. What is Tableau most used for?
Ans. Tableau enables individuals and businesses to become more data-driven Our analytics platform, the market-leading option for contemporary business intelligence, makes it simpler for users to explore and manage data as well as faster to find and share insights that have the potential to transform industries and the global economy.
Ques. Is Tableau needed for data scientist?
Ans. Though tableau is not a compulsory ability to have, it may still be quite useful in both your professional and personal life. View More. We’ll go into great detail regarding Tableau in Data Science and its features in this blog.
Ques. What are the 3 types of Tableau?
Ans. Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Tableau Online, Tableau Server, and Tableau Reader make up the Tableau Product Suite.
Ques. Can I learn Tableau in 2 weeks?
Ans. The greatest response to the aforementioned query is, however, that learning tableau is an easy and basic process. A site claims that you can learn tableau in just four hours, which you can spread out over a few days of online training.
Ques. What is basic required for data scientist?
Ans. Programming abilities (SAS, R, Python), storytelling and data visualisation, statistical and mathematical understanding, as well as expertise with Hadoop, SQL, and machine learning, are required for data scientists.
Ques. What type of system is Tableau?
Ans. You can safely explore, visualise, and share data with others using the Tableau family of interactive data visualisation and business intelligence programmes.
Ques. Which is the most common reason data scientists use Tableau built in functionality?
Ans. Before building the model, a Data Scientist has to be able to immediately see the data they are working with. Tableau makes this possible. A useful tool for compiling success measures is Tableau.
Ques. Is Tableau considered a software?
Ans. For businesses using business information analytics, Tableau is a software provider that offers collaborative data visualisation tools. Businesses use Tableau to show data, identify patterns for business intelligence analysis, and make the data easier to interpret.