‘TABLEAU 2018 ADVANCED: Master Tableau in Data Science’ course is a training program that trains students to use Tableau in Data Science. It is completely a project-based course, students will get the opportunity to solve real-world analytics problems.
During this course, students will learn how to use groups and sets, perform table calculations, do analytics and data mining in Tableau, and create animations in Tableau. The courses are usually available for INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click on the link to get 87% off and get the TABLEAU 2018 ADVANCED: Master Tableau in Data Science Course for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anyone with strong basic-level Tableau abilities should take this course
- Anyone who wishes to advance their knowledge of Tableau should take this course
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||6,669 students|
|Instructor||Kirill Eremenko https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirilleremenko|
|Topics Covered||Groups and sets, advanced table calculations, advanced data analytics in Tableau, animations in Tableau|
|Total Student Reviews||1,135|
- Use and create groups
- Recognize the difference between Groups and Sets
- Create and use Static Sets
- Create and use Dynamic Sets
- Combine Sets to create new Sets
- Use Sets as filters
- Develop Sets using Formulas
- Control Sets with parameters
- Control reference lines with parameters
- Several fields should be used in the color property
- Create highly interactive dashboards
- Understand how table calculations work
- Make calculations using Quick Table
- Write your own table calculations
- Add several table calculations together
- Use table calculations as filters
- Utilize trendlines to examine the data
- Use Tableau to perform data mining
- Use cutting-edge mapping methods
- Recognize the level of detail
|1.||Introduction (12 minutes)||Welcome to the Tableau Advanced course|
|BONUS: Learning Paths|
|Some Additional Resources!!|
|Get the materials|
|2.||Groups and Sets (01 hour 26 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Updates on Udemy Reviews|
|Project Brief: 1,000 Startups|
|Working with Groups|
|Creating Static Set|
|Creating Dynamic Set|
|Controlling Sets With Parameters|
|Dashboard: The Startup Quadrant|
|Groups and Sets|
|3.||Advanced Table Calculations (02 hours 27 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: Coal Terminal Utilisation Analysis|
|Creating Multiple Joins in Tableau|
|Calculated Fields vs Table Calculations|
|Creating Advanced Table Calculations|
|Saving a Quick Table Calculation|
|Specifying Direction of Computation|
|Writing your own Table Calculations|
|Adding a Second Layer Moving Average|
|Quality Assurance For Table Calculations|
|Trendlines for Power-Insights|
|Creating a Storyline|
|Executive Report is Ready|
|Advanced Table Calculations|
|4.||Advanced Data Prep + Analytics In Tableau (02 hours 05 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: Retail Sector Forecasts|
|Building Box Plots in Tableau|
|Analysing Box Plots|
|Working with Large Data Sources|
|Pivot & Split|
|What Does Real World Retail Look Like?|
|Primary Use Case For Data Source Filters|
|Data Prep Exercise|
|Advanced Timeseries BlendingData Prep Exercise|
|Calculating Sales Per Capita|
|Forecasting in Tableau|
|How to Present a Storyline|
|Advanced Data Prep + Analytics In Tableau|
|5.||Creating Animations in Tableau (46 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Project Brief: World Health Trends|
|Editing Blending Relationships|
|Building the Visualisation|
|Manually Sorting Blended Data|
|Leaving a Trail in your Animations|
|Finalizing the Dashboard|
|Animations in Tableau|
|6.||Level Of Detail Calculations (LOD) (01 hour 35 minutes)||Project Brief: Regional Profit Analysis|
|Preparing the workbook|
|Aggregation and Granularity (refresher)|
|LOD Calculations Intuition|
|LOD Type 1: INCLUDE|
|Understanding ATTR() in Tableau|
|LOD Type 2: EXCLUDE (Part 1)|
|LOD Type 2: EXCLUDE (Part 2)|
|Multiple fields in an LOD Calculation|
|LOD Type 3: FIXED|
|Finalizing the Visualization|
|Level Of Detail Calculations|
|7.||Advanced Mapping Techniques (01 hour 03 minutes)||Section Intro|
|Getting into shape with Polygons|
|Solving business challenge|
|Drawing tool for Tableau|
|Custom images on maps|
|Customizing maps with Mapbox|
|Advanced Mapping Techniques|
|THANK YOU bonus video|
|8.||Bonus Lectures (30 seconds)||***YOUR SPECIAL BONUS***|
- Students should go through the basic Tableau 2018 course before enrolling in this program.
- They should have Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public installed.
Christian Peter McGuirk (5/5): I love working with real world data to teach me the ins and outs of Tableau. Kirill does an excellent job walking us through the tutorials and highlights steps that make our lives as data scientists easier.
- Giulio Ulbrich (5/5): Each section on the course is a separate case study and these are prepared very good.
- Vivek MEHETRE (5/5): Explained to the point, and very good course for Advance level
- Stephen Hurst (5/5): I already have a fairly good command of Tableau, however, kirill gives great tips and tricks along the way! He is one of the best instructors I have tried out!
- CICIZZ ZZZZZZ (4/5): It could be great to have the formula written for the students.
- Kevin Z. (3.5/5): The course’s content overall has met my expectations. However, I wish there were more lessons on writing expressions since this is supposed to be an advanced course. I felt that merely knowing drag-n-drop in Tableau probably would not take my learning very far.
- Mohanadassan S. (3.5/5): Feels like the course been a bit rushed through. So many topics to learn in a short period of time and fast. Beginners should really need to buckle up. I certainly would need to revisit the videos.
- Nadeemur Rehman C. (2.5/5): The last section, of course, was not good. The instructor was in Hurry to finish the section asap.
- Bi T. (2.5/5): Too basic stuff for beginners so far
About the Author
Kirill Eremenko is the instructor of this course. He is a Data Scientist. With a 4.5 instructor rating and 599,095 reviews on Udemy, he offers 59 courses and has taught 2,251,523 students so far.
- Professionally, he is a data science consultant with experience in the retail, transportation, retail, and financial sectors.
- He received training from the top analytics mentors at Deloitte Australia, and since he started teaching on Udemy, he has shared his experience with thousands of aspiring data scientists.
- Students can figure out from his courses how he gives skilled step-by-step tutoring in the field of data science by fusing his real-world expertise and academic background in physics and mathematics.
- His emphasis on intuitive explanations is one of his teaching strengths, so students can be confident that they will fully comprehend even the most challenging subjects.
- To sum up, he is entirely and completely excited about data science, and he can’t wait to share his expertise and enthusiasm with the students.
|Parameters||TABLEAU 2018 ADVANCED: Master Tableau in Data Science||Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™||Tableau Expert: Top Visualization Techniques in Tableau 10|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||9.5 hours||6 hours||5.5 hours|
|Rating||4.9 /5||4.5 /5||4.6 /5|
|Instructors||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko||Ben Young|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|