The ‘SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert’ course will teach you Database development & Structured Query Language fundamentals with MySQL. In this course, you will learn SQL from basics to advanced topics.
The main topics covered in this course are Database designing, Database modeling, SQL RDBMS concepts, and Database relationships. The course is usually available for INR 2,699 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Everyone who wants to study MySQL and SQL.
- Database administrators and programmers.
- Creators of desktop and mobile applications.
- Developers of network apps.
- For academic purposes, graduate and undergraduate students.
- Those who take pleasure in learning new talents.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||9,736 students|
|Topics Covered||SQL, MySQL, SQL Datatypes, SQL Functions|
|Total Student Reviews||1,916|
- To communicate with a relational database management system, use SQL queries (RDBMS).
- With MySQL, you may learn the principles of database development and structured query language.
- To perform data analysis and query reports, write sophisticated SQL statements.
- Develop MySQL 8 databases to a high level.
- From fundamentals to more complex topics, you will study SQL.
- Learn about JOINS, database connections, database normalisation, etc.
- You will get knowledge that will help you in your career as a database developer.
- Study database management and modelling as well.
- Get familiar with MySQL Workbench, It is a comprehensive visual tool for database administrators, developers, and architects.
|1.||Introduction to SQL (Structured Query Language) (02 minutes)||What is SQL?|
|Who should learn SQL?|
|Quiz 1: Introduction|
|2.||Setup a Testing Environment (Install MySQL 8 Database Server) (50 minutes)||Download & Install MySQL 8.0.11 on Windows 10 Operating System|
|Download & Install MySQL 8.0.32 on macOS 12 Monterey|
|Install MySQL 8.0.32 on Linux Ubuntu 22.04LTS|
|How to add a new database user and add privileges|
|Quiz 2: Setup a Testing Environment|
|Display all database|
|3.||An Overview of SQL (34 minutes)||What is DBMS and RDBMS?|
|Difference between Database Engine, Database Server and Database Software|
|What is a database? How to create and use a database?|
|What is a database table? How to create and use a database table?|
|How to add the data rows to a database table?|
|Understand Keywords, Identifiers, Constants and Clauses|
|Learn about SQL Statements|
|Data Definition Language(DDL) and Data Manipulation Language(DML)?|
|Quiz 3: An Overview of SQL|
|Create a table in MySQL database|
|4.||Important SQL Clauses (Data Manipulation Language) (29 minutes)||Create example databases, tables and data rows|
|Learn about SQL SELECT Clause|
|SQL SELECT DISTINCT Statement|
|Learn about SQL FROM Clause|
|Learn about SQL WHERE Clause|
|Quiz 4: Important SQL Clauses|
|Retrieves specific data rows from movies table|
|5.||Conditions and Operators (Data Manipulation Language) (01 hour 02 minutes)||SQL True Condition|
|SQL False Condition|
|SQL AND Operator|
|SQL OR Operator|
|SQL IN Operator|
|SQL EXISTS Condition|
|SQL NOT IN or NOT EXISTS? Conditions|
|SQL Comparison Operators|
|SQL LIKE Operator|
|SQL BETWEEN Operator|
|SQL Numeric Operators|
|SQL Concatenation Operator|
|SQL Temporal Operator|
|Quiz 5: Conditions and Operators|
|Get data rows a table that matches specific condition|
|6.||Data grouping, sorting, select and dates (Data Manipulation Language) (36 minutes)||Learn about SQL GROUP BY Clause|
|Learn about SQL HAVING Clause|
|Learn about SQL ORDER BY Clause|
|SQL LIMIT or TOP Clause|
|Quiz 6: Data grouping, sorting, select and dates|
|Group & count data rows retrieved from a database table.|
|7.||Insert, Read, Update, Delete the Data Rows (Data Manipulation Language) (28 minutes)||Add the data rows in a table using INSERT INTO Statement|
|SQL INSERT INTO SELECT Statement|
|Update data rows using UPDATE Statement|
|Delete data rows using DELETE Statement|
|What is SQL Injection and How to secure a database?|
|Quiz 7: Insert, Read, Update, Delete the Data Rows (Data Manipulation Language)|
|8.||SQL JOINS (Data Manipulation Language) (57 minutes)||What are JOINS in SQL? Types of SQL JOINS|
|Learn about INNER JOIN in SQL|
|Learn about LEFT OUTER JOIN in SQL|
|Learn about RIGHT OUTER JOIN in SQL|
|Learn about FULL OUTER JOIN in SQL|
|Learn about CROSS JOIN in SQL|
|SQL UNION Operator|
|Derived Tables or Inline Views|
|Quiz 8: SQL JOINS (Data Manipulation Language)|
|9.||SQL Functions (01 hour 05 minutes)||Functions in SQL and Types of SQL functions|
|SQL COUNT() Function|
|SQL FIRST() Function|
|SQL LAST() Function|
|SQL SUM() Function|
|SQL MIN() Function|
|SQL MAX() Function|
|SQL AVG() Function|
|SQL UCASE() Function|
|SQL LCASE() Function|
|SQL MID() Function|
|SQL LEN() Function|
|SQL ROUND() Function|
|SQL FORMAT() Function|
|SQL SUBSTRING() Function|
|SQL COALESCE() Function|
|SQL CHAR_LENGTH() Function|
|SQL CAST() Function|
|SQL CASE() Function|
|SQL NULLIF() Function|
|Quiz 9: SQL Functions|
|10.||SQL Data Types (18 minutes)||What is data type in SQL?|
|Integer Numbers in SQL (Exact Values)|
|Fixed-Point Numbers in SQL (Exact Values)|
|Floating-Point Numbers in SQL (Approximate Values)|
|CHAR and VARCHAR in SQL (String Values)|
|NCHAR and NVARCHAR in SQL (String Values)|
|CLOB and BLOB in SQL (String Values)|
|DATE, TIME and TIMESTAMP in SQL (Temporal Values)|
|Quiz 10: SQL Data Types|
|11.||Data Definition Language (01 hour 01 minutes)||Learn how to create and display databases|
|Select and use existing database|
|Remove or delete database from database management system|
|Learn how to create the database table using right method|
|Modify or update the database table details|
|Remove or delete an existing table|
|Understand Constraints in SQL|
|NOT NULL Constraint in SQL|
|UNIQUE Constraint in SQL|
|PRIMARY KEY Constraint in SQL|
|FOREIGN KEY Constraint in SQL|
|CHECK Constraint in SQL|
|DEFAULT Constraint in SQL|
|AUTO INCREMENT or SEQUENCE in SQL|
|Quiz 11: Data Definition Language|
|12.||Data Control Language – DCL (21 minutes)||What is Data Control Language (DCL)|
|The GRANT statement|
|The REVOKE statement|
|13.||Transaction Control Language (TCL) (39 minutes)||What is Transaction Control Language (TCL)|
|The COMMIT statement|
|The ROLLBACK statement|
|The SAVEPOINT statement|
|The SET autocommit|
|14.||Database Relationships (23 minutes)||Understand Database Relationship in SQL|
|One-to-One (1:1) Relationship in SQL|
|One-to-Many (1:M) Relationship in SQL|
|Many-to-Many (M:M) Relationship in SQL|
|Quiz 12: Database Relationships|
|15.||Database Normalization (06 minutes)||What is Database Normalization in SQL?|
|First Normal Form (1NF) in database normalization|
|Second Normal Form (2NF) in database normalization|
|Third Normal Form (3NF) in database normalization|
|Quiz 13: Database Normalization|
|16.||SQL Database Export and Import (15 minutes)||What is SQL Export and Import?|
|How to Export the database using SQL statement|
|How to Import the database using SQL statement|
|Quiz 14: SQL Database Export and Import|
|17.||MySQL Workbench (33 minutes)||What is MySQL Workbench?|
|Create a new user and connect to database using MySQL Workbench|
|Create, Alter, Drop database using MySQL Workbench|
|Create, Alter, Drop table using MySQL Workbench|
|Insert, Read, Update, Delete data rows using MySQL Workbench|
|Database Export and Import using MySQL Workbench|
|Quiz 15: MySQL Workbench|
|18.||Additional Lectures (OLD / Outdated Lectures) (01 hour 21 minutes)||Install MySQL database server on Windows 7 operating system (MySQL 5.7.10)|
|Install MySQL database server on Windows 10 operating system (MySQL 5.7.20)|
|Install MySQL database server on Mac operating system (MySQL 5.7.10)|
|Install MySQL database server on Mac operating system (MySQL 5.7.20)|
|Install MySQL database server on Linux operating system (MySQL 5.7.20)|
|Install MySQL database server on Linux operating system (MySQL 5.7.10)|
|MySQL shortcut for Windows users|
|19.||Thank You! (01 minutes)||Thank You for completing the course|
- No coding, designing, or other technical expertise is required
- An electronic device running the Windows, Mac, or Linux operating systems
- Basic computing skills, such as computer operation
- No programme must be purchased
Tarif Riyad Rahman (5/5) : As a course for revising database concepts, this is truly excellent. However, I just have one suggestion, while explaining DML, I believe the instructor should display how the process works in a step by step process using table pictures prior to executing the statements would be better.
- Imad Munir (5/5) : Best thing for me is that , when the instructor speaks, I know how to write the query.
- Christos Natsos (5/5) : This is a great Course and i suggest it to anyone who want to learn all about SQL!
- Aslam Pathan (5/5) : Excellent step by step information to install the SQL command Line Client
- Rushikesh Gedam (5/5) : the course is very good for beginners , it explores every aspect of mysql.
- Waldemer Meier (2/5) : Sorry, but If you have trouble understanding accents, this course is not for you.
- Spandan Sarangi (1/5) : The Educator is very slow in teaching concept, do not have a clear understanding of the subject.
- Dennis Palmer (2/5) : This person’s accent is so strong it is very difficult to understand what is being said.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Pradnyankur Nikam who is a Freelance Web developer and Instructor, 9000+ Happy Students. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 1,953 Reviews on Udemy, Pradnyankur Nikam offers 2 Courses and has taught 9,916 Students so far.
- Pradnyankur Nikam is from Pune, Maharashtra.
- He is an educator, a self-employed web developer, and a WordPress, PHP, and MySQL developer.
- He started building websites for himself in 2008 after finishing his post-graduate studies, where he used to sell affiliate games & software.
- Through applying SEO (search engine optimisation) techniques, he gained knowledge of online marketing.
- He began working on freelance tasks while promoting his websites, which gave him the chance to advance his talents.
- He helped hundreds of clients construct websites, APIs, troubleshoot issues, set up web servers, and much more throughout the course.
- He completed tens of thousands of projects.
|Parameters||SQL Tutorial: Learn SQL with MySQL Database -Beginner2Expert||Complete PHP & MySql Bootcamp 2021||Learn SQL and MySQL in 3 Hours|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||11 hours||6.5 hours||2 hours|
|Instructors||Pradnyankur Nikam||Usman Raoof||Umang Shah|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|