The ‘SQL Server Performance Tuning Part 1’ is a detailed course of SQL Performance Tuning. The course consists of 37 lectures and 6 hours of on-demand content that teaches you how to fine tune your SQL Server and Databases.
By the end of this course, you will have extensive knowledge in the following areas: Indexes, wait stats, fill factor, fragmentation, data and log file allocation, tempdb configuration, common performance issues, blocking, locking, virtualization and much more. The course is usually available for INR 2,299 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘SQL Server Performance Tuning Part 1’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Programmers, SQL DBAs, IT personnel, and network administrators who wish to enhance their skills.
- Any student who is interested in learning how to optimise SQL Server and databases should take this course.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||14,767 students|
|Topics Covered||SQL Performance Tuning, Statistics, Tempdb, Blocking|
|Total Student Reviews||3,363|
- Learn about different types of indexes that can impact performance.
- The ability to read and comprehend execution plans.
- The ability to identify the reasons behind wait statistics.
- A deep understanding of statistics.
- An understanding of the reasons behind the fill factor and page splits and numerous execution modes.
|1.||SQL Server Performance Tuning Part 1 of 2 (05 hours 57 minutes)||DOWNLOAD APPLICATIONS|
|SQL Performance Tuning Part 1|
|CREATE A VIRTUAL MACHINE|
|CONFIGURING WINDOWS SERVER|
|INSTALLING SQL SERVER 2016 PART 1|
|INSTALLING SQL SERVER 2016 PART 2|
|WHAT IS SQL PERFORMANCE TUNING|
|DETAIL KNOWLEDGE OF PARTS|
|AUTOGROWTH SETTING AND QUIZ 1|
|WHAT IS INDEXING|
|CREATE A CLUSTERED INDEX WITH PK|
|NON CLUSTERED INDEX|
|B TREE NON CLUSTER INDEX|
|ANATOMY OF SQL PAGE|
|CAUSING A PAGE SPLIT|
|TYPES OF INDEXES|
|WHAT IS THE QUERY OPTIMIZER|
|NON CLUSTERED INDEX PART 1 AND QUIZ 2|
|NON CLUSTERED INDEX PART 2|
|ORDER OF COLUMN IN NON CLUSTERED INDEX|
|FILTER NON CLUSTERED INDEX|
|What is Locking?|
|What is blocking?|
|TEMPDB AND QUIZ 3|
- You ought to be well-versed in SQL Server Administration.
- The courses: Learn T-SQL from Scratch and SQL Administration Parts 1, 2, and 3 are all highly recommended before taking up this course.
Aswin J (5/5) : Like always this course is going to best course in sql server. Thanks for this course sir
- Saddam Joce Daniels Aljure (5/5) : It is an excellent course to learn about having best performance in SQL Server
- Ed Mckenna (5/5) : He is one of the best instructors you will come across.
- John Esraelo (5/5) : I needed a refresher and I can tell you he has done awesome work.
- Paul Obalonye (5/5) : This is the best SQL DBA training course i have ever watched..
- Chinna (1/5) : I am not happy with your lecture.
- Sahil D. (1/5) : There was no point in splitting 1 topic in 2 different courses. You should complete one topic thoroughly and continuously in one chapter instead of breaking it in two courses, and forcing people to buy 2 course.
- Anonymized U. (1/5) : Too much talking – get to the point. Too much repetition. I don’t need the name if the course and lecturer on every single video!
- Sasi (1/5) : Not useful.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Raphael Asghar who is a Production SQL Database Administrator. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 26,633 Reviews on Udemy, Raphael Asghar offers 25 Courses and has taught 133,348 Students so far.
- Raphael Asghar has worked for more than 15 years for several businesses, including Neutrogena, BakeMark, Solutions2Go, and NextGen, as a Production SQL Database Administrator and developer.
- Raphael Asghar assist those students who require more than just the fundamentals of SQL.
- Raphael Asghar creates practical courses for students seeking a direct route to becoming SQL DBAs.
- Raphael Asghar adore maintaining and constructing a reliable SQL architecture environment, which is what SQL administration is all about.
|Parameters||SQL Server Performance Tuning Part 1||SQL Server Performance Tuning Part 2||SQL Server Administration Part 2|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||6 hours||7.5 hours||10 hours|
|Instructors||Raphael Asghar||Raphael Asghar||Raphael Asghar|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|