The ‘SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – An Introduction’ course will teach you all the basics of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). By the end of this course, you’ll be confident in using the main Data Flow components and Control Flow tasks, and would be able to use it in your own work.
The course start with the introduction to transformations, such as aggregation, conditional split, merging and auditing.The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – An Introduction’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- If you are unfamiliar with SSIS or wish to learn more about it, you should enrol in this course.
- It is excellent for newcomers as well as for those with some past expertise.
- It could be beneficial for your 70-463 certification exam.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||26,654 students|
|Instructor||Phillip Burton https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipburton|
|Topics Covered||SSIS, Control Flow, Aggregations, Transformations|
|Total Student Reviews||6,985|
- Perform ETL activities (Extraction, Transform, and Load).
- Work with Text files, Excel spreadsheets, and SQL Server tables.
- Change data types, add columns, aggregate, divide, sort, and join are all possible.
- Upon creation, you can view the results and save them to a spreadsheet, database tables, or the clipboard.
|1.||Introduction (06 minutes)||Introduction|
|Welcome to Udemy|
|Introduction to Udemy|
|Do you want auto-translated subtitles in more languages?|
|Should I install Visual Studio? If so, what version?|
|2.||Installing SSIS in Visual Studio 2022 (34 minutes)||Downloading SQL Server Developer 2022|
|Installing SQL Server Developer 2022|
|Installing SQL Server Management Studio|
|Installing Visual Studio 2022|
|Installing SSIS in Visual Studio 2022|
|Is your Visual Studio a trial version? No!|
|3.||Looking around the SSIS Environment, and adding a Data Flow. (23 minutes)||Running SSMS and SSIS|
|Can’t see the SSIS Toolbox?|
|Looking around SSIS|
|Data Flow Task|
|4.||Creating simple Extract and Load tasks (36 minutes)||Problems with Connection Manager|
|Problems with Connection Manager – reminder|
|OLE DB Source Task|
|OLE DB Destination|
|Practice Activity Number 1 – Extract and Load|
|Practice Activity – Extract and Load|
|5.||Adding a bit of Transforming (27 minutes)||Implicit Conversions|
|Derived Column task|
|Practice Activity Number 2 (Altering Data Type)|
|Practice Activity Number 2 – The Solution|
|6.||Transformation – Aggregation, Multi-cast, Split, error handling, and sampling (31 minutes)||Aggregation|
|Row Sampling and Percentage Sampling|
|Practice Activity Number 3 (Aggregation)|
|Practice Activity Number 3 (Aggregation) – The Solution|
|7.||More advanced transforming – Sorting and new Excel and Text sources/destinations (31 minutes)||Sort|
|Adding an Excel source|
|Add Text source and Excel destination|
|Practice Activity Number 4 – Percentage Sampling and Conditional Split|
|Practice Activity Number 4 – The Solution|
|8.||Transformations – Union all, merging, auditing, and different destinations (28 minutes)||Union All|
|Merge and solving Mapping problems|
|Add some auditing|
|Adding different destinations|
|Practice Activity Number 5 – Different data sources, sort, merge and auditing|
|Practice Activity – Different data sources, sort, merge and auditing|
|9.||Adding Control Flow Tasks (11 minutes)||Adding Variables and Row Count|
|10.||Congratulations (08 minutes)||Well done!|
- You don’t need to have any prior SQL Server experience.
- You don’t even need to have it installed because the Instructor provide your Windows computer a free complete Developer edition installation.
- It would be advantageous but not necessary if you have some prior T-SQL knowledge.
- You need a Windows PC, a Mac that can dual-boot into Windows, or a Mac that can run Windows via Parallel Desktop.
TerryLynn Delaney (5/5) : I’ve had many Aha moments in this course. The instructor really seems to know what I am thinking and answers my questions just as I am thinking of them. He clearly is a very good instructor and pays attention to and addresses his student’s needs! Thank you!
- Keith S. Safford (5/5) : Looking forward to the rest of the course! Again, great stuff! Excellent course.
- Angel Sandoval (3/5) : Would be best to have pre-planned workflows to focus on the item we are learning.
- Stephen H Oswald (5/5) : My company has begun transitioning to SSIS, so this course was a good start for me!!
- Anonymized User (5/5) : I feel the best way to learn is to know the background of things – why they happen as they do.
- Kenneth D L. (2.5/5) : A lot of wasted time as the instructor goes over items that are then described as things we do not need or are unimportant.
- Moutaz (2/5) : So short and not covering most of the topic
- Darshan J. (2/5) : Need more depth. This course is too short and basic.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Phillip Burton who is a Best Selling Instructor – over 600,000 students so far. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 96,467 Reviews on Udemy, Instructor offers 48 Courses and has taught 616,025 Students so far.
- Phillip Burton is the instructor of this course.
- Many of Phillip Burton’s courses adhere to the specifications for authentic Microsoft certifications; therefore, with some practise, you may take the test and add it to your resume or CV.
- Phillip Burton have experience developing computer systems and performing data analysis as a computing consultant.
- Phillip Burton is one of the nine award-winning Experts for the 11th Annual Expert Awards from Experts Exchange.
- Phillip Burton is interested in working with data, including using Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.
|Parameters||SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) – An Introduction||SQL Server SSAS (Multidimensional MDX) – an Introduction||Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS): 2022 edition|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||4 hours||8 hours||5.5 hours|
|Instructors||Phillip Burton||Phillip Burton||Phillip Burton|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|