‘SQL Server Database Administration Part 1’ course will teach you complete fundamentals of SQL Server Administration. The course is designed for complete beginners and hence does not require any prior knowledge to SQL server.
The course contains 59 lectures and also provides SQL scripts and documentation with each lecture. The course is usually available for INR 2,599 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘SQL Server Database Administration Part 1’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Aspirants who are new to SQL Administration.
- Students who wish to learn the fundamentals of SQL.
- Network administrators, developers, programmers, and analysts who wish to learn SQL Administration.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||20,573 students|
|Instructor||Raphael Asghar https://www.linkedin.com/in/raphaelasghar|
|Topics Covered||SQL Database, T-SQL, GUI|
|Total Student Reviews||5,125|
- Handle SQL Server Administration.
- Learn about Recovery Files.
- Learn about Virtual Log File.
- Create a SQL Dtabase.
- Learn the importance of Tempdb.
|1.||SQL Server Administration Part 1 (10 hours 05 minutes)||What is a Domain|
|Software to download and install|
|INSTALL SQL SERVER 2017|
|ADVENTUREWORKS 2017 DB|
|COMPARISON OF SQL 2014 VS 2017|
|Create Virtual Machine Domain Controller|
|Promote Domain Controller to Active Directory|
|Create Vm for SQL Server 2012 Install Part1|
|Create Vm for SQL Server 2012 Install Part 2|
|Install SQL On Separate Drive with Service Accounts Part 1|
|Install SQL On Separate Drive with Service Accounts Part 2|
|Installing Service Packs and Fixes (SP2)|
|Touring SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)|
|Introduction to System Databases|
|SQL Server Data and Log Files|
|Detail Transaction log ATM Example|
|Auto Growth and sizing of transaction log|
|Types of Recovery Models|
|Function fn_dblog to view inside a transaction log|
|What is virtual log file (VLF)|
|Create a SQL database|
|The importance of Tempdb|
|Attach and detach a database|
|Introduction to Backups|
|Full Database Backup|
|Transactional Log Backups|
|Introduction to Restore|
|Restore database with GUI|
|Restore database using differential|
|Recovery mode with tail log backup|
|Backup using Maintenance plan|
|Backup database using Maintenance plan|
|Maintenance Plan Tasks|
|Don’t shrink a database|
|The importance of using SQL Server Agent|
|Create a simple backup job using SQL Server Agent|
|The importance of DBCC CheckDB|
|Using SQL Server Agent with multiple steps|
|Setting up SQL Database Mail|
|Setting up SQL Database Mail Part2|
|Setting up alerts Severity Errors from 17 to 25|
|Central Management with SQL Server Agent (CORRECTION)|
|Central Management with SQL Server Agent|
|Installing free VMware Pro Player for virtualization|
|Introduction to SQL Server Security|
|Demonstration of Users Logins Roles|
|Managing security with T SQL|
|Selecting Authentication or Mixed Mode security|
|Accessing SQL Server using SQL Login|
|Understanding SQL Server Roles|
|Managing SQL Server Roles via TSQL|
|SQL Server Roles Demonstration|
|Managing SQL Server Permissions|
|Best SQL Server Practice Security|
|SQL ADMINISTRATION PART 2 TABLE OF CONTENT|
- Students must have access to a desktop or laptop.
- Although not mandatory, the instructor recommends attending the instructor’s first course – T-SQL.
Rashedhussain sayyed (5/5) : If you want to learn from basic of the MS SQL DBA you must subscribe to Raphael’s all 3 part minimum. He is wonderful trainer and help you to understand all required things. He is very responsive as he resolve your query by replying to your email/question. As per my experience it is a wonderful course. and awesome tutor. Rashed
- Michael Raboy (5/5) : I find this to be the best way to learn – to hear it, to see it and to do it.
- Luke Eason (5/5) : Raphael has the perfect tempo, demeanor and consideration for the his students .
- Wael Naji (5/5) : about the instructor ‘Raphael’, he has a wonderful way to explain everything about Database.
- Richard Paz (5/5) : The professor’s pace and detail is perfect for anyone to follow along.
- Yarin Levi (1/5) : Messy context and lectures, No connection between lessons and it’s very difficult to understand the author
- Marcelo Wotfe (1/5) : But the worst thing is the mess between SQL 2012, 2014 and 2016 at the same course.
- Mj Saurondon (1/5) : Please try to watch at least 30% of courses before reviewing.
- Mj Saurondon (1/5) : Also note, there are a few students that review the course without even completing 5% of the course.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Raphael Asghar who is a Production SQL Database Administrator. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 26,604 Reviews on Udemy, Raphael Asghar offers 25 Courses and has taught 133,279 Students so far.
- Raphael Asghar worked for more than 15 years for several businesses, including Neutrogena, BakeMark, Solutions2Go, and NextGen as a Production SQL Database Administrator and developer.
- Raphael Asghar create practical courses for students seeking a direct route to becoming SQL DBAs.
|Parameters||SQL Server Administration Part1||SQL Server Administration Part 2||SQL Server Administration Part 3|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||10 hours||10 hours||8.5 hours|
|Instructors||Raphael Asghar||Raphael Asghar||Raphael Asghar|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|