The ‘SQL Server Administration Part 2’ course on udemy will guide you in enhancing the performance of the SQL server by teaching various SQL techniques. Utilizing indexes, reviewing DMVs for analysis, and setting up performance counters for gathering resource metrics are the main topics covered in this SQL course.
The course gives you the complete knowledge of ‘SQL Administration part 2’ and acts as an add-on course to the ‘SQL Administration part 1’. The course is usually available for INR 2,699 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘SQL Server Administration Part 2’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Students interested in administering SQL Server.
- Programmers, system administrators, IT managers, and anybody else in charge of the databases.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||14,978 students|
|Topics Covered||SQL Performance Monitor, DMV, BCP, Database Management, and SQL Profile with Index Tuning|
|Total Student Reviews||2,554|
- Be able to use the activity monitor for analysis.
- Deploy the performance monitor to find specific information about SQL Server internals.
- Use the DTA utility.
- Create and investigate problems with DMVs and extended events.
- Monitor the health of the SQL Server more effectively.
|1.||SQL Administration Part 2: SQL Performance methods and SQL Server utilities (10 hours 12 minutes)||Introduction|
|Install SQL Server 214|
|Install SQL Suite|
|INSTALL SQL SERVER 2017|
|ADVENTUREWORKS 2017 DB|
|COMPARISON SQL SERVER 2014 VS 2017|
|Create non cluster index|
|Use or not use indexes|
|Deciding factors in creating indexes|
|using sql profler for indexes|
|Reorganize and Rebuild Indexes|
|Into To SQL Profiler|
|SQL Profiler longest running query|
|SQL Profile with Index Tuning|
|SQL Profiler Best Practice|
|SQL Server Side Trace|
|Database Engine Tuning Advisor|
|SQL Performance Monitor|
|SQL Performance hardware issues|
|SQL Performance Monitoring Hardware CPU|
|SQL Performance Monitoring Hardware memory|
|SQL Performance Monitoring Hardware disks|
|23 SQL Perfmon scehdule|
|Block and Locks|
|Extended Events via TSQL|
|Import Export Data|
|Partition part 2|
|Contained datababase Part 1|
|Contained datababase Part 2|
|Policy Based Management|
|SQL server and agent logs|
|SQL ADMINISTRATION PART 3|
- Any desktop or laptop computer will do for a student.
- Students will require SQL Management Part 1 as a prerequisite.
- Instructor will send the student a zip file with all scripts and supporting materials.
Francis Opoku (5/5) : If this course did not make sql database administration fun and easy, then I’m sorry you have to chose another field. i will say it again, this is the best sql dba course you can have.
- Nivin M Sasi (5/5) : Our application is running with SQL DB, after taking this course I could apply the best practices in administering the database which helped me a lot to improve my system performance.
- Sri Tekal (5/5) : this course is one of the best course and it covers all aspects of sql server administration.
- Kimberly Emerson (5/5) : This was the best resource in helping me pass the 70-462 exam.
- Alhaji Conteh (5/5) : Taking classes with Raphael Asghar is the best investment I have ever made.
- Mj Saurondon (1/5) : Please try to watch at least 30% of courses before reviewing.
- DBA Cloud (2/5) : Also Video resolution are also poor 720p on a Big screen..
- Surendhar B (1/5) : Not in Detail and Titles are not relevant to the Video.
- Mj Saurondon (1/5) : Also note, there are a few students that review the course without even completing 5% of the course.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Raphael Asghar who is a Production SQL Database Administrator. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 26,633 Reviews on Udemy, Instructor offers 25 Courses and has taught 133,378 Students so far.
- Instructor has worked for more than 15 years for several businesses, including Neutrogena, BakeMark, Solutions2Go, and NextGen, as a Production SQL Database Administrator and developer.
- Instructor assist those students who require more than just the fundamentals of SQL.
- Instructor creates practical courses for students seeking a direct route to becoming SQL DBAs.
- Instructor adores maintaining and constructing a reliable SQL architecture environment, which is what SQL administration is all about.
|Parameters||SQL Server Administration Part 2||SQL Server Administration Part 3||SQL Server Administration Part1|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 499 (||INR 499 (|
|Duration||10 hours||8.5 hours||10 hours|
|Instructors||Raphael Asghar||Raphael Asghar||Raphael Asghar|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|