The ‘200+ SQL Interview Questions’ Udemy course is put together with 200+ Real World SQL Questions and Practical Answers. The course prepares you for the interview and also guide you on how to answer the interview questions for the position of SQL Developer.
By the end of this course, you’ll be confident and ready to answer the most common SQL interview questions asked during any SQL Developer interview using the points and tips presented in this course. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘200+ SQL Interview Questions’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- This course is designed for SQL Developers getting ready for a job interview.
- The course is designed for SQL Developers who want to brush up on their SQL knowledge.
- Students who want to learn SQL should not take this course.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||20,346 students|
|Instructor||Amarnath Reddy https://www.linkedin.com/in/amarnathreddy|
|Topics Covered||SQL Tuning Interview Questions, Database Concepts, Queries|
|Total Student Reviews||2,622|
- Students will be able to brush up on their SQL skills and be prepared to respond to the most typical SQL Interview questions.
|1.||Welcome!!!! (02 minutes)||Welcome!!!!|
|How to make best use of the program.|
|2.||SQL Interview Questions for Junior Developers (01 hour 06 minutes)||Tables|
|Delete and Truncate|
|Integrity Constraints Part 1|
|Integrity Constraints Part 2|
|Updatable View Experiment|
|3.||Database Concepts related Interview Questions (18 minutes)||Database Concepts Part 1|
|Database Concepts Part 2|
|Database Concepts Part 3|
|Database Concepts Part 4|
|Steps followed to run a SQL statement|
|4.||SQL Interview Questions for Mid/Senior Developers (43 minutes)||Virtual Columns|
|Global Temporary Tables|
|5.||SQL Tuning Interview Questions (17 minutes)||SQL Tuning Part 1|
|SQL Tuning Part 2|
|Optimize a SQL Statement – Very Important Question|
|6.||Write a Query… (44 seconds)||Select Nth maximum salary from a Table|
|Select maximum N salaries from EMP Table|
|Select maximum N salaries from each Department of EMP table|
|Select/Delete duplicate rows from EMP table|
|Same Salary Question…|
|Odd/Even rows Question…|
|More than 2 employees Question…|
|Select maximum salary without using functions…|
|Number of rows in a table without using COUNT function…|
|Find the LAST inserted record in a table…|
|Select LAST n records from a Table|
|Past 5 years Question…|
- Before beginning this course, students must have a sufficient understanding of SQL.
- Have a notebook and a pen nearby to jot down crucial points.
Vandana A (5/5) : Love the course and I have to thank the instructor that I have succeeded in my Interview!!!!!
- Vipul Gaurav (5/5) : Loved every bit of the course, lucid explanations and indeed awesome to handle interviews.
- Young Tse (4/5) : However, it has still helped a great deal as there are lots of similarities in both.
- Travis Johnson (5/5) : Great course to give you insight on what to expect on database interviews.
- Aakash Behl (5/5) : best course i ever purchased on udemy, many of these questions were asked in my job interview 1 weeks ago, i wish i had done this course a week ago
- Sharon Morris (1/5) : It is not very interactive and it is difficult to understand the instructor at times
- Akram Mirza (1/5) : chapter 13 with clause example is too difficult to understand and no material provided for further review.
- Chris H (2/5) : Much of it is only for Oracle, some of it is just wrong for non-Oracle databases and whole sections are just irrelevant for non-Oracle.
- Sonali S (2/5) : Examples are not shown in SQL developer for each and every interview question which makes it difficult to understand.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Amarnath Reddy who is a Oracle Architect & Best Selling Instructor. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 27,668 Reviews on Udemy, Amarnath Reddy offers 9 Courses and has taught 119,383 Students so far.
- Amarnath holds a master’s degree in computer science and has worked in the IT sector for around 15 years with clients in South Africa, India, and the USA, he has successfully created and implemented projects.
- His current area of interest is Datawarehouse Architecture.
- Amarnath, who established the field of data architecture, is currently employed with a Fortune 500 company in the United States.
- His original and straightforward architectural designs have received praise within the industry.
- Currently, he uses business intelligence tools, big data, social media, mobile technology, and the Internet of Things to help companies optimise and modernise their IT environments.
- He also adds leadership and technical skills to the table.
|Parameters||200+ SQL Interview Questions||SQL Advanced||SQL Tuning|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||2.5 hours||5 hours||3 hours|
|Instructors||Amarnath Reddy||Amarnath Reddy||Amarnath Reddy|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|