The ’SQL & Database Design A-Z: Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL’ course will teach you all the fundamentals of SQL. The advantage of this course is that in addition to learning SQL you will also master the concepts of Database Design.
In this course you will learn how to create queries in a popular variation of SQL called PostgreSQL. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘SQL & Database Design A-Z: Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anyone interested in learning PostgreSQL
- Anyone who wants to learn more about how databases operate
- Anyone who wants to advance their profession in data science
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||29,173 students|
|Topics Covered||Basics of SQL, Fundamentals of Database Theory, Database Design|
|Total Student Reviews||4,998|
- Make simple SQL queries.
- Do sophisticated SQL queries.
- Make joins on the left, right, inside, and outside.
- In databases, add new tables and change those that already exist.
- Database normalisation.
- Recognize database design.
- Get familiar with the first, second, and third normal form schemas.
|1.||Introduction (05 minutes)||Intro Video|
|Some Additional Resources!!|
|Get the materials|
|Your Shortcut To Becoming A Better Data Scientist!|
|2.||Installation (21 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you wil learn|
|Installation: PostgreSQL & PgAdmin 4 for Windows|
|Installation: PostgreSQL & PgAdmin 4 for MAC OS|
|Installation: MS SQL Server & MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) for Windows|
|3.||Preparation (30 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you will learn|
|The challenge: Investigating Consumer Complaints|
|Upload Consumer Complaints|
|Getting To Know The PGADMIN|
|Upload COnsumer COmplaints MS SQL|
|Getting to know MS SQL SERVER|
|4.||Basics of SQL (01 hour 29 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you will learn|
|Theory Select Query|
|Time to write your first query in PostgreSQL|
|Adding a filter using WHERE in PostgreSQL|
|Logical conditions AND, OR in PostgreSQL|
|Using wildcards % and _ (advanced tutorial)|
|Comments in SQL|
|Getting to write your first query MS SQL|
|Where MS SQL|
|Logical conditions, AND OR MS SQL|
|Using wildcards MS SQL|
|Comments in SQL MS SQL|
|Basics of SQL quiz|
|5.||Working With Data (01 hour 44 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you will learn|
|The challenge: Analyzing Console Games Sales|
|Uploading Console Games Dataset|
|Working with arithmetic data types|
|WORKING WITH VARCHARS|
|WORKING WITH DATES|
|Implicit Data Conversion in SQL|
|WORKING WITH NULL|
|Uploading Console Games DATASET MS SQL|
|Working with arithmetic data types MS SQL|
|ORDER BY MS SQL|
|Working with VARCHAR MS SQL|
|Working with Dates MS SQL|
|Implicit DATA conversion MS SQL|
|Working With Data quiz|
|6.||Fundamentals of Database Theory (22 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you will learn|
|Structured vs Unstructured Data|
|Elements Of a Database|
|7.||Joining tables in SQL (03 hours 02 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you wil learn|
|Types of Joins|
|Duplicates in Joins|
|Joining on multiple fields|
|The challenge: The Vet’s Clinic|
|Upload the data|
|Your First Left Outer Join|
|Joins Tips & Tricks|
|Full Outer join|
|Joining on Multiple Fields (Practice)|
|Cleaning up your Join|
|Cross Join (advanced tutorial)|
|Upload The Data – MS SQL|
|Your First Left Outer Join – MS SQL|
|Joins Tips & Tricks – MS SQL|
|Inner Join – MS SQL|
|Full Outer Join – MS SQL|
|Joining on Multiple Fields (Practice) – MS SQL|
|Complex Joins – MS SQL|
|Cleaning Up Your Join – MS SQL|
|Cross Join (advanced tutorial) – MS SQL|
|8.||Creating Tables in SQL (01 hour 13 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you will learn|
|Create Database MS SQL|
|Create Table MS SQL|
|Insert Data MS SQL|
|ALTER TABLE MS SQL|
|DROP TABLE MS SQL|
|Creating Tables in SQL quiz|
|9.||Database Design (03 hours 44 minutes)||Welcome to this section! This is what you wil learn|
|MS SQL Server: What is Database Normalization?|
|Prime and non-prime attributes|
|First Normal Form (1NF)|
|Second Normal Form (2NF)|
|Third Normal Form (3NF)|
|The challenge: Online Clothing Store (OLTP Database)|
|Upload the data|
|Normalization 1NF Investigation|
|Normalization 2NF Investigation|
|Normalization 2NF Modification|
|Normalization 3NF Investigation|
|Normalization 3NF Modification|
|Upload The Data – MS SQL|
|Normalization 1NF Investigation – MS SQL|
|Normalization 2NF Investigation – MS SQL|
|Normalization 2NF Modification – MS SQL|
|Normalization 3NF Investigation – MS SQL|
|Normalization 3NF Modification – MS SQL|
|THANK YOU Video|
|10.||Special Offer (01 minutes)||***YOUR SPECIAL BONUS***|
- Basic knowledge of computers
Fabian Styven Cubas Puente (5/5) : I really like and enjoy the course. It was what I need. I didn’t know which course would be the best for me. So I saw the rating, and the comments and I decide for this course. I think it has a lot of relevant information and an specific order for any step.
- Cristian Sanchez (5/5) : However I still give the course 5 stars because it was great and I learned a lot!!
- Sabesan Samithamby (5/5) : He scratched this course perfectly for the people who seeking their career in Data word.
- Sebastian Robinson (5/5) : That’s what I bought the course for and it delivered perfectly.
- Daniel Neil Darling (5/5) : This was an excellent course, that matched up perfectly with my job.
- Brian Tong (2/5) : The creators didn’t even take the time to edit the videos to remove the bad takes.
- Pat Poplawska (2/5) : the fact that this was called out as a valid approach is DANGEROUS.
- Ben (1/5) : They get you do slyly go to their website and the shameless plugins are just laughable.
- Pat Poplawska (2/5) : However, several videos in the portion I completed (about 25%) had editing mistakes, poorly managed audio, and sometimes just awful advice.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Kirill Eremenko who is a Data Scientist. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 619,411 Reviews on Udemy, Instructor offers 59 courses and has taught 2,341,088 Students so far.
- Professionally, Kirill Eremenko is a data science consultant with experience in the retail, transportation, and financial sectors.
- At Deloitte Australia, Kirill Eremenko received training from the top analytics mentors, and since Kirill Eremenko started teaching on Udemy, he has shared his experience with thousands of aspiring data scientists.
- Kirill Eremenko emphasis on intuitive explanations is one of his teaching strengths, so you can be confident that you will fully comprehend even the most challenging subjects.
|Parameters||SQL & Database Design A-Z™: Learn MS SQL Server + PostgreSQL||Tableau 2022 Advanced: Master Tableau in Data Science||Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||12.5 hours||10 hours||6 hours|
|Instructors||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko||Kirill Eremenko|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|