Relational Database Design is one of the best courses on Udemy to learn how to create a database which will be useful for IT courses. This course will teach students about data modeling, and the design process. Currently, udemy is offering the course for up to 80% off i.e. INR 455 (
This course will teach you about gathering requirements of databases, different types of databases, and the benefits of relational database design.
|Course Name||Relational Database Design|
|Student Enrollment||0.77 lakhs|
|Total Student Reviews||0.29 lakhs|
|1.||Introduction (13 Minutes)||What is a Database?|
|Different Types of database|
|2.||Data Modelling Process (29 Minutes)||Consider the Current System|
|Gathering Requirements of the Database|
|3.||Database Design (16 Minutes)||First Normal Form|
|First Normal Form: Subject|
|4.||Second Normal Form (20 Minutes)||Second Normal Form: Student and Subject|
|Second Normal Form: Teacher|
|5.||Third Normal Form (12 Minutes)||Third Normal Form: Student and Subject|
|Third Normal Form: Teacher and University|
|6.||Data Considerations (13 Minutes)||Data Types and Precision|
- Connection to the internet
- Downloading software capability (or a preferred data modelling tool)
- Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux (chosen software works on all three)
- Willingness to learn about designing a quality database rather than simply inserting data into tables!
|Parameters||Relational Database Design||My SQL Database Training for Beginners||SQL for Marketers|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||1.5 hours||5.5 hours||1hours|
|Student Enrollments||0.77 lakhs||19,000||75,000|
|Instructors||Ben Brumm||Simon Sez IT||Justin Mares|
|Topics Covered||Gathering Requirements of the Database, Finding Exceptions to the Rules||MySQL Workbench Download, Database Table and Constraints, Database Designing and Normalization – Part 1||Sorting and Limiting, Sorting and Limiting Challenge, Setting Up SQL Tools|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Relational Database Design course.
- Shivam R.(5.0/5) “it’s gives me a clear understanding of how to create an effective relational database design, which help in enhancing my knowledge”
- Udemy User(5.0/5) “Educator beautifully presented the DB designs like normalization,constraints and relationships. The language was lucid and easy to understand.”
- Udemy User(5.0/5) “The course is very good for beginner as it more about how we design our database so that it should be free from inconsistency and help to the students to learn fundamental of data base design and modelling”
- M Rahul S.(5.0/5) “It is really very conceptual teaching about the Relational Database Design. Very helpful!”
- Bhanu Kalyan P.(4.0/5) “Have learnt how to design a database using lucid chart which consist of tables(Entity), columns(Attributes), datatypes and relationship between them, the audio was too low would be great if there is any solution for this.”
- Prashant Samadhan K.(4.0/5) “Increase audio level, its suggestion to plaform and not to tutor. Even using good quality headsets and full audio level still not enough to hear audio, while I could hear audio from other website like YouTube even from half audio level.”
- Sarthak G.(4.0/5) “Teacher has knowledge and good explaining skills, but due to his voice some may sleep or some may scream why are we listening. But, at last, the course is good for beginners who may want to get knowledge about the topic without coding.”
- Tejash B.(4.0/5) “This course is designed in such a way that anybody can easily understand. The Instructor’s teaching style is very unique and good.”
- Ganesh M.(3.0/5) “Theory every explanations were good, but not as understandable by beginners. He using the technical terminologies straight away which might not be understandable by everyone. However, I have got an idea about database structure and design”
- Balaji A. (3.0/5) “The voice is very low, even with full volumes and headsets i couldnt hear the voice of the speaker. Could have been a little loud. only subtitles helped me to get the info.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Relational Database Design: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course retails for INR 1,999 but students can click on the link in the article and get up to 80% off.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. In this course you will learn how to make a relational database, and how to create customer relationships.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. 1.5 hours is the total duration of the course
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, Udemy provides a certification after the completion of the course
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The rating of the course is 4.4 out of 5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you will have a lifetime access to the Udemy course
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, Udemy courses can be accessed on all devices