The ‘PL/SQL by Example – Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL’ course will take you from zero PL/SQL writing skills to being able to write efficient programs to process data. The course will teach you how to create triggers to solve business challenges and peform Bulk Processing to improve performance.
In this course, you will learn how to combine the efficiency of SQL & Procedural Language(PL) to build a powerful PL/SQL Application. The course is usually available for INR 2,499 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘PL/SQL by Example – Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anyone who want to master Procedure Language to control SQL Statements should take this PL/SQL course.
- If you want to study more complex PL/SQL principles, this course is not for you.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||44,999 students|
|Instructor||Amarnath Reddy https://www.linkedin.com/in/amarnathreddy|
|Topics Covered||PL/SQL Basics, Dynamic SQL, Bulk Processing, Exception|
|Total Student Reviews||10,265|
- Declare variables in PL/SQL.
- Flexibly manage code flow (loops, control structures).
- Utilize a few of the PL/SQL programmes Oracle provides to create screen output.
- PL/SQL anonymous blocks, functions, and procedures can be created.
- To aggregate and contain related constructs, use PL/SQL packages.
- Use exceptions to catch run-time issues.
- Process data by using Cursors and Records.
- Use Collections to manage data.
- To overcome commercial obstacles, create triggers.
- Bulk Processing should be used to boost efficiency.
- Use dynamic SQL to execute SQL.
- Piping the information as it is being processed.
- Dealing with LOBs (Large Objects).
|1.||Welcome… (03 minutes)||Welcome…|
|How to make best use of the Program…|
|2.||Software Installation (11 minutes)||Installing Oracle|
|Installing Java SDK|
|Installing SQL Developer|
|Running scripts necessary for the course|
|Scripts for our Lab Exercises|
|3.||PL/SQL Basics (29 minutes)||What is PL/SQL|
|Comments in PL/SQL|
|Scope of Variables|
|IF then ELSE statement|
|4.||Processing Data via PL/SQL (09 minutes)||Reading data from database|
|What is %TYPE|
|Inserting data into database|
|5.||PL/SQL Blocks (22 minutes)||Anonymous Blocks|
|What are Procedures?|
|Creating a Procedure|
|Calling a Procedure|
|Procedure with OUT Mode|
|Procedure with IN OUT Mode|
|What are Functions?|
|Calling a Function|
|6.||Exceptions (14 minutes)||What are Exceptions|
|User Defined Exceptions|
|System Defined Exceptions list|
|7.||Packages (13 minutes)||What are Packages|
|Executing sub programs present in Packages|
|8.||Working with Records (20 minutes)||What are Records?|
|Working with Record data|
|Passing Records as parameters|
|Inserting data using Records|
|Updating data using Records|
|User defined Record Types|
|User defined Record Example|
|9.||Cursors (26 minutes)||What are Cursors?|
|Retrieving 1 row using Explicit Cursor|
|Retrieving more than 1 row using Explicit Cursor|
|Using Records in Cursors|
|Cursor FOR Loop|
|Cursor Variable and Reference Cursor|
|Exceptions for Cursors|
|10.||Collections (24 minutes)||What are Collections|
|What are VARRAYS|
|11.||Triggers (40 minutes)||Scripts necessary to practise Triggers|
|Statement Level Trigger|
|Statement Level Trigger with multiple Actions|
|Row Level Trigger|
|OLD and NEW Pseudo Records with an Example|
|Restricting the Trigger based on a Condition using the WHEN clause|
|Restricting the Trigger at a column level using the OF clause|
|Enable/Disable/Drop a Trigger|
|12.||Advanced Topics – Bulk Processing (24 minutes)||Context Switch|
|Bulk Processing Introduction|
|Bulk Processing Example|
|Bulk Processing with LIMIT option|
|Bulk Processing with ROWTYPE|
|Handling Bulk Processing Exceptions|
|13.||Advanced Topics – Dynamic SQL (24 minutes)||Dynamic SQL Introduction|
|Dynamic SQL Example|
|Bind variables and Parsing|
|Dynamic SQL with Bind variables|
|Dynamic SQL with Cursors|
|Dynamic SQL with Bulk Collect|
|14.||Advanced Topics – Table Functions (09 minutes)||Object Creation|
|Pipelined Table Functions|
|15.||Advanced Topics – Large Objects (LOB’s) (25 minutes)||Large Objects (LOB’s) Introduction|
|Character Large Object (CLOB)|
|Binary Large Object (BLOB)|
|Storing Images/Videos in BLOB’s|
|Binary Files (BFILE)|
|16.||Conclusion (00 seconds)||Where to go from here…|
- Basic SQL knowledge is necessary.
Ketki Shastri (4/5) : Covered all the PL SQL topics with detailed syntax. But if you are naive to PL/SQL might be a little fast. If you want to revise or brush up or get perfect syntaxes then the perfect course.
- Vitalii Paskar (5/5) : Perfect course for people who have never worked with PL/SQL before.
- Sarvesh T (5/5) : Instructor have done the awesome job in explaining the PL SQL concept.
- Vijayakumar Muthaiyan (5/5) : I like the course which is perfectly designed for starters like me to step in PL/SQL.
- V.N.B.Narasimha Rao Penupati (5/5) : Course is very good and for each concept, examples are perfect
- Romeo agyei-twum (2/5) : I cant download the SQL developer because the link at the RESOURCES column is wrong
- Rafael Cuevas (2/5) : Course contents are good, but teacher intonation used when speaking is just awful, it makes really difficult to focus en the course.
- Anonymized User (2/5) : the links and resources and steps you are suggesting to go on and install the software are not up to mark, you are telling something, and some other things are going as we proceed.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Amarnath Reddy who is a Oracle Architect & Best Selling Instructor | 27000+ Students. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 27,624 Reviews on Udemy, Amarnath Reddy offers 9 Courses and has taught 119,207 Students so far.
- Amarnath holds a master’s degree in computer science and has worked in the IT sector for around 15 years.
- With clients in South Africa, India, and the USA, he has successfully created and implemented projects.
- His current area of interest is Datawarehouse Architecture.
- Amarnath, who established the field of data architecture, is currently employed with a Fortune 500 company in the United States.
- His original and straightforward architectural designs have received praise within the industry.
- Currently, he uses business intelligence tools, big data, social media, mobile technology, and the Internet of Things to help companies optimise and modernise their IT environments.
- He also adds leadership and technical skills to the table.
|Parameters||PL/SQL by Example – Beginner to Advanced PL/SQL||Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. I & II||Oracle SQL – Step by Step SQL|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||5.5 hours||20 hours||6.5 hours|
|Instructors||Amarnath Reddy||Intellezy Trainers||Amarnath Reddy|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|