The ‘Oracle SQL Developer: Mastering its Features + Tips & Tricks’ course will teach you how to use Oracle SQL Developer like a pro and you will learn all the features that will help you work better and faster with your Oracle database.
In this course, you will learn a lot of tricks and enjoy being seen as an SQL Developer expert. The course is usually available for INR 2,299 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Oracle SQL Developer: Mastering its Features + Tips & Tricks’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Application or database developers who are already using Oracle database and who want to be more productive and stand out from the crowd.
- Aspiring database or application developers seeking Oracle database development opportunities.
- Those who are enrolled in or intend to enrol in Oracle SQL or PL/SQL classes.
- Students in colleges and universities who must learn and utilise SQL for Oracle in order to pass courses connected to database.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||73,990 students|
|Instructor||Carlos from Standout-Dev Academy|
|Topics Covered||Oracle SQL Features, Tips, and Tricks|
|Total Student Reviews||5,325|
- Several helpful features will be utilised, increasing your productivity and efficiency at work.
- You will pick up a lot of tips and enjoy being in authority as a SQL Developer.
- You will discover how to produce and distribute stunning, interactive reports.
- You will discover how to install and personalise Oracle SQL so that it functions and feels the way you want it to.
- You will discover how to utilise all of the tool’s fundamental capabilities to their fullest potential.
|1.||Introduction (04 minutes)||Course Structure and How to Take Advantage of it|
|What this course IS and IS NOT|
|2.||Program Installation (04 minutes)||Reminder: You need an Oracle Database Already Installed! Don’t have one?|
|Downloading and installing SQL Developer|
|3.||Oracle SQL Developer Basics (20 minutes)||Introduction (SDB)|
|User Interface Basics|
|Creating and Organizing Database Connections|
|Working with the Worksheet|
|Working with the Results’ Grid|
|4.||Useful Customizations (22 minutes)||Introduction (UC)|
|Changing the Language|
|Disabling Features you Don’t Need|
|Improving the way Data is Displayed|
|Advanced Code Formatting|
|Customizing Fonts and Syntax Colors for Eye Comfort|
|5.||Reports (54 minutes)||Introduction (R)|
|Predefined Reports Overview and Reports Basics|
|User-Defined Reports Basics|
|Master-Detail and Drill Down Reports|
|Exporting and Sharing Reports|
|A Final Reports’ Trick|
|6.||More Useful Features, Tips and Tricks (01 hour 35 minutes)||Introduction (MUF)|
|Splitting Worksheets and Document Groups|
|Taking Advantage of The Line Gutter|
|Performing Local Searches on Your Results|
|Testing Program Units Smartly|
|Debugging Program Units Smartly|
|Finding Database Objects|
|Getting Information about a Database Object|
|Oracle Folks Love Drag & Drop|
|Generating Relational Diagrams|
|Navigating Your Code|
|Performance Tuning Features|
|Useful Tips and Shortcuts 1|
|Useful Tips and Shortcuts 2|
|7.||Extras (17 minutes)||Using HTML in SQL and in preferences|
|Appendix 1: Installing Oracle Database Express Edition 18c On Windows|
|Bonus Lecture: Discounts for other courses|
- You must have the proper access to a computer running Windows, Linux, or Mac OS so that, you may install and execute new programmes on it.
- Although it is not technically required, it would be ideal if you had access to an Oracle database so that you could test out all the tricks and features that are covered in the course.
Vishwanath Biswal (5/5) : It was really a nice tutorial, I learnt so many tricks. Now, I can write all my queries in very less span of time and also I can display my query results in a beautiful way. I’m very happy that embedding html codes, we can visualize our query results as per our choices.
- Rahul Dale (5/5): Excellent course to understand shortcuts, tricks and features of SQL developer.
- Bharti Singh (5/5): It was a wonderful course…extremely helpful and will make you stand out.
- Giuseppe Volpe (5/5): Amazing tips and tricks to make sql developer shine! Thank you!
- Orvietta (5/5): very good course even if sometimes some things don’t work in my environment as in the course.
- Prashant Shridhar D. (2.5/5): Average, not so clear understanding of database concept.
- Thabani (2.5/5): The instructor was understandable even though his accent was a bit off. I like his approach towards the course.
- Carlos S. (2.5/5): Not was so clearly for me.
- Yashwant B. (2/5): No practice session
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Carlos from Standout-Dev Academy who is a Software Development Director & Chief Educator. With 4.6 Instructor Rating and 8,966 Reviews on Udemy, Carlos offers 2 Courses and has taught 88,876 Students so far.
- Carlos is an accomplished systems engineer with a strong enthusiasm for software development and technology in general.
- Carlos is the founder of the Standout Dev Academy.
- He has more than 20 years of experience developing enterprise software and has worked with a variety of database management systems, which have enabled him to fully grasp the SQL language and its most well-known vendor-specific implementations.
- Carlos’ main area of expertise is Oracle. He has worked with Oracle databases on a daily basis for the last 18 years.
- His love for software development and entrepreneurial spirit also led him into the mobile industry, where he has created applications in his own time for a number of mobile platforms.
- He often blogs and contributes to the Oracle database community.
- Throughout the years, he has established a reputation as an authority in a variety of online forums and IT knowledge-sharing websites.
- He joined Udemy because he likes teaching and imparting his expertise and experience, in addition to software development.
- Check out the courses offered by Standout Dev Academy right away if you are interested in software or database development.
|Parameters||Oracle SQL Developer: Mastering its Features + Tips & Tricks||How To Begin Your Career As a SQL Server DBA||How You Can Master the Fundamentals of Transact-SQL|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||3.5 hours||2 hours||2 hours|
|Instructors||Carlos from Standout-Dev Academy||Mike West||Mike West|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|