The ‘Oracle PL/SQL (PLSQL) Fundamentals Vol. I and II’ course gives a complete introduction to PL/SQL database programming language. The course teaches you how to create and maintain packages and database triggers.
The course will also teach you how to work with Oracle database tools. The course is usually available for INR 2,499 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Oracle PL/SQL (PLSQL) Fundamentals Vol. I and II’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Developers and Designers of applications
- Administrators of databases
- Senior non-technical end consumers and business users
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||25,756 students|
|Topics Covered||PL/SQL, SQLERRM, SQL Fundamentals|
|Total Student Reviews||5,289|
- Making and Keeping Packages.
- Using Packages Provided by the System.
- Making and Keeping Up With Database Triggers.
- How to put in place system event triggers.
- How to use the tools for the Oracle database.
- How to recognize and use language features.
- Consider using the DECLARE, BEGIN, and EXCEPTION clauses.
- Use and comprehend nested blocks.
- Put explicit cursors to use.
|1.||Oracle 11g PL/SQL Fundamentals I (09 hours 50 minutes)||Introduction|
|Selecting the Appropriate Database Tool|
|Working with SQL Plus|
|DECLARE Clause Objects|
|PL/SQL Available Data Types|
|Declaring Simple Data Types and Assignments|
|Declaring Complex Data Types and Assignments|
|Declaring Complex RowTypes and Assignments|
|Declaring Complex Tables|
|Declaring Complex Records|
|Creating and Declaring User-Defined Types|
|What Can Be Included in the BEGIN Clause|
|Working with CHAR and VARCHAR2 Variables|
|Handling String Literals|
|Working with Numeric Variables|
|Working with Date Variables|
|Assigning and Using Boolean Variables|
|Using Comparison Operators|
|Using SQL Functions|
|SQL DML within PL/SQL|
|Exceptions and Embedded SQL|
|Logic Control and Branching|
|Working with LOOPS|
|Creating and Using the Indefinite Loop|
|Creating and Using the Conditional Loop|
|Using Nested Loops|
|Using the If-Then-Else|
|Using the CASE Statement|
|What Are the Types of Exceptions|
|Identify Exception Details|
|Creating User-Defined Exceptions|
|Using SQLCODE and SQLERRM Objects|
|Understand the Implicit Cursor|
|Creating User-Defined Events|
|Understanding the Concept and Purpose of Explicit Cursors|
|Learn about Cursor Attributes|
|Using the Continue Statement|
|Working with Updateable Cursors|
|Creating and Using Cursor Parameters|
|Understanding Nested Blocks|
|Difference between Global vs Local Objects and Exceptions|
|Subprograms: How They Differ from Nested Blocks|
|2.||Oracle 11g PL/SQL Fundamentals II (10 hours 08 minutes)||Introduction|
|Install Oracle XE|
|SQL Developer Installation|
|Introducing the Database Program Unit|
|Creating Stored Procedures and Functions|
|Understanding the Parameter Specification|
|Executing Procedures and Functions|
|Calling Functions from within SQL|
|Handling Compilation Errors|
|Recompiling and Dropping Programs|
|Data Dictionary Storage|
|Using the Dependency Tracking Utility|
|What Is a Package?|
|Creating a Package|
|Package Definition Information|
|Advanced Programming Techniques|
|Using Persistent Global Objects|
|Including Initialization Logic|
|Object Oriented Support within Packages|
|Learning to Use Cursor Variables|
|Weak Cursor Definitions|
|REFCURSOR Cursor Definition|
|Using Cursor Expression|
|Using the DBMS OUTPUT() Package|
|Using the UTL FILE() Package|
|Understanding the Database Trigger|
|Row Level Trigger Example 1|
|Row Level Trigger Example 2|
|Row Level Trigger Example 3|
|Working with the INSTEAD OF Trigger|
|Using Triggers within an Application|
|Using the CALL Statement|
|Trigger Maintenance Tasks|
|Work with Multiple Triggers for a Single Table|
|Handling Mutating Table Issues|
|Using the Compound Trigger|
|What Is a System Event Trigger|
|Identifying Available System Events|
- Knowledge of programming and database concepts is necessary.
Veliko Dragiev (5/5) : I’ve watched a lot of tutorials, but this is one of the best instructor and explanation I have seen. Amazing work! Thanks a lot!
- Dawana Thomas (4/5) : Great course & instructor! I have learned alot information pertaining to PL/SQL.
- Sahitya Suman (5/5) : Would have been perfect if there were some practice scenarios provide by instructor.
- André Silva Bender (5/5) : This course is perfect! Wholly organised and structured to support all students in their studies.
- Mirko Perrone (5/5) : I think that This Is the best choice to start study Pl/Sql.
- David McKinney (2/5) : He’s literally making it up as he goes, which is disappointing.
- Abhiram A P (1/5) : Just awful!! Please remove this waste of a time course from Udemy.
- Ravipati Lakshmi Sai chandana (1/5) : It doesn’t contain the data what i expect ..and its very poor in data delivering.
- Marcos Chamosa Rodríguez (2/5) : The course is packed with information but unfortunately the delivery is quite tedious.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Intellezy Trainers which is a Multi-Award-Winning Academy with eLearning Specialists. With 4.4 Academy Rating and 52,732 Reviews on Udemy, Intellezy Trainers offers 251 Courses and has taught 188,258 Students so far.
- Intellezy works with businesses to help them adopt and deploy technology to its fullest potential.
- 250+ courses are available on Intellezy website that are aimed at educating and empowering people.
- Intellezy Trainers library offers engaging and task-focused films, fast reference guides, and exams right at your fingertips, right when you need them, and has been acknowledged by leading influencers such The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry, and eLearning Journal.
- Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure that the learning materials and the method of delivery are in line with the desired results and meet each of your training requirements without addressing subjects that might be superfluous or irrelevant.
|Parameters||Oracle PL/SQL Fundamentals vol. I & II||The Complete Oracle SQL Bootcamp (2023)||Advanced SQL : The Ultimate Guide|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||20 hours||38.5 hours||14.5 hours|
|Instructors||Intellezy Trainers||Oracle Master Training | 200,000+ Students Worldwide||Oracle Master Training | 200,000+ Students Worldwide|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|