The ‘Microsoft SQL for Beginners’ is a comprehensive course that teach you how to complete SQL queries using Microsoft SQL Server and the T-SQL language. The course teach you the complete fundamentals of SQL language.
This course will also teach you how to use the SQL language within Microsoft SQL Server which is one of the most popular database engines in the world. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Microsoft SQL for Beginners’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Any person who works with databases, tables, or data
- Those employed by businesses that frequently use Microsoft databases
- Those who use Oracle, DB2, or MySQL professionally might not benefit as much from this course
- If you work in any of the following fields or positions that collect information: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, sales, manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, etc
- Someone who desires to acquire abilities that could enable them to make close to six figures
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||85,473 students|
|Instructor||Brewster Knowlton https://www.linkedin.com/in/brewsterknowlton|
|Topics Covered||SQL Commands, SQL Clauses, T-SQL, Database Concepts|
|Total Student Reviews||22,899|
- Literal complete SELECT statements.
- Execute fundamental SELECT queries against a single table.
- Using the WHERE clause to filter data.
- Use the ORDER BY clause to order the data.
- Study database normalisation and design.
- Return columns from various tables in one query by using joins.
- Know the distinctions between the FULL OUTER JOIN, LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN, and INNER JOIN.
- Finish the aggregate function-using SQL statements.
- Use the GROUP BY clause to group data together.
- Use the HAVING clause to data groups to filter them.
|1.||Introduction to SELECT Statements (58 minutes)||START HERE: Introduction Lecture|
|How to Install Microsoft SQL Server Express|
|How to Download and Install SQL Server Express|
|How to Attach the AdventureWorks Database|
|Introduction to T-SQL and Database Concepts|
|Literal SELECT Statements – Part 1|
|Literal SELECT Statements – Part 2|
|Literal SELECT Statement Practice Problems|
|Basic SELECT Statements – Part 1|
|Basic SELECT Statements – Part 2|
|Basic SELECT Statements – Part 3|
|Basic SELECT Statement Practice Problems|
|2.||Filtering Data with the WHERE Clause (48 minutes)||Using the WHERE Clause – Part 1|
|Using the WHERE Clause – Part 2|
|Using the WHERE Clause – Part 3|
|Using the WHERE Clause – Part 4|
|Using the WHERE Clause – Part 5|
|Using the WHERE Clause – Part 6|
|Using the WHERE Clause – Part 7|
|WHERE Clause Practice Problems|
|3.||Sorting Data with the ORDER BY Clause (14 minutes)||Sorting with the ORDER BY Clause – Part 1|
|Sorting with the ORDER BY Clause – Part 2|
|ORDER BY Clause Practice Problems|
|4.||Querying Multiple Tables with Joins (38 minutes)||Using the INNER JOIN – Part 1|
|Using the INNER JOIN – Part 2|
|INNER JOIN Practice Problems|
|Using the LEFT OUTER JOIN – Part 1|
|Using the LEFT OUTER JOIN – Part 2|
|Using the LEFT OUTER JOIN – Part 3|
|LEFT/RIGHT OUTER JOIN Practice Problems|
|5.||Aggregate Functions (12 minutes)||Aggregate Functions – Part 1|
|Aggregate Functions – Part 2|
|Aggregate Function Practice Problems|
|6.||Grouping Data with the GROUP BY Clause (14 minutes)||Grouping with the GROUP BY Clause – Part 1|
|Grouping with the GROUP BY Clause – Part 2|
|GROUP BY Clause Practice Problems|
|7.||Filtering Groups with the HAVING Clause (14 minutes)||Filtering Groups with the HAVING Clause – Part 1|
|Filtering Groups with the HAVING Clause – Part 2|
|HAVING Clause Practice Problems|
- No need of any knowledge of SQL or databases
- Microsoft SQL Server can only be used on computers that run Windows
Rahulp20 (4/5) : Awesome experience, I have get all needful information from the course. Thanks!!
- David Antonio Colin Gomez (5/5) : Excellent SQL Server course, it brings a lot of help to know some skills.
- Omar Ricardo Quintero Parra (5/5) : I have been working on this area and this course is the perfect guide to learn and master every skill within SQL
- Julia Bowers (5/5) : Covers a lot of topics of varying complexity levels, and contains great practice and reference materials!
- Aditya Khade (5/5) : Excellent Course for Beginners as well as for practitioners to enhance SQL skills, the trainer has covered almost all the topics and concepts
- Erica Marinone-Knight (2/5) : I completed this course but then was unable to get a course certificate.
- Anonymized User (1/5) : It would benefit the course to change the assignments to include a snippet of the database that has to be returned, as well as including a short explanation for “difficult” questions.
- Anonymized User (1/5) : This also includes the questions that do not have a database related, allowing for a worse user experience solving the questions.
- Samantha Gouveia (1/5) : Installation of the newer version is complex and its making me think I need to cancel the course as its so different.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Brewster Knowlton who is a Business Intelligence Expert. With 4.6 Instructor Rating and 29,775 Reviews on Udemy, Instructor offers 2 Courses and has taught 103,001 Students so far.
- Brewster Knowlton has experience in every area of business intelligence
- His main skill is his ability to express complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- He has extensive expertise writing SQL code, creating ETL procedures, and architecting and implementing data warehousing systems
- Brewster has performed business intelligence projects in a range of industries, so she is aware of the BI capabilities that businesses require and that employers are looking for
- His objective is to assist you in developing your SQL and business intelligence skills so that you can pursue your ideal profession in the field of business intelligence
|Parameters||Microsoft SQL for Beginners||Microsoft SQL from A to Z||Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS): 2022 edition|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||4 hours||5.5 hours||5.5 hours|
|Instructors||Brewster Knowlton||Brewster Knowlton||Phillip Burton|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|