Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Science, Analytics, and Marketing Course teaches individuals SQL which is one of the fundamental languages of data analytics. SQL is used in many well-known databases like MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and even big data solutions like Hive and Cassandra.
The course is ideal for business leaders, marketers, and even students who want to learn how to make data-driven decisions using SQL. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Science, Analytics, and Marketing Course for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- This course is for anyone who wants to respond to inquiries about data
- Students who prefer an alternative method of studying SQL
- Professionals who have access to data but are unable to use it yet
- Web application developers who don’t know how to use a database backend
- Product managers who want to make data-driven decisions
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||9,022 students|
|Instructor||Lazy Programmer Inc. https://www.linkedin.com/in/lazyprogrammerinc.|
|Topics Covered||SQL database, relational database, advanced SQL on Spark, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||1,653|
- Learn about relational database
- Installing SQL on a Mac, Linux, or Windows computer
- How to make a table
- How to import data to a table
- How to use SQL to query a database table
- How to update, add, and remove data from a table
- Speed things up using Indexes
- Join tables together to merge datasets
- Utilize count, sum, and average to aggregate data
- Identify the point in the sales funnel where clients are leaving
- Chart your sales growth over time
- Group and sort sales by location
- Install and use SQL on Spark
- Create a Spark cluster on AWS EC2
|1.||Why you should stop depending on engineers and learn SQL (15 minutes)||Introduction and Outline|
|How to Succeed in this Course|
|2.||Survey of SQL databases and Installation of SQLite (07 minutes)||Overview of SQL databases|
|Installing SQLite on Mac, Linux, and Windows|
|Visual Walkthrough of Windows Installation|
|3.||What is a relational database? Basic commands (18 minutes)||What’s a relational database?|
|How to load the data used in this class|
|Querying a table|
|Creating a table|
|Importing Data on Windows|
|Modifying a table’s structure|
|4.||Indexes and speed comparison (05 minutes)||Speeding things up with indexes|
|Index Example in the Console|
|5.||Modifying a table’s data (04 minutes)||Insert / Update / Delete|
|What is CRUD?|
|6.||Joining tables (03 minutes)||Joining or Merging tables together|
|Joins in the console|
|7.||Aggregating, grouping, and sorting. Real marketing queries. (08 minutes)||Count, Distinct, Sum, Min, Max, Avg|
|Group by, Sort, Limit|
|Funnels, YOY revenue, and Sales by Location|
|8.||Advanced: SQL on Spark (Optional) (07 minutes)||Spark SQL|
|Create your own Spark cluster on Amazon EC2|
|9.||Further Knowledge, Practice and Exercises (16 minutes)||How to load the extra dataset (tab-separated tables)|
|The “IN” Keyword|
|The “BETWEEN” Keyword|
|Interview Question-Style Exercises|
|10.||Appendix / FAQ (15 minutes)||How to Succeed in this Course (Long Version)|
Students should know how to open a terminal/command line shell.
Iniyavel S (5/5): As a novice, this was a very good course on SQL. I learned a lot and also practiced it on my system while following the lectures. Though I had some doubts, I had a look at the Q&A section and found out that others had the same problems. I also made a syntax error in section 7 which I discovered and changed. I almost got all the interview questions right but I made some errors in each case. I will review the course materials and get them cleared. All in all, this a very good course on SQL newbies must take. -I.
- Iniyavel S (5/5): All in all, this a very good course for SQL newbies must take.
- Martin Graham (5/5): This is a great introduction to SQL and using an SQLite3 database for storing and managing data for analytics.
- Tan Bui (5/5): An extremely good introduction course to SQL for newbies like me.
- Oscar (3/5): All up, a good course to get noobs started with SQL.
- Michael (2/5): So far the material seems generic and shallow.
- Alex Y. (2/5): You definitely need to be an adept coder and know your way around the terminal/command prompt to succeed in this course, cause a lot of the stuff isn’t explained!
- Arshan K. (2/5): it’s too basic
- Joyce L. (1.5/5): A lot of steps are skipped or the statements are not be clearly explained and I took much longer time to figure out what was wrong.
About the Author
Lazy Programmer Inc. is the instructor of the course. He is an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineer. He offers 32 courses and has taught 512,747 students so far. He holds an average 4.6 instructor rating and 141,144 reviews on Udemy.
- Although he has also been recognized as a data scientist, big data engineer, and full stack software engineer, he currently spends the majority of his time as an artificial intelligence and machine learning engineer with an emphasis on deep learning.
- He earned his first master’s degree in computer engineering with a focus on machine learning and pattern recognition more than ten years ago.
- His second master’s degree was in statistics with a focus on financial engineering.
- He is a data scientist and big data engineer with experience in online advertising and digital media (optimizing click and conversion rates and building data processing pipelines).
- He routinely uses big data technologies like Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, and Spark.
- He has developed deep learning models for text modeling, image and signal processing, user behavior prediction, and click-through rate estimation.
- He has instructed students at universities like Columbia University, NYU, Hunter College, and The New School in data science, statistics, machine learning, algorithms, calculus, computer graphics, and physics.
- His web programming skills have helped numerous businesses.
- He handles all of the server-side backend work, frontend HTML/JS/CSS work, and operations/deployment work.
|Parameters||Complete SQL Bootcamp for Data Science, Analytics, Marketing||Spark and Python for Big Data with PySpark||Scala and Spark for Big Data and Machine Learning|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||1.5 hours||10.5 hours||10 hours|
|Rating||4.7 /5||4.5 /5||4.5 /5|
|Instructors||Lazy Programmer Inc.||Jose Portilla||Jose Portilla|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|