The ‘Advanced SQL : The Ultimate Guide’ course covers all the fundamentals of SQL. In this course, you’ll learn all the advanced subjects that you need for SQL Expert Certification Exam.
The course contains 125+ lectures and 12+ hours of on-demand content. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Advanced SQL : The Ultimate Guide’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- This SQL course is designed for those who already have a basic understanding of the language and wish to advance it.
- The course is not designed for beginners.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||37,817 students|
|Instructor||Oracle Master Training|
|Topics Covered||SQL Analytic Functions, Data Manipulation, Regular Expressions|
|Total Student Reviews||5,354|
- The entire advanced curriculum required for SQL Expert Certification.
- With Hundreds of Examples, Learn Advanced SQL Queries.
- You may easily write, read, and analyse any advanced SQL codes.
- More than 12 hours of on-demand content, including 125 lectures.
- Learn Oracle’s Advanced SQL Functions.
- Get a Higher Salary and Employment.
- Oracle SQL functions for analysis.
- Constant Expressions.
- Database objects are now available.
- Use and Creation of Indexes.
- Views: utilizing and producing them.
- Synonyms: creating and using them.
- Views of a data dictionary.
- Advanced Subqueries.
- (Dynamic) SQL Script Generation.
- Sophisticated data manipulations.
- Modern Aggregation Methods.
- Working with ordered data sets can be done via windowing functions.
- Support for Life from the Writers.
- Working Resources.
- Weekly tests and evaluations.
|1.||Course Introduction (06 minutes)||Introduction|
|UDEMY 101: How to Use Udemy? +Some Useful Tips|
|2.||Software Installation (02 hours 47 minutes)||About the Database Installation|
|The Ways to Get a Database|
|Option 1: Installing VMware and VirtualBox on Windows|
|Option 1: How to Install the Virtual Box on Mac OS X?|
|Option 1: Downloading Virtual Machine Image|
|Option 1: Configuring the VMware Virtualization Software|
|Option 1: Configuring the Oracle VirtualBox Virtualization Software|
|Option 1: Configuring SQL Developer inside of the Virtual Machine|
|What is Pluggable Database (Multitenant Architecture)?|
|Option 2: Downloading And Installing the Oracle Database|
|Option 2: Unlocking the HR Schema|
|Option 2: Configuring and Using the SQL Developer|
|Option 2: Installing Sample Schemas in Oracle Database|
|Option 2: HR Schema Create Code (if you could not get the HR user in other ways)|
|Option 3: Using Oracle Live SQL|
|Option 3: About Oracle Live SQL Restrictions|
|The Sample (HR) Schema Used in This Course|
|3.||Introducing Database Objects (26 minutes)||Introducing Database Objects and Reaching Another User’s Objects|
|Reaching Another User’s Objects|
|The Working Document|
|Don’t Forget to Leave a Rating!|
|4.||Data Dictionary Views (45 minutes)||What Are Data Dictionary Views?|
|What Is There In Data Dictionary Views?|
|Differences Between USER, ALL, DBA, V$ Prefixes|
|USER_OBJECTS, ALL_OBJECTS, DBA_OBJECTS Views|
|User Constraints View|
|USER_TAB_COMMENTS & USER_COL_COMMENTS Views|
|5.||Creating, Using and Managing Sequences (30 minutes)||What is a Sequence and Why is It Used For?|
|Using Sequences As a Default Value|
|6.||Creating, Using and Analyzing Synonyms (15 minutes)||What Is a Synonym and Why Is It Used For?|
|Creating & Dropping Synonyms|
|7.||Understanding Indexes (41 minutes)||What is an Index and Why is It Used For?|
|Types of Indexes|
|Creating Index on Table Creation|
|Function Based Indexes|
|Multiple Indexes With Same Columns|
|USER_INDEXES and USER_IND_COLUMNS Views|
|8.||Managing Views (51 minutes)||What is a View and Why Is It Used For?|
|Types Of Views|
|Creating Simple Views|
|Creating Complex Views|
|Analyzing User Views|
|Performing DML Operations with Views|
|Using WITH CHECK OPTION Clause|
|Preventing DML Operations on A View|
|9.||Materialized Views (42 minutes)||What is a Materialized View and Why is it Used For?|
|Creating Materialized Views Part 1|
|Creating Materialized Views Part 2|
|Complex Materialized Views|
|Types of Refreshing Materialized Views|
|Refreshing Materialized Views Manually|
|Scheduling Periodic Refresh of Materialized Views|
|10.||Using Advanced Subqueries (01 hour 11 minutes)||Using Subqueries as a Source|
|Multiple Column Subqueries|
|NOT EXISTS Operator|
|Using WITH Clause|
|Using Recursive WITH Clause|
|Inserting Data By Using a Subquery as a Target|
|Manipulating Data by Using “WITH CHECK OPTION” Keyword|
|11.||Advanced Data Manipulations (01 hour 09 minutes)||Using DEFAULT Keyword on Insert And Update Statements|
|Multitable Insert Statements|
|Unconditional Insert Statements|
|Conditional Insert Statements|
|Conditional Insert First Statements|
|Tracking Changes In Data In a Particular Time|
|FLASHBACK VERSIONS Query|
|12.||Constraints (Controlling Schema Objects) (01 hour 00 minutes)||Adding Constraints|
|On Delete CASCADE & On Delete SET NULL|
|Status Of Constraints|
|Creating Temporary Tables|
|13.||Administering User Privileges and Roles (49 minutes)||What Are Privileges And Why Are They Used For?|
|Creating A User|
|Granting System Privileges|
|What is A Role and Why is It Used For?|
|Changing The User Password|
|Granting Object Privileges|
|Revoking Object Privileges|
|Searching For Privileges in Data Dictionary Views|
|14.||Hierarchical Queries (Tree Structure) (25 minutes)||Understanding Hierarchical Retrieval|
|Generating Hierarchical Queries|
|Walking On The Tree (Bottom to Up – Up to Down)|
|Ranking Rows (Using LEVEL Pseudocolumn)|
|Formatting Tree Structure (LEVEL & LPAD)|
|Pruning Branches Of a Tree|
|15.||Generating Dynamic SQL Scripts (06 minutes)||Generating Scripts By Using Data Dictionary Views|
|16.||Regular Expressions (57 minutes)||What is Regular Expressions and Why and Where Do We Use Them?|
|What Are Metacharacters?|
|Regular Expression Functions|
|Using REGEXP_LIKE() function|
|Using REGEXP_REPLACE() Function|
|Using REGEXP_SUBSTR() Function|
|Using REGEXP_INSTR() Function|
|Using REGEXP_COUNT() Function|
|Using REGEX in Constraints|
|17.||SQL Analytic Functions (01 hour 05 minutes)||What are the Analytic Functions?|
|ROW_NUMBER Analytic Function|
|RANK and DENSE_RANK Analytic Functions|
|LEAD & LAG Analytic Functions (Next & Previous Values)|
|Windowing Clause in Analytic Functions – Part 1|
|Windowing Clause in Analytic Functions – Part 2|
|INTERVAL Keyword In Analytic Functions|
|FIRST_VALUE and LAST_VALUE Analytic Functions|
|Selecting Top-N Rows with Analytic Functions|
|18.||Appendix + Conclusion (21 minutes)||Appendix 1: Oracle Database 12c Installation into Your Computer|
|Appendix 2: How to Unlock the HR User (Schema) in the Oracle Database 12c?|
|Appendix 3: Configuring and Using Oracle SQL Developer for Oracle Database 12c|
|How to remove the database?|
- Preferred: Basic SQL Understanding.
- You don’t need to have any prior programming experience.
Halil Ibrahim Demirci (5/5) : I can say that this is the best advanced sql course in Udemy that I’ve ever enrolled. His teaching style is so strong, materials are qualified, his support is very helpful. Thanks to this course, I was able to get 1Z0-071 certificate successfully. Great job dude! Also, he said that he’ll release a tuning course soon. I’ll be waiting for his SQL tuning course impatiently! Thank you.
- Aditya Gupta (5/5) : this course is very good and if prepare the sql exam ,this course is best
- Omotayo Koiki (4/5) : In depth course content also very good explanation of the material.
- Moneer (3/5) : spoken language is not that good, but the course has very good details
- Lucas Farias de Almeida (4/5) : It would be great if there were questions like “What’s the query that does (…)?” and the answer would be written instead of chosen.
- Youssef El karfi (1/5) : very bad explained , create synonym sy for employees; ohh it is already created let traý with s_emp the next lesson select * from sy; it works for him for me not, why i dont know ; there is too much dark point in this lesson im sorry
- Andrew F (2/5) : Each section ends with a sad little quiz, but the concept reinforcement from those is practically zilch.
- Paul L Neitzel (2/5) : I’m about halfway through Section 4 and the instructor is extremely repetitive and seems to be winging it.
- Paul L Neitzel (2/5) : A lot of listening and very little doing with this course.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Oracle Master Training which is a Oracle Architect & Best Selling Academy. With 4.5 Academy Rating and 44,129 Reviews on Udemy, Oracle Master Training offers 7 Courses and has taught 194,252 Students so far.
- Oracle Master Training have more than 28 years of experience developing software using a variety of programming languages such as C, C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP, etc.
- Oracle Master Training have about 25+ years of experience using Oracle Technologies to programme SQL and PL/SQL.
- At the moment, Oracle Master Training manage a large database with over 20 million active users while also instructing students in a variety of programming languages, including Python, C, Java, PHP, and PL/SQL.
|Parameters||Advanced SQL : The Ultimate Guide||The Complete Oracle SQL Bootcamp (2023)||The Complete Oracle SQL Certification Course|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||13.5 hours||38.5 hours||16.5 hours|
|Instructors||Oracle Master Training | 200,000+ Students Worldwide||Oracle Master Training | 200,000+ Students Worldwide||Imtiaz Ahmad|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|