This course focuses on the most relevant concepts and methodologies such as Scrum, Extreme Programming, and teamwork.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Topics Covered||Types of Companies, A Bug in Production, Scrum, A Business Case, Installation|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner|
|Total Student Reviews||52|
|1.||Introduction (6 mins)||Introduction|
|2.||IT Industry (25 mins)||Passion|
|Types of Companies|
|How It Works|
|3.||Daily Work (53 mins)||First Days|
|A Bug in Production!|
|4.||The Project (1 hour 27 mins)||A Business Case|
|5.||Basics of software development (7 hours 24 mins)||Text-based Data Formats|
|Java Programming Part 1 – JVM, JDK and JRE, Memory, Maven|
|Java Programming Part 2 – Programming Tasks|
|Java Programming Part 3 – Unit Testing, Debugging, Tips on Learning Programming|
|Version Control System: Git|
|Networks and Infrastructure|
|6.||Advanced Software Development (2 hours 9 mins)||From a Bad, Bad Code to the Clean Code|
|More Fun with Refactoring, IDE and Testing|
|7.||Practicalities (33 mins)||Job Interview|
- Be enthusiastic about learning about software development!
- If you haven’t started learning yet and want to get a sense of what it’s all about, this course will help you.
- You will also benefit from the course if you have already begun learning Java and want to know how it is used in real-world projects.
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||13 hours||2.5 hours||16.5 hours|
|Instructors||Bartosz Kaminski||Febin George||George Lomidze, Lasha Nozadze|
|Topics Covered||Types of Companies, A Bug in Production, Scrum, A Business Case, Installation||Installation for Windows, Implementation of Classes and Objects in Python, Class Attributes and Instance Attributes||How to Watch Lectures in High Quality, Date Object – Digital Clock Project, Execution Context And Execution Stack|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for “How to Become a Software Developer From Scratch” course.
- Delphin M. (5.0/5) “I feel I made a right choice to take part in this course.am enjoying”
- Azeez Oluwaseun S. (5.0/5) “it’s a good match and i’m hoping for the best”
- Kamila (5.0/5) “This is a really great course that takes you through IT industry in an easy and well crafted way. Bartosz does a wonderful job explaining everything you need to know to become professional software developer, without focusing too much on the minor details that would cause boredom. The practical part of the course is not theoretical problems detached from reality (which can be found in most courses or tutorials) – it’s a real problem solving for the simulated business domain and enterprise-class application. I highly recommend this course, especially for beginners, but not only!”
- Ann K. (5.0/5) “I enjoyed the course. A good introduction to IT.”
- Jrzymrk (5.0/5) “The course is interesting and comprehensive”
- Gadar (4.0/5) “Good course, well-explained topics, good quality materials, I recommend”
- Anton Marques F. (2.0/5) “After completing 46% of the course I am changing my rating from 5* (requested at the beginning of the course) to 2*. The name of the course suggests that you do not need any knowledge in programming since it is intended to teach you “from scratch”. Sadly, it is not the case. Coding is appearing out of nowhere (no explanation about syntax, about PostgreSQL [besides mentioning it] whatsoever). Because of this, I’ve stopped watching the course. Maybe all these things are explained later, but being at 46% of the course and having no idea why the code is this or that way is discouraging.”
Similar Udemy Courses
How to Become a Software Developer From Scratch FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3399 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 13 Hours
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course is rated at 4.3/5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.