“Selenium WebDriver with Java – Basics to Advanced + Frameworks” is one of the bestselling courses under the software testing category on Udemy. It is rated 4.6 stars out of 5. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
The course is considered the best to learn Selenium automation testing with more than 100 real-time examples, practice assignments, and quizzes. It teaches from the basics of Selenium to advanced Selenium from scratch.
|Course Name||Selenium WebDriver with Java – Basics to Advanced + Frameworks|
|Student Enrollment||2.94 lakhs|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Basic Installation & Setup of Java)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.93 lakhs|
|1.||Java & Selenium (1 hour 18 minutes)||Core Concepts of Browser Driver classes & Webdriver Interface, Troubleshooting|
|Selenium Webdriver methods|
|2.||Java Concepts for Selenium Automation (1 hour 17 minutes)||Java variables and Data types, Arrays, ArrayList, Strings in Java|
|3.||Locator Techniques & Tools (1 hour 17 minutes)||Locators, Web elements, Class name, and CSS Selector locators|
|Xpath and link text locators, CSS Selector locators|
|4.||Advanced Locators Identification (1 hour 31 minutes)||Generating CSS selectors, Identifying web elements|
|Inspect objects in Edge & Firefox, Siblings with Xpath traverse|
|5.||Selenium Webdriver (2 hours 49 minutes)||Select web driver API, Dropdown looping UI, AutoSuggestive dropdowns|
|Assertions in Automation testing, Calendar UI|
|6.||Functional Testing with Selenium (1 hour 32 minutes)||Code formatting and Debugging, Programming Logic|
|7.||Synchronization usage in Selenium Webdriver (1 hour 52 minutes)||Implicit wait, Explicit wait, Fluent wait|
|8.||Techniques to Automate Ajax calls, Child Windows and iFrames (1 hour 9 minutes)||Ajax/Mouse Interactions, Window Handle concepts, Child windows, Frames|
|9.||Miscellaneous topics in Selenium Webdriver (1 hour 16 minutes)||Handling HTTPS certifications, Soft Assertions|
|10.||Selenium Java Streams (2 hours 18 minutes)||Automate Sort, Pagination, and Filtering the Web tables|
|11.||Selenium 4.0 (54 minutes)||Relative Locators, WebElement Partial Screenshot with Selenium|
|12.||Framework Part 1 – 8 (13 hours 29 minutes)||TestNG, Global parameters with java code, Maven, Jenkins, TestNG reports for Jenkin jobs|
|Apache POI API, log4j, Page object model, Object repository Mechanism|
|13.||Cross-browser testing with Selenium Grid (1 hour 6 minutes)||Selenium Grid, Node Physical machines, Grid Infrastructure|
|14.||Selenium Chrome Dev tools (3 hours 34 minutes)||Chrome Dev tools, executeCDP Command|
|15.||Databases connection to Selenium Testcases (1 hour 14 minutes)||MySQL, Tables in Databases, Records into a table|
|16.||Java OOPS Basics for Selenium (2 hours 54 minutes)||While loop, Nested for loops, Interface, Function overloading|
|17.||Cucumber Behaviour Driven Data (3 hours 31 minutes)||Cucumber Framework Design Plan, BDD|
|18.||GIT – Version Control (1 hour 50 minutes)||GIT, Github|
|19.||File Uploading (AUTO IT) & Downloading with Selenium (1 hour 16 minutes)||AutoIT, Handling Window Authentication Pop-ups with Selenium, Chrome driver options|
|20.||Bonus Lecture – Defect Tracking Tool (44 minutes)||Test Cases, Bugzilla Tool|
- A computer with Windows, macOS, or Linux
- Stable internet connection
- Installation of various tools and software (the instructor will help the students).
|Parameters||Selenium WebDriver with Java – Basics to Advanced + Frameworks||Appium – Mobile Testing (Android/IOS) from Scratch + Frameworks||Rest API Testing (Automation) from Scratch – Rest Assured Java|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||54 hours||28.5 hours||24.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||2.94 lakhs||0.71 lakhs||0.98 lakhs|
|Instructors||Rahul Shetty||Rahul Shetty||Rahul Shetty|
|Level||Beginner||Intermediate (Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver is Required)||Beginner|
|Topics Covered||Selenium Webdriver, Automating Web applications, Advanced WebDriver, Selenium Grid||Appium Features, Appium Internal Architecture, Appium APIs/commands, Appium Hybrid Framework||Rest APIs, Postman, JIRA APIs, OAUTH, POJO Classes|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the “Selenium WebDriver with Java – Basics to Advanced + Frameworks” course by Rahul Shetty.
- Somnath S. (5.0/5): “The instructor Rahul Shetty is the best I have ever seen. Detail-oriented will elaborate on every complex concept with practical application. The course length is long but it is worth all the time invested. One can say at the end they can work on Selenium using Java”.
- Omkar B. (5.0/5): “The course is excellent and explains all concepts in an easy manner. It is a must buy the course for anyone who wants to switch from manual to automation testing domain”.
- Shashank G. (5.0/5): “Awesome Course. Rahul Shetty is truly a “GEM”. Making the concept crystal clear. He has a very deep knowledge of testing. I just wanted to switch my career in automation testing from manual testing. By learning the course, I am confident that I could build the testing framework in my current organization as well”.
- Logesh (5.0/5): “Really Satisfied with the course. Happy to see how you teach every little detail with so much understanding. This course is for everyone from Novice to Experienced”.
- Tarun (5.0/5): “I waited till the end of the course to give my review. I can tell you what you get in this course is worth every cent of your money. Concepts are explained beautifully and in-depth with examples. Hats off to the instructor for going an extra mile to teach us”.
- Anjali S. (4.0/5): “Amazing course from basics to advanced selenium concept explained in-depth for all topics. Must recommend”.
- Sushil J. (4.0/5): “This course is your key to success in cracking automation interviews. Almost everything related to Selenium Automation is included in this course. You don’t need to search anywhere else. The presenter Mr. Rahul Shetty explains each and every topic very clearly and in-depth”.
- Preeti J. (4.0/5): “I am new to selenium and I like the way he has explained real-time scenarios with each topic and the code exercise and assignment they give will gain confidence. Thanks a lot sir”.
- Priyam (3.0/5): “The course is very organized but since the course says it will also cover people who do not have a coding background so the lecture was difficult to understand from where the instructor explained about web drivers, class, and methods. Would like to understand it”.
- Aditya M. (3.0/5): “The course was awesome. I have learned a lot. Having a very smooth speech rate to understand and the material like quizzes and resources helped a lot”.
Similar Udemy Courses
Selenium WebDriver with Java – Basics to Advanced + Frameworks: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will have a deeper understanding of Automation guidelines and code quality standards by improving your coding skills in writing the best-optimized code for automating test cases.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 54 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes. You will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.6 stars out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.