Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More is one of the bestselling CSS courses on Udemy. This course is pursued by students who already have a basic knowledge of CSS, animations and design effects. Udemy is currently offering this course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
This course will help the learners to know about advanced and modern CSS including CSS Grids, Responsive Design, Introduction to Sass, etc.
|Course Name||Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More|
|Student Enrollment||1.85 lakhs|
|Instructor||Jonas Schmedtmann (Web Developer, Designer, and Teacher)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Advanced (Students should know how to code in HTML & CSS)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.39 lakhs|
|1.||Natours Project – Setup and First Step (1 hour 36 minutes)||Building the Header – Part 1|
|Building the Header – Part 2|
|Building a Complex Animated Button – Part 1|
|Building a Complex Animated Button – Part 2|
|2.||How CSS Works: A Look Behind the Scenes (1 hour 30 minutes)||Three Pillars of Writing Good HTML and CSS (Never Forget Them!)|
|How CSS is Parsed, Part 1: The Cascade and Specificity|
|How CSS is Parsed, Part 2: Value Processing|
|How CSS is Parsed, Part 3: Inheritance|
|Converting px to rem: An Effective Workflow|
|3.||Introduction to Sass and NPM (1 hour 33 minutes)||What is Sass?|
|First Steps with Sass: Mixins, Extends, and Functions|
|A Brief Introduction to the Command Line|
|4.||Natours Project – Using Advanced CSS and Sass (Part 2) (7 hours 45 minutes)||Converting Our CSS Code to Sass: Variables and Nesting|
|5.||Natours Project – Advanced Responsive Design (Part 3) (3 hours 28 minutes)||Writing Media Queries – Layout, About and Features Sections|
|Writing Media Queries – Tours, Stories and Booking Sections|
|6.||Trillo Project (5 hours)||Why Flexbox: An Overview of the Philosophy Behind Flexbox|
|A Basic Intro to Flexbox: Adding More Flex Items|
|Building the User Reviews Section|
|7.||A Quick Introduction to CSS Grid Layout (2 hours 23 minutes)||Why CSS Grid: A Whole New Mindset|
|Getting Familiar with the fr Unit|
|Using min-content, max-content and the minmax () function|
- Students should know how to code in HTML & CSS
- Stable internet connection
|Parameters||Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More||CSS – The Complete Guide 2023 (incl. Flexbox, Grid & Sass)||Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML and CSS|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||28 Hours||22.5 Hours||37.5 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.85 lakhs||0.71 lakhs||3.02 lakhs|
|Instructors||Jonas Schmedtmann||Maximilian Schwarzmüller||Jonas Schmedtmann|
|Topics Covered||Advanced CSS, CSS Grid, Responsive Design, Introduction to Sass, etc.||Selectors, Combinators, Styling Rules Basics, Styling Backgrounds, Responsive Design, etc.||Fundamentals of Modern and Semantic HTML, CSS, Web Design & Layout, etc.|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More Course on Udemy.
- Ajith S. (5.0/5) “Best course that I ever purchased, explanation of the concept is the highlight and Mr. Jonas is so keen to every detail that we want to know actually. thanks a lot, Jonas sir.”
- Basubhuti D. (5.0/5) “This is truly one of the best courses on the internet available as claimed by the instructor himself. I just want to say thank you for making such amazing content for us who want to learn.”
- Rudra P. (5.0/5) “This guy, Jonas is the best teacher I ever had, his teaching skills are par excellent and I really loved every moment of the course and gonna take the JS course with him next, really loved it, people say they fear CSS but Jonas made me a confident front end web dev, ty to him and at last, I wanna say, this was the best CSS, SASS course I ever had.”
- Nirnay M. (5.0/5) “Another wonderful course by Jonas completed. The key feature of his courses is the practical implementation of the concepts, rather than just talking about the theory behind them. Waiting for a course on React from Jonas.”
- Mreetunjay (5.0/5) “It was a wonderful session with Jonas sir now I can make any web template with CSS and SCSS really thankful to Jonas sir, Here is a small request with you I have searched on Udemy for Angular but didn’t find a yet better course for me, requesting you please give us a session for Angular as well. Overall experience was excellent sir. Thanks a lot.”
- ANNAM S. (4.0/5) “I really learned a lot from Jonas sir. The way he teaches the course is really awesome and I recommended to a lot of friends and juniors to this course. Thank you sir for your wonderful course. I really appreciate the efforts that you put into the course. Finally, It’s better if you could update this course because the course has designed for 2017.”
- Naresh K. (4.0/5) “This course is very useful, and I appreciate all the hard work the instructor has put into this course. I have a suggestion. The delivery of the verbal information by the instructor needs to improve. Instructor Jonas Schmedtmann has actually done a great job keeping the ‘wording’ or speech short and simple, I really appreciate that. But the delivery of the speech comes across disconnected segments of speech. It becomes difficult to connect those. I want to say thanks to Jonas Schmedtmann for this course.”
- Bala K. (4.0/5) “Jonas and his all course are worth buying to learn web development. Though youtube has more free content this course has a structured learning experience.”
- Chirag P. (3.0/5) “This course focuses a lot on layouts using floats. Although there are parts that teach Grids/Flexbox. The actual cream of learning tricks and tips forces me to spend time doing things with floats first. This feels a tad bit irrelevant to me in 2020.”
- Siddharth G. (3.0/5) “I think the course is extensive so far. There are many topics which seem new to me and the best practices are also covered.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 525.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. In this course, you will learn about CSS works behind the scenes, CSS architecture: component-based design, and BEM.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. 28 hours is the total duration of the course
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. 4.8 out of 5
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?