React – The Complete Guide is one of the bestselling React courses on Udemy which is rated 4.6 out of 5. Students can learn about React hooks and React components and they can start their careers as freelancers. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) Course for INR 455.
|Course Name||React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)|
|Student Enrollment||6.85 lakhs|
|Instructor||Maximilian Schwarzmüller (Professional Web Developer and Instructor)|
|Total Student Reviews||1.73 lakhs|
|2.||React with Basics & Working with Components (2 hours 18 mins)||Introducing JSX, Building a First Custom Component|
|Outputting Dynamic Data & Working with Expressions in JSX|
|3.||React State and Working with Events (1 hour 43 mins)||Working with the Multiple States, Child-to-Parent Component Communication (Bottom-up), Controlled vs Uncontrolled Components & Stateless vs Stateful Components|
|4.||Rendering Lists and Conditional Formatting (58 mins)||Outputting Conditional Content, Adding Conditional Return Statements, Learning Check: Outputting Lists & Conditional Content|
|5.||Styling React Components (51 mins)||Setting Dynamic Inline Styles, Setting CSS Classes Dynamically, Styled Components & Media Queries, Dynamic Styles with CSS Modules|
|6.||Debugging React Apps (26 mins)||Understanding React Error Messages, Analyzing Code Flow & Warnings, Using the React DevTools|
|7.||Time to Project: A Complete Practice Project (1 hour 10 mins)||Adding a re-usable “Card” Component, Adding a re-usable “Button” Component, Adding Validation & Resetting Logic, Managing a List of Users via State|
|Parameters||React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)||React Native – The Practical Guide||Modern React and Redux|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||49 hours||58 Hours||52.5 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||6.85 lakhs||1.45 lakhs||2.61 lakhs|
|Instructors||Maximilian Schwarzmüller||Maximilian Schwarzmüller||Stephen Grider|
|Topics Covered||Styling React Components, Time to Project: A Complete Practice Project, React State and Working with Events||React Native Basics, Debugging React Native Apps, App-Wide State Management||Building Content with JSX, Structuring Apps with Class-Based Components|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the “React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux)” course.
- ANNAM S. (5.0/5): “I really learned a lot from Max sir. The way he teaches the course is really awesome and I recommended it to a lot of friends and juniors to this course. Thank you sir for your wonderful course. I really appreciate the efforts that you put into the course.”
- Arun J. (5.0/5): “Great course, this course is amazing. I learned a lot from Max. I liked the way he planned this course from doing demo projects to explaining each and every topic, but if he did a big and complex project at the end of the course it would be great.”
- Akshat R. (5.0/5): “Well, That was a really good experience learning to React with the instructor. The course is straightforward and crystal clear. I thanks a lot to Mr. Maximilian for dedicating his time and efforts to creating this amazing course”
- Rohit Kumar D. (5.0/5): “This course is a complete journey from a noob to a confident React developer. The course covers both theory and hands-on practical sessions simultaneously. Language is easy to understand for a non-native listener. This course completes all the aspects of React development.”
- Shubham M. (4.0/5): “Writing this review after completing this course: It is just starting. Do not expect too much from this course, it will just give you a great start as a front-end developer. Excellent course for beginners”
- Ramapuram Pavan K. (4.0/5): “It’s the best beginner course for React. Building projects also makes us learn the concept well and in which use case scenario we can use.”
- Caladan O. (4.0/5): “It was a great course and the teacher explained everything nicely. But one thing is that the teacher unnecessarily complicates simple React hooks like use reducer for example, so it would be better to simplify a little bit more.”
Similar Udemy Courses
React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux): FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course was originally priced at INR 3,499, but it is now available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
- Create web apps that are powerful, fast, user-friendly, and responsive.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 48 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course is rated 4.6 stars out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you have lifetime access to the course.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes. you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops and TV.