Modern React with Redux (2023 Update) is one of the bestselling web development courses on Udemy and is rated 4.7 stars out of 5. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
The course helps you to understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps through its time-tested and battle-proven method. It is considered the most popular, complete, and up-to-date resource online for learning React and Redux with 17 coding exercises.
|Course Name||Modern React with Redux (2023 Update)|
|Student Enrollment||2.86 lakhs|
|Instructor||Stephen Grider (Engineer Architect)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Intermediate (Basics of HTML, CSS, React & Web Development)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.79 lakhs|
|1.||Building Content with JSX (34 minutes)||JSX, Class vs ClassName|
|2.||Communicating with Props (1 hour 24 minutes)||Free Styling, Naive Component Approach, Specifying Images in JSX|
|Extracting JSX to New Components, Component Nesting, React’s Props System, Component Reuse|
|Implementing an Approval Card|
|3.||Structuring Apps with Class-Based Components (34 minutes)||Class-Based Components, Handling Async Operations with Functional Components|
|Refactoring from Functional to Class Components|
|4.||State in React Components (39 minutes)||Rules of State, Handling Errors, Conditionally Rendering Content|
|5.||Understanding Lifecycle Methods (1 hour 25 minutes)||Lifecycle Methods, Loading Spinner, Breather and Review|
|6.||Handling User Input with Forms and Events (1 hour 19 minutes)||Component Design, Event Handlers, Uncontrolled vs Controlled Elements|
|7.||Making API Requests with React (39 minutes)||Axios vs Fetch, Binding Callbacks, Creating Custom Clients|
|8.||Building Lists of Records (24 minutes)||Rendering Lists, Purpose of Keys in Lists|
|9.||Using Ref’s DOM Access (41 minutes)||Grid CSS, Creating an Image Card Component, Dynamic Spans|
|10.||Let’s Test Your React Mastery! (1 hour 52 minutes)||Component Design, Accessing the Youtube API, Deeply Nested Callbacks|
|11.||Understanding Hooks in React (4 hours 17 minutes)||React Hooks, useState, Setter Functions, Creating Additional Widgets|
|The use effect Hook, Async Code in use effect, The Translate Widget|
|12.||Navigation From Scratch (42 minutes)||Navigation in React, Handling Navigation, Building a Link|
|13.||Hooks in Practice (49 minutes)||Process for Building Custom Hooks, Refactoring the App|
|14.||Deploying a React App (17 minutes)||Deployment with Vercel, Deployment with Netlify|
|15.||Redux Overview (1 hour 12 minutes)||Introduction to Redux, Redux by Analogy, Creating Reducers|
|16.||Integrating React with Redux (1 hour 30 minutes)||React-Redux, Named vs Default Exports, Building Reducers|
|17.||Async Actions with Redux Thunk (1 hour 19 minutes)||App Overview and Goals, Async Action Creators, Middlewares in Redux|
|19.||Navigation with React Router (1 hour 33 minutes)||App Outline, Introducing React Route, Wiring Up Routes|
|20.||Handling Authentication with React (1 hour 39 minutes)||OAuth-Based Authentication, Wiring Up the Google API Library, Redux Architecture Design|
|Redux Setup, Building the Auth Reducer|
|21.||Redux Dev Tools (14 minutes)||Using Redux Dev Tools to Inspect the Store, Debug Sessions|
|22.||Handling Forms with Redux Form ( 1 hour 3 minutes)||Forms with Redux Form, Creating Forms, Customizing Form Fields|
|23.||REST-Based React Apps (3 hours 19 minutes)||Creating Streams, REST-ful Conventions, Key Interpolation Syntax|
|Real Code Reuse!, PUT vs PATCH Requests|
|24.||Using React Portals (1 hour 18 minutes)||Creating a Portal, Hiding a Modal, React Fragments, Deleting a Stream|
|25.||Implementing Streaming Video (59 minutes)||Switches with React-Router, RTMP Server Setup, OBS Scene Setup, Creating an FLV Player|
|26.||The Context System with React (1 hour 8 minutes)||The Context System, App Generation, Creating Context Objects, Gotchas Around Providers|
|27.||Replacing Redux with Context (31 minutes)||Creating a Store Component, Implementing a Language Store, Context vs Redux Recap|
|28.||Working with Older Versions of React (18 hours 3 minutes)||Github Links, Taste of JSX, ReactDOM vs React, Render Targets|
|Component Structure, Export Statements, Styling with CSS, More on Redux, Reducers|
- A computer with Windows, macOS or Linux
- Basics of HTML, CSS, React & Web Development
|Parameters||Modern React with Redux (2023 Update)||Advanced React and Redux||React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React, Router, Redux)|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||64 hours||21 Hours||48 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||2.86 lakhs||79,203||5.48 lakhs|
|Instructors||Stephen Grider (Engineer Architect)||Stephen Grider (Engineer Architect)||Maximilian Schwarzmuller (Professional Web Developer and Instructor)|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms Using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Modern React with Redux course on Udemy.
- Ravindranath R (5.0/5): “As I am a Backend engineer, I have started this course with zero knowledge of React. Each topic in this course is very well explained in detail and now I am confident enough to start working on the React projects”.
- Bhanu S. (5.0/5): “I really liked taking this course. completed till section 28. After that, there is a section for older versions of react. Stephen explains even minute detail/code by taking examples that just sink into the brain. The only trade-off is this course is long, but I believe if you want to learn concepts deeply it takes time and practice”.
- Lakshmi Chaitanya C. (5.0/5): “Stephen Grider is the best Udemy teacher I have seen to date ! The course is very well structured and he really explains every bit of the code”.
- Shashank S. (5.0/5): “This course helps me to understand how React and Redux work with the most up-to-date resources”.
- Tulika D. (5.0/5): “If anyone wants to start learning React I think it’s the best course out there. As per my understanding the author has very experience in teaching and has deep knowledge of React”.
- Faraz A. (4.0/5): “It was a wonderful course and Stephen is an amazing instructor. For topics that were complex like Redux, he took enough time to break it down into small problems and explained each and everything in great detail. even the react side and concepts like external API usage are explained very well so it helps in writing optimized code”.
- Kush T. (4.0/5): “Hands down, one of the best courses I have ever taken. Some of the sections are still written in class components but nonetheless it was a great experience”.
- Swapnil K. (4.0/5): “The course was really amazing. Stephen went through so much detailed stuff throughout the course. That was really insightful. There’s one thing that I didn’t like was that the Redux part of the course was not updated. Keep on making such courses. Thanks !”
- Tejaswini (3.0/5): “I have gone through other tutorials and I think this is way better than them. He actually explains the basics very clearly without using any jargon”.
- Bhupesh G. (3.0/5): “Explanation is very good and Instructor is detail-oriented, hence very good for a newbie. I have some experience hence this was a little slow for me but still good for an overview of react”.
Similar Udemy Courses
Modern React with Redux (2023 Update): FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will understand the design patterns used by top companies to build massively popular web apps. You’ll also learn the fundamentals of building dynamic and live web apps using React.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 64 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes. You will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.7 stars out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.