The Complete React Native + Hooks Course is one of the bestselling Software Testing courses on Udemy and is rated 4.6 stars out of 5. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
This course will get you up and running with React Native quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices. This course includes content on both v0.62.2 and the legacy v0.30.x, which is widely used in industry.
|Course Name||The Complete React Native + Hooks Course|
|Student Enrollment||1.77 lakhs|
|Instructor||Stephen Grider (Engineer Architect)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.42 lakhs|
|SL No.||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|1.||Getting Started (24 minutes)||Course Overview, App Setup|
|2.||Working with Content (32 minutes)||Overview of React Components, Rules of JSX|
|3.||List Building – With Style (28 minutes)||Building Lists, The FlatList Element, Why a Key Property?|
|4.||Navigating Users Between Screens (24 minutes)||Button Types, Destructuring Props|
|5.||Building Reusable Components (28 minutes)||Component Reuse with Props, Parent-Child relationships|
|6.||State Management in React Components (2 hours 55 minutes)||State in Components, Introduction to Reducers, Restoring Validation|
|7.||How to Handle Screen Layout (46 minutes)||Box Object Model, AlignItems with Flex, The Position Property|
|8.||Putting It All Together – Restaurant Search App (57 minutes)||React Navigation, Assembling a Navigator, Managing State|
|9.||Using Outside API’s (31 minutes)||Configuring Axios, Error Handling|
|10.||Making Hooks Reusable (29 minutes)||The UseEffect Hook, Extracting Hook Logic|
|11.||Navigation with Parameters (55 minutes)||Empty Elements, Styling Issues|
|12.||Advanced State Management with Context (3 hours 4 minutes)||Issues with Data, UseReducer, Styling, Reducer, The Edit Icon Link, Extracting from Logic|
|13.||Data API Sync (50 minutes)||Issues with Servers + React Native, JSON Server and Ngrok Setup, Creating Posts with Post Requests|
|14.||Building a Custom Express API (2 hours 8 minutes)||The Basics of Express, MongoDB Setup, Using Postman, User Schema|
|15.||In-App Authentication (7 hours 19 minutes)||Navigation Design, Navigator Hookup, The Auth Context|
|Context Doing, Axios Setup,|
|16.||Working with Old Version of React Native (16 hours 17 minutes)||React vs react Native, Firebase, Flexbox, Basics of Redux, Action Creators, Animations|
- A computer with Windows, macOS or Linux
|Parameters||The Complete React Native + Hooks Course||Modern React with Redux||React Native – The Practical Guide (2023)|
|Offers||INR 455 (INR 3,499) 87% off||INR 479 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||38 hours||52.5 hours||58 hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.77 lakhs||2.61 lakhs||1.46 lakhs|
|Instructors||Stephen Grider||Stephen Grider||Maximilian Schwarzmuller|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Complete React Native + Hooks course.
- Rahul N. (5.0/5): “Course is quite good enough in order to learn steps and concepts explanation but this needs to be updated for a few things like react-navigation”.
- Viknesh (5.0/5): “Yes, in depth teaching, whenever any doubt arises while watching, the answer is coming out instantly. thanks a lot, satisfied with choosing this course”.
- Siddharth D. (5.0/5): “The instructor is very good at explaining the concepts. I can easily understand whatever he has taught”.
- Pranav G. (5.0/5): “Now Words for this course are totally amazing. I’m loving it. Jonas is the best teacher .I recommend this course to everyone”.
- Parvesh N. (4.0/5): “A well structured course. Just one suggestion: like most beginners coming to a course like this, I’d like to build a complete app right after I’ve learned the front-end (and without learning the backend). So, it’d have been really amazing if Stephen could have used a Baas kind of tool, like Firebase. The Express API thing wasn’t required”.
- Rahul N. (4.0/5): “Course is quite good enough in order to learn steps and concepts explanation but this needs to be updated for a few things like react-navigation”.
- Siddharth D. (4.0/5): “The instructor is very good at explaining the concepts. I can easily understand whatever he has taught”.
- Jibesh B. (3.0/5): “The installation process explanation was a little cumbersome”.
- Subhadeep S. (3.0/5): “It would have been better if the creation of a new app was shown from the beginning. Had to do my own research to create and configure a new project”.
Similar Udemy Courses
The Complete React Native + Hooks Course FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. This course will get you up and running with React Native quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 38 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes. You will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.6 stars out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.