“Web Development with Django” is categorized as one of the best courses for intermediate-level learners. This course enables the students to learn Django for Backend Development. Currently, udemy is offering the course for up to 50% off i.e. INR 455 (
This course helps the students to learn about creating an application, URL routings, HttpResponseRedirect & reverse.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455(INR 799)50% off|
|Topics Covered||Settings, Creating an Application, Conditionals, Django Forms, HttpResponseRedirect & reverse, Adding Model Objects via Webpage|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Intermediate (Basic Knowledge in Programming)|
|Total Student Reviews||161|
|1.||Introduction (15 mins)||Introduction|
|What is HTTP?|
|Creating a Project|
|2.||Setting Up Project File (43 mins)||Settings|
|Creating an Application|
|3.||Django Templates (1 hour 29 mins)||Parameters|
|4.||Views and Models (3 hours 9 mins)||HttpResponseRedirect & reverse|
|Many to Many Relationships|
|Adding Model Objects via Webpage|
|5.||Course Resources (1 min)||Django Applications created throughout the course.|
|6.||Project (4 mins)||Project Description|
- Basic Knowledge in Programming
|Parameters||Web Development with Django||Complete Python Bootcamp| Deep Learning into Python Coding||The Complete Python Game Development Courses for 2023|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||5.5 hours||9 hours||5 hours|
|Instructors||Sara-Al-Arab||Deep Learning Academy, Zoolord Academy||Martin Yanev, Plamen Yanev|
|Topics Covered||Settings, Creating an Application, Parameters, Django Forms, HttpResponseRedirect & reverse, Django’s Shell, Adding Model Objects via Webpage||Rules of naming a variable, Introduction To String, Arithmetic Operators, Comparison Operators, List Comprehension, Add And Update A Dictionary||Important Course Notes & Source Code, Print Objects and Data Types, Exercise 1: Inputs and Logical Operations, Comparisons & Logical Operations|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Web Development with Django.
- Jagdish K. (5.0/5) “Nice course” Son D. (5.0/5) “Thanks Sara… this awesome course for learning about Django”
- Jecris M. (5.0/5) “Thank you for making this course available, this is my second successful attempt in Django Web Development and I enjoyed learning. It also gave me a deeper understanding of how Django file structure works as well as how to properly use Django-admin manage.py.”
- Rishabh S. (5.0/5) “Was great to learn the basic things, all cleared”
- Nasir Z. (5.0/5) “very good and easy to understand..clear all the logic and problems”
- John W. (5.0/5) “Nicely done. Very clear instructions. Thanks to Instructor.”
- Mikhael S. (4.0/5) “It’s a very good course”
- Akash K. (4.0/5) “This web development Django course is amazing and awesome being a full stack developer, and great explanations from the tutor!”
- Rahul Radheshyam V. (3.0/5) “Bless to have this course which helps me to well know about python Django module”
- Ram Prasad S. (2.0/5) “This course is not delivered as the title mentions, Django should be connected with a frontend to teach the student”
Web Development with Django FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The original price of the course is INR 799. However, it is currently available for INR 455 after a discount of 50%.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. This course enables the students to learn Django for Backend Development.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration is 5.5 hours
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, Udemy will provide a certificate of completion on completing the course successfully.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course has a user rating of 4.2 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you will get lifetime access to the course on mobile or TV.
Ques. Are there any coding exercises in the course?
Ans. No, there are no coding exercises.
Ques. Does the course provide downloadable resources?
Ans. Yes, the course provides articles and downloadable resources.