‘The Ultimate Python Basics – Bootcamp’ course will build a strong understanding of Python from zero knowledge. This course teaches basic principles of programming which can help you to learn any language easily. This course also teaches you advanced coding techniques and concepts with efficient methods. By the end of the course, you can create your own programs that can solve real-world problems.
This course teaches you the basics of Python in the easiest and fastest way possible. This course mainly focuses on Advanced programming techniques, File management, and real-word problems like creating a jackpot machine and parking machine. The course is usually available for INR 1,999 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘The Ultimate Python Basics – Bootcamp’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Those who have a strong interest in the Python programming language
- Who are interested to write their own fantastic Python apps
- Novice programmers who want to learn the language from scratch
- Programmers who want to improve their foundation
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||52,229 students|
|Instructor||Karthik Nandula https://www.linkedin.com/in/karthiknandula|
|Topics Covered||Python fundamentals like Math operators, Loops, Functions, and Lists(array).|
|Total Student Reviews||4,029|
- Create a solid understanding of Python from scratch
- Fundamental programming concepts that make learning any language simple
- Advanced coding concepts and approaches using effective methodologies
- Make your own applications that can address issues in the real world
|1.||Understanding the Fundamentals (30 minutes)||Introduction|
|Math Operators – Part 1|
|Variables & Data Types – Part 1|
|Variables & Data Types – Part 2|
|Concatenation – Bonus Video|
|The Input Function|
|Basics – 1 Quiz|
|2.||Control and Flow (24 minutes)||Comparison != Operators|
|If, Elif and Else|
|Nested For Loops|
|3.||Strengthening the Fundamentals (32 minutes)||Manipulating Strings and Commenting|
|More on Variables|
|Indexing & Slicing Strings|
|Indexing & Slicing Lists|
|4.||Creating a Quiz! (12 minutes)||Creating a Quiz – Starting with Functions|
|Creating a Quiz – Score Management|
|Creating a Quiz – Finishing Touches|
|5.||The Fundamentals (OLD CONTENT) (28 minutes)||Variables & Concatenation|
- A laptop for python programming
- 2GB minimum of storage space is required for your stuff
- No prior programming knowledge is necessary, this course will teach you everything
Ken Renel (5/5) : Karthik does an excellent job in explaining the topics he is presenting.
- Rafael Fontan (5/5) : The instructor did a marvelous job with explaining the basics and was quite thorough.
- Stephanie Gomez (5/5) : I use Jupyter Notebook with Python & was still able to follow along without problems!!!
- Shweta Guha (5/5) : Amazingly concepts are taught by the tutor and could grasp it quickly.Thanks !!
- Ahmad Shadid (4/5) : It was very good , but i hope that you add arabic translate for the videos .
- Paul Ramnora (1/5) : A complete beginners course introducing us to just the mere basics of how to use Python 3.
- Ujwal(2.5/5) : This is just a basic course. Average content, packed in small videos.
- Nikita Atulkumar P(2/5) : The course is very basic and lacks logical use of different constructs. It would have been good to see more practical use cases for eg: incorrect use case used to demonstrate while loop.
- Ryan A(2/5) : The course is great it’s easy to grasp but I’m quite disappointed coz it wasn’t made in the latest version of python which is 3.8.2 so most of the code in the course doesn’t work now. It was also sad that the instructor was abandon this course a very long time ago he never answer to students question.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Karthik Nandula who is a Instructor and Alexa Skills Developer. With 4.7 Instructor Rating and 4,029 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 1 Course and has taught 52,229 Students so far.
- Since instructor was 13 years old, he’ve been interested in programming as a timepass
- Among his accomplishments are: – App Development (Play Store and Cross Platform) Create video games (including VR) – Vocal Training (Alexa)
- In order to help aspiring programmers launch their careers in computer science, Instructor want to reach out to a large audience while he is still an undergraduate student of computer science
- The programming community on the Udemy site is fantastic, and there are tonnes of opportunities to learn new things
|Parameters||The Ultimate Python Basics – Bootcamp||The Art of Doing: Code 40 Challenging Python Programs Today!||Python Programming Beginners Tutorial : Python 3 Programming|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||2 hours||28.5 hours||13.5 hours|
|Rating||4.7 /5||4.9 /5||4.2 /5|
|Instructors||Karthik Nandula||Michael Eramo||Ajay Tech|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|