‘The Python Programming A-Z Definitive Diploma in 2023’ course will teach you how to deal with Data Science libraries and how to use Databases with Python. The course start from very easy basic topics such as Variables, Data types, IO Formatting, Operations, and many others, then move on to advanced topics such as Object Oriented Design.
At the end of this course you will be a professional Python developer ad have all the skills that Python experts have. The course is usually available for INR 2,299 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘The Python Programming A-Z Definitive Diploma in 2023’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Novice programmers.
- Beginners in software engineering.
- New Python programmers.
- Programmers who wish to learn how to use the new capabilities in current Python v3.9.
- Anyone who are new to Python but are experienced in other programming languages.
- Everyone who wishes to spend little time learning Python programming.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||230,561 students|
|Instructor||SDE Arts | Octavo|
|Topics Covered||Python Programming, Data Structures, Functions, and Object Orient Design|
|Total Student Reviews||2,680|
- Learn both fundamental and advanced Python ideas.
- Tools for Python, essential phrases, best practises, and high-level descriptions.
- About Literals, Methods, Importing, and Formatting, among other things.
- Hands-on practise with various operations, decision-making, and repetitive sequence execution.
- Creating data structure designs.
- The creation of useful programmes.
- Principles of object-oriented design.
- Handling of files, modules, and operations.
- NumPy’s support for scientific computing for data.
- Using pyplot and Matplotlib to visualise data.
- Using Python and databases.
|1.||First Step to Python (21 minutes)||Course overview|
|Working environments and start coding|
|Keywords and Identifiers in Python|
|Syntactic unit of imperative Python|
|Indentations and whitespaces in Python|
|Useful high level descriptions using comments|
|2.||Variables to store values (21 minutes)||Variables overview in Python|
|Assigning and Changing values|
|Assigning multiple values|
|3.||Categorization of Data Types (22 minutes)||Numbers in Python|
|Lists in Python|
|Playing with list items|
|Tuples in Python|
|Strings in Python|
|Sets in Python|
|Dictionaries in Python|
|4.||IO importing and formatting (10 minutes)||Output using a built-in function|
|Formatting and enter inputs|
|Library importing with examples|
|5.||Computations and perform operations (22 minutes)||Arithmetic operations|
|6.||Conditions to perform decision-making (14 minutes)||The conditional if statement|
|The conditional if else|
|The conditional if, elif and else|
|The nested if|
|7.||Repetitive execution using loops (13 minutes)||The while loop|
|The for loop 1|
|The for loop 2|
|8.||Lists and collections (16 minutes)||Lists and methods level 1|
|Lists and methods level 2|
|Lists and methods level 3|
|Lists and methods level 4|
|9.||Tuples and collections (14 minutes)||Tuples and methods level 1|
|Tuples and methods level 2|
|Tuples and methods level 3|
|10.||Sets and collections (12 minutes)||Sets and methods level 1|
|Sets and methods level 2|
|Sets and methods level 3|
|Sets and methods level 4|
|11.||Dictionaries and collections (12 minutes)||Dictionaries and methods level 1|
|Dictionaries and methods level 2|
|Dictionaries and methods level 3|
|12.||The Design of Functional Programs (35 minutes)||Defining functions|
|Function arguments and parameters|
|Inserting a collection as an argument|
|Return and the expression|
|Using More arguments|
|The arbitrary arguments|
|Build a recursive function|
|Lambda in your program|
|13.||Object-oriented design Principles (09 minutes)||Objects and Classes level 1|
|Objects and Classes level 2|
|Objects and Classes level 3|
|Objects and Classes level 4|
|14.||Files Handling and operations (10 minutes)||Files Handling level 1|
|Files Handling level 2|
|Files Handling level 3|
|Files Handling level 4|
|15.||Modules in Python (11 minutes)||Modules level 1|
|Modules level 2|
|Modules level 3|
|16.||Scientific computing in Python (36 minutes)||First step with NumPy and arrays|
|NumPy level 1|
|NumPy level 2|
|NumPy level 3|
|NumPy level 4|
|NumPy level 5|
|NumPy level 6|
|NumPy level 7|
|NumPy level 8|
|NumPy level 9|
|NumPy level 10|
|17.||Visualize your Data (21 minutes)||Matplotlib level 1|
|Matplotlib level 2|
|Matplotlib level 3|
|Matplotlib level 4|
|Matplotlib level 5|
|18.||Python with DB (15 minutes)||Connect to Database with Python|
|Create Table in Database using Python|
|Insert Data into Table using Python|
|Display data from DB Table in Python|
|Update Table Data using Python|
|19.||BONUS SECTION (24 seconds)||Bonus lecture|
- There is no prerequisite knowledge required.
Pankaj singh (5/5) : Well, This is one of the best programme I have learnt untill now. Kudoos to the mentor
- Anshu Raj (5/5) : It’s the best course for a beginner to start learning python
- SANKET KUMBHAR (5/5) : It is an very good app and I am very happy to have it
- Hawari Hamdan (5/5) : Very -Good and I support you always and I am here to help you- best regard
- Vaibhav Karad (5/5) : Sir Start to end evertyhing i understand about python! I’m really happy with your teaching, wish you were sir to grow us.
- Ed (2/5) : The topics are discussed very briefly, there isn’t normal homework so you don’t have a definite track to follow. Moreover, the written code is very basic. It’s not worth it’s cost.
- Chirag P. (2.5/5) : Good to learn basics but not very well explained. Last chapter on matplot & SQL were not at all good. He just rushed without explaining anything.
- Muhammed Irfan T U. (2.5/5) : the course was good but i didn’t understand his accent.
- Emilio Águila E. (1/5) : Almost everything was like reading the original documentation, but slower.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is SDE Arts | Octavo which is an online training Institute. With 4.3 Institute Rating and 9,242 Reviews on Udemy, Institute offers 14 Courses and has taught 644,186 Students so far.
- Online video courses for software development and data science are offered by SDE Arts | Octavo.
- The major goal of SDE Arts | Octavo is to save your valuable time by providing high-value skills in software technologies through the use of high quality, carefully crafted, targeted, and direct to point videos.
- SDE Arts | Octavo will demonstrate in practise how you can improve your career and advance quickly by becoming very knowledgeable in the field of software engineering.
- More than 500,000 content students, developers, and engineers from more than 190 nations attended SDE Arts | Octavo classes.
|Parameters||The Python Programming A-Z Definitive Diploma in 2023||Data Science: Python for Data Analysis 2023 Full Bootcamp||Python And Django Framework For Beginners Complete Course|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 499 (||INR 499 (|
|Duration||5.5 hours||6 hours||13 hours|
|Instructors||SDE Arts | Octavo||Ahmed Ibrahim||Horizon Tech|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|