The ‘The Python Bible | Everything You Need to Program in Python Course’ is a fast-paced and beginner-friendly course that covers the basics of Python programming. The course is designed in such a way that it focuses only on the fundamentals and addresses the ‘why’ behind everything they will learn or practice.
The Python bible course follows a practical approach. Students will learn how to create over 11 functional Python-based projects. The course is usually available for INR 3,399 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘The Python Bible | Everything You Need to Program in Python Course’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Beginners who want to learn Python programming language
- Those who are just learning Python
- For those who wish to gain a foundational understanding of Python before moving on to more specialised subjects like Web Development or Data Science
- The course is not intended for experienced coders
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||1,52,474 students|
|Instructor||Ziyad Yehia https://www.linkedin.com/in/ziyadyehia|
|Topics Covered||Variables, numbers, strings, logic and data structures, loops, functions, and object-oriented programming|
|Total Student Reviews||45,332|
- Learn the fundamentals of Python programming language
- Study Python in order to gain knowledge of in-demand subjects including data science, web development, artificial intelligence, and more.
- Work on 11 Python-based projects.
- Create Python programs that can think using logic and data structures.
- Develop high-quality Python code using Object-Oriented Programming.
- Use Python to create automated messages and create customised user experiences using raw text data.
- To increase code efficiency and productivity, use loops in Python.
- To make your code simpler, create your own unique Python functions.
|1.||Course Introduction (03 minutes)||Course Structure|
|2.||Installing Python, Getting Started & A Top Secret Tip! (25 minutes)||Installing Python on Windows|
|Installing Python on Mac|
|Installing Python on Linux|
|Meeting IDLE | Take a tour of the Python Interactive Developer Environment (IDE)|
|The Secret of Top Programmers…|
|A Quick Note|
|3.||Simple Little Boxes – Variables in Python (20 minutes)||Section Overview|
|What is a variable?|
|Updating our Script|
|4.||The 123s – Numbers in Python (52 minutes)||Section Overview|
|Basic Arithmetic, Floats and Modulo|
|Ordering Operations using (Brackets!)|
|PROJECT 1: Crafting a Health Potion – Part 1|
|PROJECT 1: Crafting a Health Potion – Part 2|
|Fun with the Python math Module (Optional)|
|Python numbers quiz|
|Basic Algebra Coding Challenge|
|5.||The ABCs – How to use Strings to handle text in Python (01 hour 23 minutes)||Section Overview|
|Fixing Broken Strings|
|PROJECT 2: Hello You! – Part 1 – Project Overview|
|PROJECT 2: Hello You! – Part 2 – Collecting Data|
|PROJECT 2: Hello You! – Part 3 – String Formatting|
|How old are you?|
|Tell us about yourself!|
|Cool String Methods – Part 1|
|Cool String Methods – Part 2|
|PROJECT 3: Email Slicer – Part 1 – What are Slices?|
|PROJECT 3: Email Slicer – Part 2 – Automated Slices|
|PROJECT 3: Email Slicer – Part 3 – Making the Slicer!|
|6.||If This, then That: Logic and Conditional Flow in Python (43 minutes)||Section Overview|
|Booleans & Comparison Operators|
|Comparison Operators Quiz|
|If Statements Challenge|
|Python Logical Operators – Part 1 – not + and|
|Python Logical Operators – Part 2 – or operator|
|Logical Operators Quiz|
|7.||Hold This For Me: Python Data structures (01 hour 35 minutes)||Section Overview|
|What are Lists?|
|PROJECT 4 – Travis the Ridiculous Security System – Part 1|
|PROJECT 4 – Travis the Ridiculous Security System – Part 2|
|PROJECT 4 – Travis the Ridiculous Security System – Part 3|
|More ways to add items to lists|
|Dictionaries Part 1 – What are Dictionaries?|
|Dictionaries Part 2 – Build a Rough and Ready Database!|
|PROJECT 5 – Cinema Simulator!|
|8.||Going Loopy – Loops In Python (01 hour 05 minutes)||Section Overview|
|PROJECT 6: Baby Conversation Simulator|
|For Loops – Part 1|
|For Loops – Part 2|
|PROJECT 7 – Pig Latin Translator – Part 1|
|PROJECT 7 – Pig Latin Translator – Part 2|
|9.||Getting Funky – Functions in Python (01 hour 21 minutes)||Section Overview|
|What are Functions?|
|Function Creation Challenge|
|Variable Scope – Part 1|
|Variable Scope – Part 2|
|Keyword Arguments and Default Parameters|
|Packing & Unpacking using *args and **kwargs|
|PROJECT 8 – Tic Tac Toe Game! – Part 1|
|PROJECT 8 – Tic Tac Toe Game! – Part 2|
|10.||OOPs! – Object Oriented Programming (OOP) in Python (01 hour 18 minutes)||Section Overview|
|Objects and Classes: What are they?|
|PROJECT 9 – Make your own Coin! – Part 1|
|PROJECT 9 – Make your own Coin! – Part 2|
|PROJECT 10 – Make all the coins!! – Part 1|
|PROJECT 10 – Make all the coins!! – Part 2|
|PROJECT 11 – Make Your Own Bank!|
|11.||So, What’s Next? + Resources (22 seconds)||Goodbye you beautiful people!|
|All Course Source Code|
A desktop or laptop and an internet connection are all you need
Alvaro Alonso (5/5): Ziyad is the best! Thank you for teaching me how to code. You indeed gave me super powers!
- Chandraket Yadav (5/5): This is the best course for paving your career towards Python.
- Enis Can Çakan (5/5): Goodbye you beautiful teacher! the course is perfect for python beginners
- Gyaneswar Panigrahi (5/5): The projects in here are the best way to learn Python concepts.
- Kevin Sixto Paesch (5/5): With a GREAT teacher to explain you the basics of Python!!
- Yash T. (2.5/5): midpart can’t be understood by a beginner oops was very very impressive
- H. Richard L. (2.5/5): He goes way too fast and it is hard to learn near the end of the course. It is on the bottom half of my courses on Udemy. OOP was taught with no explanation.
- Manoj K. (2/5): It is a very basic course. It should not be called Python Bible. The instructor has explained everything very beautifully and the examples/projects put are good and put good use of concept learned
- Alex H. (1.5/5): I felt like the concepts that were taught in this course aren’t relevant to what Python would be used for in the real world and the projects are too hard to follow
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Ziyad Yehia who is an energetic instructor with a project-based approach. With a 4.7 instructor rating and 69,138 reviews on Udemy, he offers 3 courses and has taught 2,70,325 students so far.
- He is an Udemy instructor with over 1,50,000 students. With his incredibly successful project-based methodology, he specialises in getting students at the beginning level up and running with Python and Linux.
- He used to teach computer science at an international college in the UK, but now he focuses all of his energy on giving Udemy users a fantastic learning experience.
- He is known for his result-oriented instruction and for his energetic, and clear delivery.
|Parameters||The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python||Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp||The Python Mega Course: Learn Python in 50 Days with 20 Apps|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||9 hours||25 hours||47.5 hours|
|Instructors||Ziyad Yehia||Jose Portilla||Ardit Sulce|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|