‘The Complete Python 3 Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!’ course is a complete guide to learn programming in python. This course helps you to gain general knowledge in regard to Python programming language. By the end of this course, you can go from Beginner to Advanced level in Python with coding exercises.
This course teaches you to read and comprehend Python code and also to write scripts for general productivity tasks.The course is usually available for INR 1,699 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘The Complete Python 3 Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Intended for Python newcomers
- For those who are new to programming
- Who have interest to learn Python
- Those who want to switch from another language to Python
- Python programmers with advanced skills should not attempt this
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||120,038 students|
|Instructor||Ermin Kreponic https://www.linkedin.com/in/erminkreponic|
|Topics Covered||Expression,Functions,Loops, and Branching in Python|
|Total Student Reviews||5,261|
- Learn all the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming to go from Beginning to Advanced Python Programming
- Learn more about the Python programming language in general
- Develop programmes that automate common productivity tasks
- Python code can be read and understood
- Learn about fundamental principles of programming
|1.||Welcome to the Python Programming Course! Thank you for joining me (05 minutes)||Welcome to this Python Course! What you need to know before starting.|
|2.||Setting Up Python On Your Computer (10 minutes)||Get Started by Installing Python 3.5|
|Setting up Sublime Text to Build Python|
|3.||Introduction to your first program with Python, data types and variables (09 minutes)||First Program in Python|
|How to Clear Screen|
|4.||Comments in Python (04 minutes)||Single-line Comments|
|5.||Expressions in Python (20 minutes)||Basic Arithmetic|
|Binary Number Manipulation|
|6.||Learn about Strings (21 minutes)||Basic String Manipulation|
|Using the format Method|
|7.||Branching in Python (25 minutes)||Logical Operators and Conditional Statements|
|if else Statement|
|8.||Loops in Python (18 minutes)||for Loop Part 1|
|for Loop Part 2|
|for Loop Part 3|
|break and continue Statements|
|9.||Functions in Python (29 minutes)||Defining and Calling Functions and Returning Values|
|Passing Arguments, Default Parameters, Scope and Nested Functions|
|10.||Exception Handling (18 minutes)||Exceptions and Errors|
|11.||Data Input (19 minutes)||Data Input Setup and Input Function|
|File Management: Reading|
|File Management: Writing|
|12.||Useful Data Structures (39 minutes)||Tuples|
|13.||Modules and Packages (17 minutes)||Modules|
|14.||All About Object Oriented Programming (OOP) (59 minutes)||Introduction to OOP|
|Class Definition and Object Instantiation|
|Class Methods Part 1|
|Class Methods Part 2|
|Class Inheritance Part 1|
|Class Inheritance Part 2|
|Extra Notes in Python|
|15.||Data Visualization (01 hour 03 minutes)||Installing Modules for Visualization|
|Visualization Part 1|
|Visualization Part 2|
|Visualization Part 3|
|16.||Numpy Library (43 minutes)||Installing the Numpy Library|
|Creating Numpy Objects|
|Useful Functions from the Numpy Library|
|Basic Operations with Numpy Library|
|17.||Debugging (33 minutes)||The pdb Module|
|Commands for Debugging Part 1|
|Commands for Debugging Part 2|
|18.||Regular Expressions (50 minutes)||Creating, Evaluating, and Compiling Regular Expressions|
|Division and Grouping the Results|
|Setting the Search Parameters|
- Be prepared to study and treat this like a full course, for best benefit, take notes and put what you’ve learned into practise
- Only the most elementary computing abilities are required
- Use of a computer with internet access
Arun Nehra (5/5) : its awesome learning experience it helps to develop your skills and you can do everything in python!
- Shreeram Dhungana (5/5) : I think Udemy is the best platform to expand my skill.
- Joao Pedro Mattos (3/5) : The order of the content is not the best way of teaching someone how to code.
- Atharva Pradhan (4/5) : One of the best course for beginners who don’t know anything about python programming language
- Bily David (5/5) : Excellent course! But please can you add a lot of excercises?
- Shri Kanase (2/5) : It seemed as if the instructor was blindly talking without accuracy.
- Steven Angelucci (1/5) : I understand you need to research things up if your having problems but something simple as this is insane.
- Jinx Montague (2/5) : Unfortunately I had to quit this course because the teaching style did not work for me at all.
- Tony (2/5) : Stand by previous comment of painful to watch with all the errors, typos, etc not being editted out.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Ermin Kreponic who is a IT Expert. With 4.1 Instructor Rating and 67,707 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 16 Courses and has taught 862,492 Students so far.
- Young, highly driven IT professional who loves Linux and is passionate about solving network-related issues
- The instructor has a keen sense of urgency when it comes to solving problems and a great eye for detail
- Knowledge of the Linux command line at a high level – Setting up, maintaining, and installing servers that use Unix/Linux-style operating systems Among them a few others are DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, and VSFTP
- Doing extensive network-related problem-solving
- Specifically, searching extensively for packets on any given network
- Using Wireshark, one of his/her go-to tools for network packet capture and filtering, and fixing end-user problems – Thorough familiarity with Cisco routers and the IOS operating system – Setting up and utilising the Iptables Linux firewall
- Monitoring and filtering network traffic – Tightening security and scanning networks for any flaws – Expertise in network equipment brands, including their advantages and disadvantages – Running a backup system – Some familiarity with Bash scripting, including installation, patching, and configuration of equipment
|Parameters||The Complete Python 3 Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!||The Complete Python Course: Go From Beginner To Advanced||Python for Beginners with Examples|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||8 hours||14.5 hours||4.5 hours|
|Rating||3.9 /5||4.3 /5||4.5 /5|
|Instructors||Ermin Kreponic||Joe Parys||Ardit Sulce|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|