The ‘Python Programming Beginners Tutorial : Python 3 Programming’ will help you to develop a basic understanding of Python programming. The course also help you to understand the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming used in Python: Classes, Attributes, Inheritance, Polymorphism.
In this course, you will learn how to write programs and solve problems using the logical constructs of Python. The course is usually available for INR 1,999 on Udemy but you can click on the link and get the ‘Python Programming Beginners Tutorial : Python 3 Programming’ for INR 499.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Beginner and intermediate Python programmers can benefit from this training
- Even those without any prior programming knowledge are welcome to enrol in this course
- Python is easy to grasp for anyone who is new to programming because it does not have strict syntax requirements and reads like plain English
- Python is a wonderful option if you’re trying to learn how to code or want to take up another programming language
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||106,304 students|
|Instructor||Ajay Tech https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajaytech|
|Topics Covered||OOP’s, Boolean Datatype, Python Programming, IDE|
|Total Student Reviews||2,328|
- Get a fundamental understanding of programming, particularly Python
- With Python’s logical constructs, you may write programmes and find solutions to issues
- Provide evidence of having a lot of familiarity with the Python programming environment
- Recognize the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts utilised in Python, including Classes, Attributes, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
- Use the standard library for Python
|1.||Python Programming Tutorial – Introduction Topics (52 minutes)||Introduction to Python Programming For Beginners|
|Integrated Development Environment (IDE)|
|Anaconda Distribution – Install Python|
|Anaconda Jupyter Notebook|
|Python 2 version vs Python 3|
|2.||Numeric datatype (51 minutes)||Numeric datatype|
|Conversion from integer to float|
|Rules to define variables|
|Changing the datatype of a variable|
|Compound operator and Operator precedence|
|3.||Built-in Functions (26 minutes)||File IO function|
|4.||Other useful functions (08 minutes)||Help function and tab completion|
|5.||Strings (56 minutes)||Strings|
|Convert a number to a string|
|Slicing a string|
|Iterating over a string|
|String membership test|
|6.||Boolean datatype (15 minutes)||Boolean|
|7.||Lists (01 hour 04 minutes)||Lists|
|Slicing lists in reverse direction|
|Convert list to string|
|List Aliasing and Cloning|
|8.||Dictionary (25 minutes)||Dictionary|
|Dictionary membership operators|
|9.||Tuples (31 minutes)||Tuples|
|Are Tuples mutable or immutable datatypes?|
|Tuple packing and unpacking|
|Iterating a tuple and operations on tuples|
|10.||Sets (22 minutes)||Sets|
|11.||Conditional Statements (41 minutes)||If statement|
|Continue, pass statements|
|12.||User defined functions (01 hour 37 minutes)||Functions|
|Parameter vs Argument|
|Map reduce filter functions|
|Namespaces and Scope of variables|
|13.||Object Oriented Programming (02 hours 15 minutes)||Object Oriented Programming|
|Objects and Classes|
|Defining Classes and methods in Jupyter NB|
|Class methods and Static methods|
|Python __str__ and __repr__ methods|
|14.||Package Management System – Pip (24 minutes)||Pip|
|Virtual Environment part1|
|Virtual Environment part2|
|15.||Modules and Packages (44 minutes)||Modules and Packages|
|16.||Errors and Exceptions (20 minutes)||Exceptions|
|17.||Additional Topics (01 hour 42 minutes)||Datetime module – Introduction and Time class|
|Datetime module – Date class and Datetime class|
|Datetime module – Timedelta class|
|Datetime module – Datetime_exercise|
|Iterators stateful objects|
|How a for loop works?|
- Learning Python has no prerequisites
- It suffices to have a basic comprehension of computer programming terminology
- Although not required, understanding the fundamentals of database and programming principles is helpful
Mohammed Nawaz Khan (5/5) : One of the best courses for beginner’s who don’t have any knowledge about programming.This course has helped me grasp the crux of the booming programming language ‘Python’. Thanks to the instructor and Ajay Tech academy for uploading this course.Keep up the good work.
- Somtochukwu Onyibalu (4/5) : This is the perfect course for anyone having a thought of learning how to python program.
- Ravi Pratap Singh (5/5) : This is the best tutorial for the beginner students….The way of Explanation is too good…thanks alot mam for providing this amazing tutorial….
- Ramesh S (5/5) : Great Course for Beginners, that who need to learn Python Language.
- Anmol Kumar Gupta (5/5) : now i am very happy and good content and good speaker.
- Vishal (1/5) : worst ever course….nothing is thought properly…its not all for beginners dont waste your money
- Parvati B (1/5) : No audio, even if i report the issue, no response, not able to proceed with the course.
- Shivansh (1/5) : this is supposed to be a beginners tutorial and it is to a specific point .But then this women just leaves the beginner with an exercise that a beginner wouldn’t be able to do or will have no idea how to. This tutorial is like a bad swimming lesson where the instructor tells you what to do and then throw you into the water. And then you become a Schrodinger’s cat lol.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Ajay Tech who is a IT Courses Data Science, Machine Learning, React, Full Stack. With 4.2 Instructor Rating and 6,399 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 7 Courses and has taught 232,114 Students so far.
- Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence are the main areas of focus of Ajay Tech, an IT training organisation
- Their main priority is making learning simple
- There are some R versions, however Python is the primary computer language that is utilised to teach these courses
- For written lessons and course materials, visit the website
|Parameters||Python Programming Beginners Tutorial : Python 3 Programming||Python Programming for Beginners in Data Science||Decision Trees, Random Forests, AdaBoost & XGBoost in Python|
|Offers||INR 499 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||13.5 hours||14 hours||7 hours|
|Instructors||Ajay Tech||Ajay Tech||Start-Tech Academy|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|