100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 course is a project-based Bootcamp designed for those who have never programmed before and want to learn Python programming from scratch particularly Data Automation, Web Scraping, Web Development, etc. The course is usually available at INR 3,399 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 Course for INR 455.
The course focuses on applications of Python in Data Science and Machine Learning. Through 100 micro and advanced capstone projects for the portfolio; the course aims to help aspirants get high-paying python developer jobs.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||8.26 lakhs|
|Instructor||Dr. Angela Yu (Lead Instructor at the London App Brewery)|
|Topics Covered||Data Science, Automation with Python, Web Development, Advanced Python Functions|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Installation & Setup of Python & other basic tools will be directed by the instructor)|
|Total Student Reviews||1.88 lakhs|
|1.||Working with Variables in Python to manage Data (1 hour 30 minutes)||String Manipulation and Code Intelligence, Input Function, Variables|
|Project 1: Band Name Generator|
|2.||Understanding Data Types & How to Manipulate Strings (1 hour 12 minutes)||Primitive Data Types, Type Error, Type Checking & Type Conversion, Number Manipulation and F Strings|
|Project 2: Tip Calculator|
|3.||Control Flow & Logical Operators (1 hour 36 minutes)||Control Flow with if / else and Conditional Operators, Nested if statements and elif statement|
|Project 3: Treasure Island|
|4.||Randomization & Python List (1 hour 21 minutes)||Offset and Appending Items to Lists, IndexErrors and Working with Nested Lists|
|Project 4: Rock Paper Scissors|
|5.||Python Loops (59 minutes)||“for” loop, range() function|
|Project 5: Create a Password Generator|
|6.||Python Functions & Karel+ Challenges (2 hours 20 minutes)||Indentation in Python, While Loops, Hurdles Challenge using While Loops|
|Final Project: Escaping the Maze|
|5 Challenges & Solutions|
|7.||Function Parameters & Caesar Cipher (1 hour 24 minutes)||Positions; vs Keyword Arguments, Encryption, Decryption, Reorganizing Code, User Experience Improvements|
|8.||Dictionary, Nesting & Secret Auctions (1 hour 2 minutes)||–|
|9.||Functions with Outputs + Blackjack Capstone Project (1 hour 39 minutes)||Multiple Return Values, Docstrings, Print vs. Return, While Loops, Flags and Recursion|
|10.||Number Guessing Game + How to Fix Errors in your Code + Project (2 hours 12 minutes)||–|
|11.||Introduction & Setup (1 hour 6 minutes)||Installing Python, Pycharm on Windows/macOS|
|Introduction & Requirements for the Coffee Machine Project|
|12.||Object-Oriented Programming (2 hours 8 minutes)||Classes and Objects, Constructing Objects and Accessing their Attributes and Methods, How to Add Python Packages and use PyPi|
|Project: Building the Coffee Machine in OOP|
|Creating Class in Python, Attributes, Class Constructors and the __init__() Function|
|13.||Turtle & GUI (1 hour 24 minutes)||Understanding Turtle Graphics and How to use the Documentation|
|Importing Modules, Installing Packages, and Working with Aliases|
|Python Tuples and How to Generate Random RGB Colours|
|Hirst Painting Project|
|14.||Instances, State & Higher Order Functions + Build Snake Game (2 hours 26 minutes)||–|
|15.||Arcade Game Challenge + Turtle Crossing Capstone Project (1 hour 31 minutes)|
|16.||Files, Directories & Paths (1 hour 3 minutes)||–|
|17.||Working with CSV Data & Pandas Library (1 hour 14 minutes)||–|
|18.||List Comprehension & NATO Alphabet (1 hour 2 minutes)||NATO Alphabet Project|
|19.||Tkinter, Creating GUI Programs, Dynamic Typing (2 hours 27 minutes)||Creating Windows and Labels with Tkinter, *args: Many Positional Arguments, **kwargs: Many Keyword Arguments|
|Buttons, Entry, and Setting Component Options|
|Tkinter Layout Managers: pack(), place() and grid()|
|Project: Mile to Kilometers Converter|
|20.||Building a Password Manager GUI App with Tkinter (55 minutes)||—|
|21.||Errors, Exceptions, JSON Data + Flash Card App Capstone Project (2 hours 3 minutes)||—|
|22.||Send Email (smtplib) & Manage Dates (datetime) (1 hour 2 minutes)||How to Send Emails with Python using SMTP|
|Working with the datetime Module|
|Project: Automated Birthday Wisher|
|23.||API Endpoints & API Parameters + Creating a GUI Quiz App (1 hour 47 minutes)||API Endpoints and Making API Calls, HTTP Codes, Exceptions & JSON Data|
|Project: ISS Overhead Notifier|
|24.||Keys, Authentication, & Environment Variables + Stock Trading News Alert Project (1 hour 45 minutes)||Using API Keys to Authenticate and Get the Weather from OpenWeatherMap|
|Sending SMS via Twilio API|
|25.||Habit Tracking Project: API Post Requests & Headers (39 minutes)||—|
|26.||Workout Tracking Using Google Sheets + 2 Capstone Projects (23 minutes)||Fight Deal Finder & Fight Club Project|
|27.||Beginner + Intermediate HTML & CSS (6 hours 54 minutes)||—|
|28.||Web Scraping with Beautiful Soup (1 hour 4 minutes)||Parsing HTML and Making Soup, Finding and Selecting Particular Elements with BeautifulSoup, Scraping a Live Website|
|29.||Create a Spotify Playlist using Musical Time Machine (7 minutes)||—|
|30.||Create an Automated Amazon Price Tracker (8 minutes)||—|
|31.||Selenium Webdriver Browser & Game Playing Bot (54 minutes)||Installation & Setup|
|How to Find and Select Elements on a Website with Selenium|
|How to Automate Filling Out Forms and Clicking Buttons with Selenium|
|Cookie Clicker Project|
|32.||Automating Job Applications on LinkedIn (6 minutes)||—|
|33.||Auto Tinder Swiping Bot (10 minutes)||—|
|34.||Internet Speed Twitter Complaint Bot (7 minutes)||—|
|35.||Instagram Follower Bot (5 minutes)||—|
|36.||Data Entry Job Automation (9 minutes)||—|
|37.||Introduction to Web Development with Flask (57 minutes)||Backend Web Development with Python|
|Command Line on Windows and Mac|
|Python Decorator Functions and the @ Syntax|
|38.||HTML & URL Parsing in Flask & Higher Lower Game (33 minutes)||Project: Higher or Lower URLs|
|39.||Rendering HTML/Static Files & Using Website Templates (40 minutes)||Project: Name Card Website Template|
|40.||Templating with Jinja in Flask Applications (38 minutes)||Blog Capstone Project Part 1 – Templating|
|41.||Web Foundation Bootstrap+ Blog Capstone Project Part 2 (5 hours 7 minutes)||Introduction & Installing Bootstrap, Grid Layout System, Containers, CSS Z-index, and Stacking Order|
|42.||Make POST Requests with Flask & HTML Forms, Building Advanced Forms + Coffee & Wifi Project (15 minutes)||—|
|43.||Building Advanced Forms, Web Applications & Projects (2 hours 44 minutes)||Installing & Building Advanced Forms with Flask-WTF|
|SQLite Databases, SQLAlchemy|
|Web Design, Color Theory, Typography, UX Design|
|Build Your Own REST API Service|
|Blog Capstone Project Part 3 & 4 – RESTful Routing, Adding Users|
|44.||Advanced Topics (2 hours 41 minutes)||Deploying Web Application with Heroku|
|Data Exploration with Pandas|
|Data Visualization with Matplotlib and Seaborn|
|Aggregate & Merge Data with Panda|
|Google Trends Data|
|Computation with NumPy & N-Dimensional Arrays|
|45.||Advanced Capstone Project and Final Portfolio Projects on GUI, Web Development, Web Scraping, Automation & Data Science (2 hours 46 minutes)||—|
- Installation & Setup of Python, Pycharm, Selenium, and Bootstrap on Windows/macOS (Instructor will demonstrate).
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows or macOS.
|Parameters||100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023||2023 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass||Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||60 hours||44 hours||25 hours|
|Student Enrollments||8.26 lakhs||0.59 lakhs||5.31 lakhs|
|Instructors||Dr. Angela Yu||Jose Portilla||Jose Portilla|
|Level||Beginner||Intermediate (Basic knowledge of Python programming & functions)||Intermediate (Basic Python programming & permission to download files)|
|Topics Covered||Data Science, Automation with Python, Web Development, Advanced Python Functions||Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn||NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, Scikit-Learn, Machine Learning, TensorFlow|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the 100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023 course.
- Bhupendra S. (5.0/5) “This course is amazing, during learning we learn many new things. It is easy to understand, even though I do not come from the technical ground. Angela is great teacher, she is my favourite teacher. I really recommend this course to learn Python language.”
- Devesh (5.0/5) “The way Angela teaches is the most easiest way you can get anywhere in Udemy. The structure of the course is outstanding, you get everyday projects and many coding exercises but this doesn’t mean u just become fully dependent on this course. You should see topics documentation, do more coding exercises on a particular topic using many other different websites so that you master it. There are some topics where you can get stuck and don’t worry just see it again 2-3 times and it would be clear. The Professional projects at the end of the course really gonna test your all the skills.”
- Sayan K. (5.0/5) “I think it is the perfect match for me. I am in an intermediate position in Python programming. I know the basics but struggle to apply them, and this course as I see from the contents mainly focuses on practice application of the basics with advanced tools. I am quite excited to continue this 100 Day journey with our master teacher Angela Yu. #100DaysHustler”
- Kirtan M. (5.0/5) “I’ve never coded a single line in my life before starting this course and now 85 days in I feel really confident to take over projects, in this course you not only learn the basics of programming but you also learn how to look for solutions on your own.”
- Dimpy T. (5.0/5) “Really …. Really good course. Amazing!!!! Content has been explained very clearly and if you are practicing with it, you are learning. Learning pace depends on your practice and speed.”
- Ankur K. (4.0/5) “The course is great in the beginning, but when it advances and reaches around day 40, then it becomes long lectures and follow the text lectures rather than video lectures explaining the thought process behind the code generation, it covers most topics and the way she explained it is marvelous and still better than most courses out there.”
- Sachin G. (4.0/5) “Good for beginners. 100 projects means don’t think actual 100 projects, they are mini or micro projects altogether. I am expecting author to release more advance python projects as her teaching skills are phenomenal.”
- Isha G. (3.0/5) “It’s like you get 50% value for 100% money. I came here to learn Python for data science but sadly all the data science sections have got no videos and only articles. Angela is an amazing trainer & her videos were really educational & fun to watch. I wish she had finished making the course first. About the beginner section: There are numerous projects for every concept to keep you practicing. I miss the motivational talks at the end of the course though. The best part of the course is Angela doesn’t directly tell you the solutions. She understands in what way a newbie might be thinking and tackles the problem according to his/her thinking.”
- Deepak K. (3.0/5) “Once you start going through lectures instructor directly refer you to python help page for any new function this is not a right way to teach.”
Similar Udemy Courses
100 Days of Code: The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2023: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,399 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will learn about data automation using Python, basic to advanced Python functions, web development, etc through fun animated videos & real-world examples.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 60 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.7 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.