Learn Python Programming Masterclass course is the top Tim Buchalka Python course on Udemy. It is designed for beginners who have never programmed before or anyone who wants to learn more about Python to boost their career opportunities in the areas of Machine Learning, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence.
Udemy Python courses are usually available for INR 3,499 but you can click on the link now to get 87% off and get the Learn Python Programming Masterclass course for just INR 455. The course is directed towards the basics of Python programming initially and then around real-world examples that students can infer and use to develop their own database-related applications using Python.
|Course Name||Learn Python Programming Masterclass|
|Student Enrollment||4.03 lakhs|
|Instructor||Tim Buchalka (Software Developer)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner (Basic Installation & Setup of Python & IntelliJ IDEA)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.96 lakhs|
|1.||Course Introduction, Install & Setup (47 minutes)||Installing Python for Windows/macOS/Linux|
|Installing & Configuring IntelliJ IDEA for Windows/macOS/Linux|
|2.||Stepping into the World of Python (2 hours 30 minutes)||Printing in Python, Strings in Python, Variables, and Types, Slicing|
|3.||Program Flow Control in Python (4 hours 13 minutes)||Introduction to Blocks and Statements|
|Using a Debugger in IntelliJ or Pycharm|
|3.||Lists and Tuples (4 hours 45 minutes)||Introduction to Sequence Types|
|Lists, Binding Multiple Names to a List, Sorting Lists, Deleting Items from a List|
|Unpacking a Tuple, Nested Tuples and Lists|
|Constants in Python|
|4.||Functions – An Introduction (3 hours 42 minutes)||Defining a function, Program flow when calling a function|
|Parameters and arguments|
|Functions that perform actions|
|5.||Dictionaries and Sets (6 hours 1 minute)||Iterating over a dictionary, adding items, changing values, removing items, using `in` in a dictionary|
|Using several dictionaries together|
|APIs and a mobile phone demo|
|Introduction to sets, adding items and deleting items from a set|
|Advantage of the set operation methods over the operators|
|6.||Reading and Writing Files in Python (6 hours 25 minutes)||Introduction to the command prompt or terminal|
|Parsing data in a text file|
|Unicode in Python|
|Serializing data using JSON|
|7.||Modules and Functions in Python (8 hours 47 minutes)||Modules and import|
|Time and DateTime in Python|
|8.||Object-Oriented Python (6 hours 21 minutes)||Instances, Constructors, Self|
|DocStrings and Raw Literals|
|Getters and Properties|
|Subclasses and Overloading|
|9.||Using Databases in Python (8 hours 56 minutes)||Database Terminology|
|Sqlite3 Install on Windows/macOS/Linux|
|Order by and Joins|
|SQL in Python|
|10.||Generators, Comprehensions, and Lambda Expressions (5 hours 13 minutes)||Generators and Yield, Next and Ranges|
|The os.walk Generator|
|List Comprehensions and Side-Effects|
|Conditional Comprehensions and Expressions|
|11.||Big O Notation (52 minutes)||Big O tables and graphs and optimization|
|12.||Course Remaster in Progress (1 hour 41 minutes)||–|
|13.||Archived – The basics of Python (1 hour 14 minutes)||–|
|14.||Archived – Program Flow Control in Python (2 hours 22 minutes)||–|
|15.||Archived – Lists, Ranges, and Tuples in Python (1 hour 27 minutes)||–|
|16.||Archived – The Binary Number System Explained (32 minutes)||–|
|17.||Archived – Python Dictionaries and Sets (2 hours 6 minutes)||–|
|18.||Archived – Input and Output (I/O) in Python (2 hours 26 minutes)||–|
|19.||Extra Information – Source Code and Other Stuff (16 minutes)||–|
|20.||Bonus – Including Slides (5 minutes)||–|
- Installation & Setup of Various Software such as Python, IntelliJ IDEA, and Sqlite3 (The instructor will brief students about the same).
- Stable Internet Connection.
- Latest Version of Windows/macOS/Linux.
|Parameters||Learn Python Programming Masterclass Course||Java Programming Master Class covering Java 11 & Java 17||The Python Mega Course 2023: Build 10 Real-World Programs|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||72 hours||80 Hours||32.5 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||4.03 lakhs||6.68 Lakhs||2.67 Lakhs|
|Instructors||Tim Buchalka||Tim Buchalka||Ardit Sulce|
|Topics Covered||Remaster in progress, Stepping into the world of Python, Lists and Tuples, Reading and Writing Files in Python||Software Tools Setup, Control Flow Setups, Java Generics||The Basics: Data Types, The Basics: Loop, The Basics: Functions and Conditionals|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the best Tim Buchalka Python course.
- Ritvij C. (5.0/5) “I took two courses on Python from Udemy and this one is my favorite by far. The way Tim explains a topic with real-life examples makes things really easy to understand.”
- Komakech I. (5.0/5) “The explanations and the challenges are very clear and wonderful. This is the best Python course I have ever attended!”
- Shashank P. (5.0/5) “It’s a perfect course for learning Python. All the concepts are explained in detail with multiple examples.”
- Capt Nawanit R. (5.0/5) “Excellent Instructor and Videos. The new voice is well clear and much better than before. Really appreciate the hard work by Mr. Tim and his team towards teaching and contribution to making a better learning environment.”
- Priyesh R. (5.0/5) “Tim is a great teacher. This course is very well designed and covers all the topics for core Python. Definitely serves as a good solid foundation for Python learning. I am totally going to recommend this. I am a professional IoT Developer and have designed many simulators and applications(backend, GUIs, etc.) in Python.”
- Mukul K. (4.0/5) “My rating to this course is 4 just because the whole course is not remastered. When the whole course gets remastered, then this course can be a great Python course for beginners. Also, I suggest that the instructor can keep the videos short and not need to speak all the symbols in the Python code so that the video can be made short.”
- Pradeep Kumar M. (4.0/5) “The course is good. One suggestion is to keep the remastering to a minimum.”
- Naveen R. (4.0/5) “Content in each video is less but lagged a lot which doesn’t bring interest to learn further.”
- Jayant S. (3.0/5) “Most of the courses dive in straight away, it’s good to introduce how to use the platform.”
- Prince R. (3.0/5) “The later part of the course has not been updated. The Remaster part is the best but that hasn’t been updated for modules, OOPs concepts.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Check out the top Angela Yu Python courses, Jose Portilla Python courses, and top technical Udemy courses.
Learn Python Programming Masterclass Udemy: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but is currently available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will learn the basics of Python operators, expressions and statements, object-oriented programming, using databases with Python, and applications of Python (using the Python 3 version).
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 72 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.