The ‘Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python’ course is designed to help you learn all the basics of this programming language. The course starts from installing your text editor to writing your first lines of code to create your small apps everything is structured to help you achieve your goal of learning how to program in python.
This course will also teach many python functions and formulas and give a complete understanding of those. The course will give a complete understanding of Python programming language. Also, this course has been built on a concept of learning by practice. In other words, in each class you will learn the theory about every concept and then you will have a lot of practice to help you reach your full potential and give you a better understanding of the topic. This way, by practicing you will be able to write lines of code by yourself and understand the logic behind each command that you write down. The course is usually available for INR 1,999 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Python programmers who are interested in learning the language
- Students who are interested in programming
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||297,259 students|
|Instructor||Yassin Marco https://www.linkedin.com/in/yassinmarco|
|Topics Covered||Python functions, Ptython tips and tricks, Python features|
|Total Student Reviews||8,533|
- Understand the proper usage of Python 3
- Learn how to use sophisticated Python functions
- Possess the ability to use Python every day
- Python allows you to design your own simple programmes
- Discover various tricks and tips to advance your programming abilities
- Each course includes various practical exercises that you can complete at your own pace
|1.||Introduction (20 minutes)||Introduction|
|Downloading and setting up python|
|2.||Let’s start (01 hour 49 minutes)||Writing our first lines (hello world)|
|Playing with the print function|
|Using variables in python|
|Different number manipulation|
|Understanding the input function on python|
|Practice part 1|
|Practice part 2|
|3.||Part 2 (02 hours 54 minutes)||Adding comments on your project|
|The utility of functions|
|How to use the return statement|
|Understanding the if statement Part 1|
|Understanding the if statement Part 2|
|Understanding the if statement Part 3|
|Working with lists|
|Using functions with lists|
|Difference between lists and tuples|
|What is a dictionnary in python|
|Introduction to while loop structure|
|Understanding For loops|
|Practice : Creating and blocking passwords|
|Practice: Testing combinations|
|Creation of a basic encryption app|
|Working with classes and objects|
|Dealing with errors|
|4.||Conclusion (03 minutes)||Conclusion|
- Requirement of a computer
- Wishing to learn Python programming
- No prior experience necessary
Dev Bhardwaj (5/5) : I am a beginner in coding and at the start of this course I thought that I cannot do coding on my own but after gone through 6-7 lectures, I am getting confidence that I can definitely do coding on my own. Thank You to our Course Teacher and Udemy to provide me this wonderful opportunity. Yours Sincere Learner Dev Bhardwaj
- Kanishk sharma (5/5) : the course was really awesome this course me to gain confidence in python language
- Shashi Yadav (5/5) : Perfect course for a person like me who doesn’t knew anything about programming language.
- Nitin . (5/5) : I am not hesitating to say he is the best mentor on udemy
- Jothika. S (5/5) : yes my dream is to create a best app like fb ,youtube .
- Aftab Alam (1/5) : If you have any self-respect or dignity, stop making money off of this horrible misinformation.
- Aftab Alam (1/5) : That is just bad knowledge to have for yourSELF and you’re teaching the same to others and charging them money for it?
- Milana Munayeva (2/5) : No clear explanations about the types of variables, examples are irrelevant.
- Aftab Alam (1/5) : You’re very slow, not detailed, and have very very less fundamental knowledge of what you are claiming to teach.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Yassin Marco who is a Helped over 1 300 000+ students in 198 countries. With 4.2 Instructor Rating and 48,306 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 25 Courses and has taught 1,335,358 Students so far.
- Yassin holds numerous management and Technology qualifications in addition to a BS in international management
- He regularly uses Microsoft programmes and excel, and he also has expertise in marketing, the establishment and promotion of internet businesses, and many other areas
- Also, he is passionate about money and has assisted numerous individuals in beginning their careers in trading and investing, offering everything from fundamental financial counselling to sophisticated Stock/Forex data analysis
- He has a passion for mentoring and teaching, and he has aided over 1
- 1 million students across several online platforms
- He has been able to communicate with students from over 198 different nations by teaching in both French and English
- Yassin is extremely dedicated to his work and is very approachable, so if you have any concerns regarding his current or upcoming courses, don’t be afraid to get in touch with him here on Udemy
- Enjoy your education
|Parameters||Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python||Python 3 | Ultimate Guide||Python-Introduction to Data Science and Machine learning A-Z|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||5 hours||13 hours||7.5 hours|
|Rating||4.3 /5||4.1 /5||4.1 /5|
|Instructors||Yassin Marco||Josh Werner||Yassin Marco|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|