The ‘Python for Absolute Beginners | Python Beginner to Pro 2023 Course’ is taught by Giles McMullen-Klein, a popular Python programmer on YouTube with over 347k subscribers. It is a hands-on training program where students will learn the fundamentals of Python and use the knowledge to solve real-world problems. The course suits all levels of learners, even beginners.
The course includes plenty of coding exercises to implement whatever students learn during the course. They will also apply their knowledge in various projects like the Sierpinski Triangle, The Towers of Hanoi, and a Computer Vision capstone project. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘Python for Absolute Beginners | Python Beginner to Pro 2023 Course’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- The course is suitable for beginners with no programming experience.
- Programmers who specifically want to learn Python 3.
- Python programmers who aspire to become more proficient coders.
- Those who are considering careers in AI, big data, web development, or data science.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||21,218 students|
|Instructor||365 Careers https://www.linkedin.com/in/365careers|
|Topics Covered||Print functions, variables, conditionals, loops, data structures, modules, files, OOP, classes, objects, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||4,901|
- Move from learning Python to mastering it
- Gain competence as a Python programmer and gain a solid understanding of the principles and uses of Python
- This is a practical course with several coding examples and exercises at the conclusion of each chapter
- Gain the necessary Python skills to use Python in fields including web development, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science
- Learn to use the dictionaries, lists, and strings that make up the core of Python
- How to work with py files and how to use a Jupyter Notebook
- Construct and use Lambdas and functions
- Recognize the definition of classes and how they relate to objects
- Git and Github usage are fundamental abilities for any professional programmers
- Use Python to interact with virtual environments
- Introduction to the fundamental Pandas and Matplotlib data science libraries
- Students will construct their own image recognition system as part of a significant capstone project in computer vision
|1.||Welcome! Course introduction (14 minutes)||What’s inside the course?|
|Why code? Why Python?|
|The best way to take the course|
|Download all resources|
|Some good news|
|2.||Setting up the environment (10 minutes)||Installing Anaconda and introducing Spyder|
|3.||Python basics + Hands-on coding (11 minutes)||PRINT function|
|Your help needed|
|4.||Variables and strings – Exercises (25 minutes)||The solution|
|Let’s write a program|
|5.||Conditionals (43 minutes)||Intro to conditionals|
|Not TRUE is FALSE|
|More on strings|
|6.||For loops (01 hour 11 minutes)||Intro to For loops|
|Loops and lists|
|A little more on variables|
|The power of lists and loops and working together|
|Some list methods|
|7.||Dictionaries (48 minutes)||Modules|
|More string methods|
|More than 1 dimension|
|Import counters (1/2)|
|Import counters (2/2)|
|8.||Files and functions (45 minutes)||Files and functions|
|Appending to a file|
|Fibonacci in a function|
|More on functions|
|9.||Classes (28 minutes)||Objects|
|Practical exercise 1|
|Practical exercise 2|
|10.||General tips (06 minutes)||General tips|
|11.||BIg O (16 minutes)||Big O|
|12.||Advanced Python: Caesar Cipher & Two Sum Problem (36 minutes)||Intro|
|Jupyter notebook intro|
|Caesar cipher solution|
|Two sum solution|
|Playing card class|
|Playing card class solution|
|13.||Advanced Python: Matplotlib (28 minutes)||Matplotlib|
|Random walk explanation|
|Simulating a random walk|
|Creating the triangle in Matplotlib|
|Python imaging library|
|14.||Advanced Python: Stacks (37 minutes)||Intro to stacks|
|Coding a stack in Python|
|Practical challenge – stacks|
|Hint on solving the challenge|
|Solving the stacks challenge|
|Towers of Hanoi|
|Code for Tower of Hanoi|
|Enumerate sets & none|
|15.||Search and sort (26 minutes)||Intro to search and sort|
|16.||Advanced Python: Cards and coins (13 minutes)||Intro to cards and coins|
|Coins – Python code|
|17.||Advanced Python: Debugging (20 minutes)||Debugging|
|Beyond the PRINT function|
|Debugging in Spyder|
|18.||Advanced Python: Strings and expressions (24 minutes)||A little more on strings|
|More regular expressions|
|19.||Capstone project – Computer vision (29 minutes)||Introduction to the project|
|Starting to work with Visual Studio|
|Hough circle transform|
|Get circle radii|
|Get brightness values|
|Performing coin classification|
|20.||Git and GitHub (49 minutes)||Introduction – Git and GitHub|
|Exploring Git log|
|Making corrections Git reset|
|21.||Further exercises (11 seconds)||Further exercises|
|22.||Installing Python and Using Virtual Environments on Windows and Unix machines (01 hour 09 minutes)||Introduction|
|Setting up the virtual environment|
|Sharing a project – requirements file|
|Downloading and Installing Virtual Box & Setting up a Virtual Machine|
|Installing Ubuntu on the Virtual Machine|
|Setting up a virtual environment on Ubuntu|
|Introduction to the command line|
|Handling files on in the command line|
|Copying, moving and deleting files on the command line|
|Echo, environment variables and path|
|23.||PyCharm (28 minutes)||Introduction and installing PyCharm|
|Setting up PyCharm|
|Using PyCharm to write code|
|PyCharm and Git|
|24.||Exception handling in Python (23 minutes)||Exception handling – Introduction|
|Setting the scene|
|How Python handles errors|
|The block stops running as soon as the exception is encountered|
|When to use tryblock|
|Exception handling – Conclusion|
|25.||Introduction to Data Wrangling with python and pandas (20 minutes)||Exploring Covid-19 data with pandas|
|26.||Farewell (06 minutes)||Farewell|
|27.||Bonus Material (24 minutes)||Make an Instagram Style Filter in Python|
|Matplotlib – what I wish I knew when I started using it!|
|28.||Appendix – Quick Reference (01 hour 25 minutes)||String slicing|
|List, sort, min, max, sum, pop|
|Look for item in list|
|More list slicing|
|Dictionary set default|
- The course suits all levels of learners. The instructor starts with the basics of Python.
- Students will learn how to install the Anaconda package for free.
- All they need is a computer; Anaconda is compatible with Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Prasannakumar (5/5): course content is awesome!!! for each topic practice session has been created.
- Curt Curry (5/5): I just started but if what I have seen is any indication, this is the perfect course for me.
- Ivan Rotro (5/5): Totally impressed with the course, the best is the teaching method that consists of the explanation of a concept and immediately exercises to practice.
- Qais MD Doofesh (3/5): P.S. I have purchased the Data Science Course, Time Series Analysis and SQL Course from these guys and can say that this course was not their best in terms of support.
- Brigitta van Rensburg (5/5): I am really impressed by the way Giles has presented this course.
- Manlio M. (2.5/5): Just an introduction in Python nothing more, I don’t feel to have confidence with the language. My expectations were more.
- Germano Sciascia (2/5): Is impossible, sorry this time the 365 Career disappoint me this time, and to be honest I find really annoying to have to PAUSE the video, cause the teacher to choose to not create a separate slide or video with the solution of the Challenge, so we already can read the solution before any explanation and that’s are not really good for start or for those people already know some about Python too.
- Olivia H. (2/5): Started running into a problem with section 4. The code for input provided in the resources keeps giving an error in Spyder. Unable to move forward with the excercises.
- Aleh M. (2/5): too basic and many mistakes in the videos.
About the Author
The course is designed by 365 Careers. They create opportunities for Data Science and Finance students. With a 4.6 instructor rating and 6,60,994 reviews on Udemy, they offer 91 courses and have taught 2,294,847 students so far.
- On Udemy, 365 Careers is the top-selling provider of courses in business, finance, and data science.
- In 210 different countries, more than 2,000,000 students have taken the company’s courses.
- Individuals who have finished 365 Careers training now work at renowned companies like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank.
- In Udemy right now, 365 focuses on the following subjects – Finance, Data Science, Office Productivity, and Business Blockchain.
- Every one of their courses is pre-scripted, practical, laser-focused, interesting, and tested in real-world situations.
- By selecting 365 Careers, students can be certain that they will learn from seasoned professionals who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and will help students go from a beginner to a pro in the shortest amount of time.
- The courses offered by 365 Careers are the ideal place to start whether they want to work as a financial analyst, data scientist, business analyst, data analyst, business intelligence analyst, business executive, finance manager, FP&A analyst, investment banker, or entrepreneur.
|Parameters||Python for Absolute Beginners | Python Beginner to Pro 2023||Complete 2-in-1 Python for Business and Finance Bootcamp||The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2022: Data Science with Python|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||14 hours||37.5 hours||34 hours|
|Rating||4.6/5||4.7 /5||4.6 /5|
|Instructors||365 Careers||Alexander Hagmann||Alexander Hagmann|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|