The ‘Python Programming MADE EASY :Python Programming in Python 3’ course provides the student with step-by-step guidance in coding Python programs, explaining the syntax and concepts behind every piece of code, Variables, Data Structures, Algorithms, Control Structures, Functions, and Language Syntax, and more, are all taught in this course. The main purpose of this course is to ensure students master the essential concepts of the Python language so that they will begin to adore the language.
Python was used to develop YouTube, Dropbox, Google, Instagram, Spotify, Reddit, Netflix, and Pinterest. The course is usually available for INR 1,699 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘Python Programming MADE EASY :Python Programming in Python 3’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anyone wants to Study Python programming
- Anyone in need of a Refresher Python training
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||24,160 students|
|Instructor||Cher Hin Chong https://www.linkedin.com/in/cherhinchong|
|Topics Covered||Data Structures, String manipulation, Conditionals, Loops, Data Science Python Coding|
|Total Student Reviews||6,316|
- Programming in Python: Key ideas
- Learn Programming, variables, and data types
- Know about string manipulation & Typecasting
|1.||Python Programming Tutorial (02 hours 07 minutes)||Introduction|
|What is Programming|
|First Coding Lesson|
|What are Variables|
|What are Data Types (1)|
|What are Data Types (2)|
|String Manipulation & Typecasting (1)|
|String Manipulation & Typecasting (2)|
|String Manipulation & Typecasting (3)|
|What are Data Structures (1)|
|What are Data Structures (2)|
|What are Data Structures (3)|
|What are Data Structures (4)|
|What are Operators (1)|
|What are Operators (2)|
|What are Conditionals (1)|
|What are Conditionals (2)|
|What are Loops (1)|
|What are Loops (2)|
- No prerequisites required for this course
- Python can be learned by Anyone
Vishal Parmar (5/5) : Your English subtitles/closed captions are perfect in making it easy to follow. Some repetitions in the course but this is an excellent course indeed.
- Edward Flexer (5/5) : This is one of the best programming courses I have taken.
- Jenny Schneider (5/5) : This course is very superb if you are just looking for a foundation grounding in Python.
- Michael Bilow (5/5) : I have to mention that this is one of the best Python course – for beginners.
- Abhijeet Maharana (5/5) : Thank you Cher Hin for creating something so wonderful to follow.
- Gary C. (2/5) : Never actually used the editor or created any python programs.
- Divesh G. (2/5) : Only a very basic course, not even good for the begineers
- JEFFREY A. (2/5) : Audio issues
- Jennifer K. (2.5/5) : This course went too quickly and didn’t explain some basics that I’d needed a refresher on. Moving on to a slower course. There were some mistakes too. Needed some edits. Would also have liked more opportunities to do exercises, similar yet different around the same function before moving to the next function/section.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Cher Hin Chong who is a Programming Course Creator and Instructor and Writer. With 4.5 Instructor Rating and 6,316 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 1 Course and has taught 24,163 Students so far.
- Instructor’s line of work is software development, and Instructor worked in businesses including manufacturing, logistics, and banking on a range of hardware and software platforms
- Instructor have a Master of Science in software engineering and is from Singapore
- Instructor’s passion has always been programming, and Instructor enjoy sharing what he know about it with others
- Instructor want to share his expertise with as many people as he can
- Instructor prior work experience, which includes software development as well as teaching and training, has been a huge asset to him in the process of developing his online course
- Instructor also have a penchant for writing
- There is no ideal teacher
- There are only appropriate teachers that instruct in a specific manner that is appropriate for a specific group of students
|Parameters||Python Programming MADE EASY :Python Programming in Python 3||Software development in Python: A practical approach||The Complete Python Programmer: From Scratch to Applications|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||2 hours||10.5 hours||16 hours|
|Rating||4.5 /5||4.1 /5||4.7 /5|
|Instructors||Cher Hin Chong||Daniel IT||Sujithkumar MA|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|