If you’re looking for a Python course to learn Python programming from scratch in less than 24 hours then the complete Python bootcamp from zero to hero in Python course is suitable for you. It is one of the best sellers in the Python course category and is rated 4.6/5. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get The Complete Python Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in Python Course for INR 455.
This Python Course covers topics such as Python 3, Simple Math Operations, Variables Data Types (Integer & Float), Logical Operators (AND, OR, NOT), etc. It is suitable for people who are beginners and wish to learn about Python 3. Candidates who have an intermediate understanding of Python can also apply to upskill their Python programming.
|Course Name||The Complete Python Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in Python|
|Student Enrollment||16.66 lakhs|
|Instructors||Jose Portilla (Data Science Head at Pierian Data Inc.)|
|Coding Exercises||19 Coding Exercises|
|Total Student Reviews||4.48 lakhs|
|Merits / Strengths / Pros|
|Demerits/ Weakness/ Cons|
|1.||Course Overview (19 minutes)||Course Introduction|
|Why study Python?|
|2.||Python Setup (54 minutes)||Git and Github Overview|
|Command Line Basics|
|Installing Python (A step-wise guide)|
|3.||Python Object & Data Structure Basis (2 hours 2 minutes)||Introduction to Strings|
|Indexing and Slicing with Strings|
|Lists in Python|
|Dictionaries in Python|
|Sets in Python|
|Tuples with Python|
|4.||Python Comparison Operators (9 minutes)||Comparison Operators in Python|
|Chaining Comparison Operators in Python with Logical Operators|
|5.||Python Statements (1 hour 15 minutes)||If Elif and Else Statements in Python|
|While Loops in Python|
|For Loops in Python|
|6.||Methods and Functions (2 hours 54 minutes)||Methods and the Python Documentation|
|Introduction to Functions|
|Basics of Python Functions|
|7.||Project 1 (1 hour 40 minutes)||—|
|8.||Object–Oriented Programming (1 hour 20 minutes)||Introduction|
|Attributes and Class Keyword|
|Class Object Attributes and Methods|
|Inheritance and Polymorphism|
|9.||Modules & Packages (29 minutes)||—|
|10.||Errors and Exceptions Handling (46 minutes)||Introduction|
|11.||Project 2 (2 hours 18 minutes)||—|
|12.||Python Generators (17 minutes)||—|
|13.||Advanced Python Projects (2 hours 23 minutes)||Python Math|
|Python Regular Expressions|
|Zipping and Unzipping files with Python|
|Timing Your Python Code|
|14.||Web Scraping with Python (1 hour 40 minutes)||Python Decorators|
|15.||Working with PDFs, Spreadsheets & CSV Files (45 minutes)||Advanced Python Module|
|16.||Final Capstone Python Project (3 minutes)||Working with Images in Python|
|17.||Emails with Python (3 minutes)||Advanced Python Objects & Data Structures|
- A computer with a good internet connection.
- Python 3 (Even if you do not have it installed, the course instructor will help you install it)
|Parameters||The Complete Python Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in Python||Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-On Python & R in Data Science||Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||22 Hours||44 Hours||21 Hours|
|Student Enrollments||16.66 lakhs||8.64 lakhs||1.85 lakhs|
|Instructors||Jose Portilla||Kirill Eremenko||Jose Portilla|
|Level||Beginner||Intermediate (Knowledge of High School Mathematics is Required)||Intermediate (Knowledge of Maths & Python is Required)|
|Topics Covered||Python 3, Simple Math Operations, Variables Data Types (Integer & Float), Logical Operators (AND, OR, NOT)||Data Preprocessing, Regression, Classification, Clustering, Reinforcement Learning, NLP, Deep Learning||Python, Numpy, Pandas, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Statistics, SQL, Web Scrapping|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
It is one of the top-rated Jose Portilla Udemy courses. The Complete Python Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in Python course has over 4.5 lakh ratings. The top reviews about Python Bootcamp course are mentioned below.
- Steph M. (5.0/5) “I was a total newbie to Python and really enjoyed this course, whilst learning heaps. Jose explains the concepts thoroughly and the video code along with sessions with accompanying notebooks really helped me to understand the concepts. I found learning to code very difficult at first but this course helped me to build my knowledge incrementally and gain confidence. It encouraged me to keep practicing and feel I’ve made significant progress. The Milestone projects were the right level of challenge (for me) as I managed them almost completely on my own, although the second one took me about a week to complete!! I’m going to do one of Jose’s data science courses now as I think he’s a great teacher.”
- Pavel T. (5.0/5) “Great course for beginners. Covers all the main topics. It is hard to remember everything though”
- Benedict Tan Chin S. (5.0/5) “For a beginner with no experience in coding like me, Jose’s teaching method is very clear and easy to pick up on. The well-prepared notebooks, examples and articles were a nice bonus and the assessments/practice at the end of each lecture really helped me to apply what I learnt into practice. I would definitely recommend this course for anyone who has no experience in coding and would like to try learning coding!”
- Prashant D. (5.0/5) “You teach us without assuming that we know anything and that is the best thing of your approach. You explain the small details of everything, so that we can come back anytime to the course if we forget anything. Your course is not only good for learning but also good for reference in future. I will recommend your course to anyone who wants to know things in lay man language. THANK YOU JOSE!”
- S B. (5.0/5) “Well structured course. Provides for an excellent path to learning Python with gradual, almost unnoticeable, increase in the complexity of the subject matter.”
- Jagannath A. (4.0/5) “Neat course for Python beginners. The jupyter notebook format is easy for getting into action without getting tangled into a lot of installing and configuring.”
- Maitreya K. (4.0/5) “Basics are covered clearly and the projects and coding exercises are also easy to understand, which helped me do lot of in detail coding. But I hope the advanced topics though explained properly would have had some quizes and projects too.”
- Chester Syron D. (4.0/5) “I’ve learn almost the core concept of Python. The explanation was good and the examples are also great. As for me I need to keep practicing and practicing more.”
- Ishan M. (3.0/5) “More Python libraries like flask and django should be included… as if it a complete Python bootcamp….. Python not fully covered.”
- Robin H. (3.0/5) “Good course! The instructor definitely could have explained topics more thoroughly, but ultimately, it did the job and i learned a lot.”
Similar Udemy Courses
The Complete Python Bootcamp from Zero to Hero in Python: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,499 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. You will learn how to use Python for daily mundane tasks such as sending emails, PDF files, reading excel files, web scrapping, working with image files, etc.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 22 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.