The ‘Python Beyond the Basics – Object-Oriented Programming’ course will show you how to create Python classes and apply object-oriented programming principles in Python. Those who already have a foundational working understanding of Python are intended for this course.
The course begins with classes, including how to define a class, what class characteristics are, and how to interact with class and instance data. The course will also cover debugging, logging, and benchmarking as they relate to testing and efficiency. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘Python Beyond the Basics – Object-Oriented Programming’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Anyone who wants to learn Python Object-Oriented programming
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 499 (|
|Student Enrollment||10,780 students|
|Instructor||Infinite Skills https://www.linkedin.com/in/infiniteskills|
|Topics Covered||Python, Object-Oriented Programming, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Object Serialization|
|Total Student Reviews||3,018|
- Create Reusable Python Object-Oriented Classes
- Employ OOP principles to complexity management
- Error handling techniques
|1.||Introduction To Object Oriented Python (14 minutes)||Important – Download These First – Working Files|
|What Is Object Oriented Programming And Why?|
|Modules Versus Classes|
|2.||Getting Started (05 minutes)||Prerequisites And Toolkit|
|Choosing An IDE Or Text Editor And Workflow|
|3.||Classes (50 minutes)||Classes, Instances, Attributes And Methods|
|Defining A Class|
|Working With Class And Instance Data|
|Assignment 1 – Solution|
|4.||Inheritance And Polymorphism (01 hour 08 minutes)||Inheriting Attributes|
|Inheriting The Constructor|
|Multiple Inheritance And The Lookup Tree|
|Decorators, Static And Class Methods|
|Method Overloading – Extending And Providing|
|Composition Versus Inheritance|
|Assignment 2 – Solution|
|Assignment 2 For Extra Credit – Solution|
|5.||Advanced Features (52 minutes)||Implementing Core Syntax|
|Private Variable Names|
|New Style Classes|
|Assignment 3 – Supplementary Hints|
|Assignment 3 – Solution|
|6.||Exceptions (29 minutes)||Trapping And Raising Exceptions|
|Assignment 4 – Solution|
|7.||Object Serialization (30 minutes)||Pickle|
|Assignment 5 – Solution|
|8.||Efficiency And Testing (43 minutes)||Debugging – PDB|
|Benchmarking – The Timeit Module|
|The Pytest Module – Part 1|
|he Pytest Module – Part 2|
|Assignment 6 – Solution|
|9.||Conclusion (06 minutes)||What We Have Learned|
|Where To Go From Here|
- Those who already have a foundational working understanding of Python are intended for this course
Ibrahim Latunde Olokodana (5/5) : I’ve been programming in Python for some time now but OOP is a concept I’ve struggled with for years. This is the best OOP course I have ever come across. Thank you so much for this course. I’m really getting value for my money.
- Ben Geneve (4/5) : This course is excellent for those who want to understand OOP concepts.
- An Nguyen (5/5) : This is one impressive Python OOP course for beginner-intermediate level programmers.
- Erick Gomes Anastácio (4/5) : Awesome classes! Covers a lot, would be perfect if it had a session on python decorators.
- Madhavi Nori (5/5) : I always had difficulty understanding OOP in Python, until this course! Excellent explanation of all concepts
- Jonathan Stone (2/5) : However, after that point (there are six official assignments in the course), the instructor moved into very complex areas with insufficient explanation.
- Laura Janco (1/5) : There is no code provided for the course lectures, making it extremely tedious and a waste of time to try and copy the code while he speaks or pause for 10 minutes while I try and type the code.
- V Tarun Kumar (2/5) : Even when a concept is being explained, its so bookish and confusingly taught that I hardly understand what is being said.
- V Tarun Kumar (2/5) : The flow of the content is disappointing as well with pretty high level explanations and bad break up of the tutorial.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Infinite Skills who is a High Quality Training. With 4.3 Instructor Rating and 127,887 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 323 Courses and has taught 1,320,956 Students so far.
- A Canadian company called Infinite Skills provides a vast and constantly expanding array of high-quality eLearning solutions that teach through studio-quality narrated videos supported by realistic hands-on examples and thorough working files
- All courses are developed by qualified instructors who are specialists in online video instruction
- The focus is on imparting practical knowledge and abilities that are crucial for advancing in the contemporary business world
|Parameters||Python Beyond the Basics – Object-Oriented Programming||REST APIs with Flask and Python in 2023||Algorithms and Data Structures in Python (INTERVIEW Q&A)|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||5 hours||12 hours||23.5 hours|
|Rating||4.6/5||4.6 /5||4.3 /5|
|Instructors||Infinite Skills||Jose Salvatierra||Holczer Balazs|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|