The ‘Programming with Python: HandsOn Introduction for Beginners Course’ is a hands-on training course that focuses on the basics of Python programming. The course covers the basics of Python programming language including variables, data types, numbers, operators, strings, lists, and tuples as well as advanced concepts like object-oriented programming.
The course comes with various Python programming lessons, PDF files, practice exercises and projects that will help students to put the theory into practice and understand the applications of Python. The course is usually available for INR 2,299 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘Programming with Python: HandsOn Introduction for Beginners Course’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Beginners who are curious to learn Python programming
- Beginners seeking for the best course to start learning Python
- Beginners looking for a course with practical assignments on Python programming
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||1,53,601 students|
|Instructor||Febin George https://www.linkedin.com/in/febingeorge|
|Topics Covered||Variables, data types, numbers, operators, strings, lists, tuples, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||11,540|
- Learn the foundational concepts of programming thoroughly
- Know the fundamentals of the Python language
- Use Python to create your own independent programmes
|1.||Introduction and Course Structure (03 minutes)||Introduction and Course Structure|
|2.||Setting up of development environment and writing your first Python Program (20 minutes)||Installation for Windows|
|Installation for Mac|
|Installation for Linux|
|3.||Variables and Data Types (10 minutes)||What is a variable and how to define one?|
|Rules to define a variable|
|Data Types in Python|
|4.||Numbers (03 minutes)||What are numbers and different types of Numbers in Python|
|5.||Operators (16 minutes)||What is an operator ?|
|Different types of operators|
|6.||String (17 minutes)||What is a string and how to define one?|
|7.||List (11 minutes)||What is a list and how to create one?|
|8.||Tuple (04 minutes)||What is a tuple and how to create one ?|
|9.||Dictionary (11 minutes)||What is a dictionary and how to create one ?|
|10.||Conditional Statements (26 minutes)||What are conditional statements ?|
|Different types of conditional statements|
|Using logical operators in conditional statements|
|Program – Check if a number is multiple of 3 and 7|
|11.||Looping statements (29 minutes)||What are looping statements and implementation of For loop in Python|
|While loop implementation in Python|
|Nested loop implementation in Python|
|Break, Continue and Else|
|Program – Check if a book exists in your collection of books|
|12.||Functions (18 minutes)||What are functions and how to define one ?|
|Functions with parameters and return values|
|Program – Find the greatest among two numbers|
|13.||Exception Handling (06 minutes)||1. What is exception handling and how to handle exceptions in Python ?|
|14.||Project (33 minutes)||Problem Statement|
|Project Solution – Part 1|
|Project Solution – Part 2|
|15.||Bonus Lecture (11 seconds)||Bonus Lecture|
- Access to a computer running Linux, Mac, or Windows
- Setting up a development environment via the internet
Mugilan K (5/5): I haven’t got such a studying experience like this, I regret that I didn’t get a chance to study the full Python programing language in this academy. Sir your teaching is really, really, really awesome, hats off to you Sir.
- Ron Raghu (5/5): If you have zero experience with Python, this is the best intro course out there.
- Yenkie Koe (5/5): By the way, I just subscribed in your youtube channel! Congratulations Febin George for this excellent content.
- Pankaj Sharma (5/5): Hey, Febian ! It was a wonderful experience of mine learning python from you.
- Douglas Harrington Muhone (5/5): The courses were well structured and the exercises force me to try my best.
- KELLY J. (2.5/5): Yes, it was but so far has been pretty basic.
- Manam P. (2.5/5): I love the course, but Examples can be a more real world, project level is not for beginners. Lots of room for improvement.
- Billy G. (2.5/5): The overall structure is very repetitive (and some explanations suffer from poor or unclear grammar). The solution for the final problem involves elements not covered in the course material, and at one point the lecturer instructs us to google for answers (rather than covering/explaining in the course itself). Not bad for a very, vary basic introduction; don’t expect anything more, though.
- Tom D. (2/5): Way too big a jump from material complexity to the process of building a fully functional program without hunting for external help, knowing functions not included in the course, or the building process. That doesn’t help a learner, it inhibits the consolidation of knowledge. The project problem is perfectly doable, but requires jumps in knowledge rather than jumps in logic/problem solving. ( I work in Education)
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Febin George who is a software developer. With a 4.4 instructor rating and 21,474 reviews on Udemy, he offers 4 courses and has taught 2,07,776 students so far. His main area of expertise is Python programming, and he has three years of professional experience as a software developer.
|Parameters||Programming with Python: HandsOn Introduction for Beginners||Deep Learning Prerequisites: The Numpy Stack in Python (V2+)||Linked List Data Structure using Python|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||3.5 hours||6 hours||4 hours|
|Rating||4.3/5||4.6 /5||4.7 /5|
|Instructors||Febin George||Lazy Programmer Inc.||Febin George|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|