The ‘Learn to Code with Python 3 Course’ on Udemy is taught by Joseph Delgadillo. The course is designed for beginners who want to learn coding from scratch. The course covers the basics of Python programming including variables, data types, lists, tuples, error handling, etc. The instructor then dives into advanced-level concepts such as object-oriented programming.
The course follows a hands-on approach. The students will work on 3 Python-based projects i.e. Python calculator, web scraping and chat program. The course is usually available for INR 2,699 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘Learn to Code with Python 3 Course’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Python programmers who are interested in learning more
- Students who want to work in the software industry
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||2,51,527 students|
|Instructor||Joseph Delgadillo https://www.linkedin.com/in/josephdelgadillo|
|Topics Covered||Python programming basics, functions, lists, tuples, dictionaries, error handling, object-oriented programming, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||4,079|
- A basic introduction to Python
- Fundamentals of Python Programming
- Functions – coding exercises
- Dictionaries, Tuples, and Lists
- Files in Python 3
- Error handling
- Object-oriented programming
- Date and time
- Regular expressions
- Interacting with HTTP
- Networking in Python 3
- Emails, pictures and PDFs
|1.||Introduction and Setup (28 minutes)||Introduction|
|Why is Python worth learning?|
|Installing Python 3 on Windows|
|Installing Python 3 on Linux and Mac|
|Taking a closer look at Python 3 IDLE|
|Section 1 Quiz|
|2.||Python Programming Basics (02 hours 18 minutes)||Math operators|
|Variables and variable naming rules|
|Our first program|
|Type, len, str, int, float, functions|
|True or false boolean|
|If and else|
|Using elif for multiple statements|
|Infinite loops with break|
|Using continue in a loop|
|Importing Python libraries|
|3.||Functions – Coding Exercises (01 hour 43 minutes)||Defining functions in Python|
|Local and global variables|
|Coding guess the number program|
|Reverse a string function|
|Calculate the area of a circle program|
|Simple Python calculator|
|Removing vowels from a string program|
|Find the largest number out of three|
|4.||Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries (02 hours 02 minutes)||Python lists|
|Creating smaller lists out of a bigger one|
|Manipulating lists and elements|
|Append, insert, remove, sort|
|Introduction to dictionaries|
|Values, keys, items, get|
|Dictionary comprehension part 1|
|Dictionary comprehension part 2|
|Advanced string manipulation|
|Upper, lower, isupper, islower|
|Split, strip, join, startswith, endswith|
|5.||Files in Python 3 (01 hour 02 minutes)||Navigating through system with OS library|
|Reading and writing to files|
|Reversing text from a file|
|6.||Error Handling (28 minutes)||Try and except|
|Try and finally|
|7.||Object Oriented Programming (01 hour 34 minutes)||Classes|
|Changing class attributes|
|Built in class attributes|
|Using your class in a different program|
|Using your class in a program|
|Implementing students count option|
|Overriding methods in a class|
|8.||Date & Time (38 minutes)||Printing and calculating date and time|
|Different date formats|
|9.||Regular Expressions (01 hour 03 minutes)||Extracting useful data|
|Regex part 1|
|Regex part 2|
|10.||Interacting with HTTP (02 hours 10 minutes)||Performing HTTP GET requests|
|Performing POST requests|
|Handling website re-directions|
|Encoding in requests|
|Session objects and cookies|
|SSL certificates, authentication, etc.|
|JSON library and proxies|
|11.||Networking in Python 3 (02 hours 00 minutes)||Socket terminology|
|Connecting two machines|
|Coding a chat program|
|Receiving desired amount of data|
|Socket timeout and options|
|UDP server & client|
|AF_UNIX & raw_sockets|
|12.||Threading (01 hour 05 minutes)||Introduction to the threading part 1|
|Introduction to the threading part 2|
|Theory behind threaded server|
|13.||E-mails, PDFs, Images (58 minutes)||Sending e-mails using smtplib|
|Images in Python 3|
A basic computer capable of running the Windows operating system
Jonathan Walsh (5/5): Best Python course (6 star) Well structured with plenty of practical / test quizzes. Especially liked the development of a Poker Game!
- Soumya Manohar Arkachari (5/5): It was very excellent learning hub,thank you so much.i understood each and every concepts.thanks for you
- Gabriel Alejos (5/5): I know that this is the best teacher I can have compares me to Csulb.
- Suraj Wandhare (4/5): The course is wonderful but just there is a problem with the resolution of the video.
- Hasan Margooshi (5/5): The instructor is going step by step which is very good for beginner to understand programming.
- GaZZa Mac (1/5): This is not a good instructor, in fact he is terrible.
- Eran Nachshon (2/5): For some mistakes he was unable to find a solution, why didn’t he record those lectures from the beginning?
- GaZZa Mac (1/5): Just look at all the negative comments for all his courses, why do you allow it, you are robbing people of their money!
- GaZZa Mac (1/5): This is the third course I have started of this person, it is impossible to continue.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Joseph Delgadillo who is a best-selling Udemy instructor. With a 4.3 instructor rating and 67,772 reviews on Udemy, he offers 13 courses and has taught 1,246,175 students so far.
- JTD Courses, a business in the field of educational technology, was started by Joseph Delgadillo.
- Since 2015, he has been involved in the online learning sector and has collaborated with a number of well-known businesses.
- By 2023, over 1 million students from all over the world had registered for his classes on topics including web development, Python programming, and network security.
|Parameters||Learn to Code with Python 3||Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (Python 3)||Python-Introduction to Data Science and Machine Learning A-Z|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||17.5 hours||13 hours||7.5 hours|
|Instructors||Joseph Delgadillo||David Bombal||Yassin Marco|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|