The Computer Vision with Python course is one of the best courses for intermediate learners and also teaches them techniques in computer vision with python and OpenCV. This course is usually available at INR 799 on Udemy but you can click now to get 43% off and get Computer Vision with Python Course for INR 455.
This course focuses on teaching how to work with images in OpenCV. Also will learn how to perform image manipulation, which includes smoothing, thresholding, blurring, and morphological operations.
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 455 (|
|Student Enrollment||0.79 lakhs|
|Topics Covered||Read Write & Show Image using a webcam, Draw Geometric Shapes, Arithmetic Operation on Images, Translation of Image, Sharpening of Image|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Intermediate|
|Total Student Reviews||333|
|1.||Introduction (9 min)||Computer Vision Introduction|
|2.||Basics (48 min)||Read Write & Show Image|
|Read Write & Show Image using the webcam|
|3.||Image Basics with Computer Vision (1 hour 24 min)||Draw Geometric Shapes|
|Mouse Event Handling|
|Arithmetic Operation on Images|
|Bitwise Operation on Images|
|4.||Image Processing (1 hour 15 min)||Translation of Image|
|Rotation of Image|
|Scaling of Image|
|Blurring and Smoothening of Image|
|Sharpening of Image|
|5.||Computer Vision Methods (2 hours 16 min)||Simple Thresholding|
|Erosion & Dilation|
|Sorting of Contours|
|Matching of Contours|
|6.||Project (24 min)||Live Sketch Project|
- You must have access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Python programming basics
- Some programming knowledge
- If you want to learn about video streaming content, use WebCam.
- Install permissions on the computer are required.
|Parameters||Computer Vision with Python||Image Recognition for Beginners using CNN in R Studio||Pymo Bootcamp: Python Optimization for Beginner to Advanced|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||6.5 hours||6.5 hours||5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||0.79 lakhs||78,000||65,000|
|Instructors||Kaustubh Tripathi||Sart Tech Academy||Optimization Team|
|Topics Covered||Read Write & Show Image using a webcam, Draw Geometric Shapes, Arithmetic Operation on Images, Translation of Image, Sharpening of Image||This is a milestone! Inputting data part 1: Inbuilt datasets of R, Activation Functions, Basic Terminologies, Hyperparameters, Installing Keras and Tensorflow||Visualization in Python, Abstract or Concrete Models? Via a simple Example, Data Normalization and Test-Train Split, Create a Dat file for AbstractModel|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for the Computer Vision with Python course
- Nicolas L. (5.0/5) “it is a great course, I have learned very much interesting things about computer vision. I tried to do every tutorial and everyone was successful”
- Shulabh D. (5.0/5) “Amazing Course. Before this course, I am not so interested in OpenCV. But After this course, I am very interested in High-level OpenCV Projects.”
- Naveen P. (5.0/5) “It’s a great course and easy to understand for everyone”
- Lucia Del Valle L. (5.0/5) “Very good lesson!!!!”
- Mohammad Khadeer A. (5.0/5) “Excellent course.”
- Manish P. (4.0/5) “Thanks Udemy and respected mentor, I learn computer vision a lot ”
- Joseph J. (4.0/5) “Amazing tutorials but the audio isn’t too clear”
- Rakesh Kumar K. (4.0/5) “This course is awesome for a beginner who doesn’t know anything about OpenCV . you can gain solid basics out of this course.”
- Ritesh M. (2.0/5) “No material provided. Code used also missing.”
- Tarun M. (1.0/5) “Tutor needs improvements, cannot understand anything that he try’s to explain. His voice isn’t clear at all…”
Similar Udemy Courses
Computer Vision with Python FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 799 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. This course focuses on teaching how to work with images in OpenCV.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. 6.5 Hours
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from Udemy
Ques. What is the rating?
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.