The ‘Complete Python Programming Masterclass Beginner to Advanced Course’ on Udemy is taught by Kyle Pew. He is a Microsoft-certified instructor with over 1 million students. The course suits all levels of learners who want to learn Python. The course starts with the basics of Python such as creating Python programs using the command prompt, variables, logical statements, loops, etc.
By the end of the course, students will be aware of the advanced-level concepts such as object-oriented programming, lists, dictionaries, tuples, functions, modules, classes, etc. The course is usually available for INR 2,799 on Udemy but students can click on the link and get the ‘Complete Python Programming Masterclass Beginner to Advanced Course’ for INR 449.
Who all can opt for this course?
- Beginner Python programmers
- Python programmers interested to learn more about Python syntax
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||25,154 students|
|Instructor||Kyle Pew https://www.linkedin.com/in/kylepew|
|Topics Covered||Python syntax, command prompt, variables, data types, operators, logical statements, object-oriented programming, modules, classes, etc.|
|Total Student Reviews||7,951|
- Study Python syntax correctly
- Learn Python programming fundamentals (Variables, Operators, Logic)
- Build Reusable Code by Creating Python Modules
- Use Python loops to repeat code blocks
- Study the principles of object-oriented Python programming
|1.||Course Introduction (08 minutes)||Welcome|
|2.||Getting Setup with Python (13 minutes)||Download Python|
|Confirm Python Installation|
|Running Python Code with Command Line|
|Python .py Files|
|Python — Getting Setup Quiz|
|3.||Variables and Types (29 minutes)||Python Variables|
|More Python Variables|
|string Methods Reference|
|Python Casting Data Types|
|Python Variables and Types Quiz|
|4.||Python Operators (12 minutes)||Python Mathematical Operators|
|Python Assignment Operators|
|Python Comparison Operators|
|Python Operators Reference|
|Python Operators Quiz|
|5.||Python Collections (50 minutes)||Python List Data Type|
|List Append Method|
|More List Methods|
|List Methods Reference|
|Python Tuple Data Type|
|List Type vs Tuple Type|
|Python Set Data Type|
|Python Dictionary Data Type|
|Python Collections Quiz|
|6.||Python Shell and IDLE (18 minutes)||Working with Python Shell|
|Working with Python Editor IDLE|
|Python IDLE Shortcut Keys|
|Python Shell and IDLE Quiz|
|7.||Python Modules (17 minutes)||Understanding Python Modules|
|dir() Python Method|
|help() Python Method|
|Python Modules Quiz|
|8.||Python Program Flow (45 minutes)||If Condition Python Statements|
|If… Else Conditions|
|AND Condition in an If Statement|
|OR Condition in an If Statement|
|Looping through String Values|
|Range Function in For Loops|
|For Loop Else Statement|
|Python Program Flow Quiz|
|9.||Project #1 — Python Magic 8 Ball Game (21 minutes)||Project #1 Preview|
|Project #1 – Python Magic 8 Ball Instructions|
|Solution Step #1 — Setting up the Magic 8 Ball Responses|
|Solution Step #2 — Capture User Question Input and Respond|
|Solution Step #3 — Exit the App|
|10.||Working with Files (24 minutes)||Opening Text Files with Python|
|Reading Text Files with Python|
|Using a Loop to Read all Content in a Text File|
|Writing to a Text File with Python|
|Creating a Text File|
|11.||Project # 2 — Python and .CSV Files (28 minutes)||Project #2 Preview|
|Project #2 – Reading/Writing .CSV File Instructions|
|Solution Step #1 — .CSV Module|
|Solution Step #2 — Read .CSV Files|
|Solution Step #3 — Print .CSV|
|Solution Step #4 — Write to .CSV Files|
|BONUS SOLUTION — Filter .CSV Results|
|12.||Python OS Module (24 minutes)||Import the OS Module|
|Get Current Working Directory with OS getdir() function|
|List Directory Files with OS listdir() Function|
|Change Working Directory with OS chdir() function|
|Create Directory with OS makedirs() function|
|Check if File Exists with isfile() function|
|Deleting a File with Python|
|13.||Python Functions (29 minutes)||Creating a Python Function|
|Calling a Python Function|
|Passing Arguments to a Function|
|Variable Scope in Functions|
|Python Functions Quiz|
|14.||Python Object Oriented Programming (OOP) (52 minutes)||Creating Python Classes|
|Python Class Properties|
|Class __init__ function|
|Class self Argument|
|Python Class Functions|
|Class Function return|
|Python Private Properties|
|Python Class Private Functions|
|Delete an Object|
|Introduction to Object Inheritance|
|Python Class Inheritance|
|Class Inheritance Function Override|
|Python OOP Quiz|
|15.||Handling Errors in Python (11 minutes)||Introduction to Error Handling|
|Try… Except Name Error|
|Python Handling Errors Quiz|
|16.||Project #3 — Magic 8 Ball Class (30 minutes)||Project #3 Overview|
|Project #3 – Magic 8 Ball Class Instructions|
|Solution Step #1 – Setting up the Class|
|Solution Step #2 – Implement the __init__ Method|
|Solution Step #3 – Implement the Game Functionality|
|Solution Step #4 – Implement the Game Functionality Continued|
|Solution Step #5 – Write the Questions to .CSV|
|Solution Step #6 – Create Instance of Class|
|17.||Python String Formatting (14 minutes)||Understanding Formatted Strings|
|Creating Formatted Strings using String Variables %s|
|Using Numeric Values in a Formatted String %d|
|Passing Multiple Variables into a Formatted String|
|Formatted Strings with Collection Types|
- Computer with access to the internet
- No prior programming knowledge is required
Jay Singh (5/5): I have taken other courses on MS Excel and VBA from this instructor and as I experienced in that course. The instructor has done an excellent job with the content delivery on this course as well. The subject matter is well structured and the projects in this course helped build my confidence. Kyle has really helped me understand coding and develop my interest as earlier programming used to be a grey area for me. This course is a value for money course in my opinion. Thank you Kyle.
- Siddhesh Govind Kawade (5/5): It is one of the best courses that I enrolled into on Udemy.
- Isaac G (5/5): Great course for beginners to learn Python! Perfect way of teaching by Mr. Kyle Pew.
- Shivam Raj (5/5): rate=5 print(“Awesome Course !! one must rate this course as %d STAR” %(rate))
- Wayne Hubbard (5/5): Looks like this will be a great course, as all of Kyle’s courses are!
- Warren M. (2.5/5): It’s an alright Python course, but a bit outdated I think. There are other more complete python courses. Not a knock on Kyle, his other courses are fantastic, just wish Python could have gotten then same love here.
- Danyal (2.5/5): It isn’t very engaging, teacher isn’t skilled with macOS.
- Richard B. (2/5): This course starts off at beginner level but then rapidly progresses to intermediate/advanced level without the required information required for a beginner. This course I feel is more suited for intermediate to advanced people. There wasn’t much explanation as to ‘why’ you would do a certain code rather it was more just how, but for a beginner to understand a concept (course) there has to be a understanding of ‘why’ a particular code is being written. Its a shame this important aspect has been left out which is a real shame. If you already know and understand the concepts of python then sure this will be a beneficial course but if your a total beginner then it may do you more harm and actually put you off programming.
- Jesse G. (2/5): Working on a Mac and not the same steps. Making it complicated to understand.
About the Author
Instructor Kyle Pew is a Microsoft Certified Trainer with over 1 million students. With a 4.6 instructor rating and 4,62,885 reviews on Udemy, he offers 25 courses and has taught 14,86,387 students so far.
- Qualifications: Kyle has been consulting and teaching for over 20 years on a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio.
- Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor.
- Kyle is a Media Arts and Animation Program alumnus of the San Francisco Art Institute.
- He has designed video games for Electronic Arts, including the Wii versions of Nerf N-Strike and Nerf N-Strike Elite as well as a Sims 3 Expansion Pack.
- Kyle has led classes ranging from one-on-one encounters to large groups of more than 100 students, including live in-person seminars, online webinar-style sessions, and live courses that were taught entirely online.
- He routinely receives the highest ratings for every course he instructs.
- Some of the customers Kyle has trained include: Brocade, Chevron, Genentech, Facebook, Mortgage Insurance, Levi Strauss, Public Fund Bank of the West, Walmart, and numerous others.
|Parameters||Complete Python Programming Masterclass Beginner to Advanced||Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 2 – Iteration, Generators)||Advanced Python Programming: Build 10 OOP Applications|
|Offers||INR 449 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||7 hours||36 hours||23.5 hours|
|Rating||4.6 /5||4.9 /5||4.6 /5|
|Instructors||Kyle Pew||Fred Baptiste||Ardit Sulce|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|