30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python potential course will improve learner’s Python abilities by making them familiar with the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming. This course will help students to learn Python by creating practical projects step-by-step while they go through each concept thoroughly.
The language of OOP was always challenging for students to understand without the use of suitable examples. In this course, Instructor will teach how to run their animation software, Pixar using Python. It is used by Instagram and Pinterest to run their online applications (backend via Django) and Instructor demonstrate how to control Python. Students of any age, any level of computer knowledge, and newbies to Python can benefit much from this training. Currently, udemy is offering 30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python potential course for up to 78% off i.e. INR 449 (
Who all can opt for this course?
- Non-technical Founders and Entrepreneurs
- Students who wants to learn Python
- Development Hackers
- Everyone who is interested in learning how to collect data from websites and analyse large data
- Anyone who wants to automate email on their terms
|Registration Link||Apply Now!|
|Price||INR 449 (|
|Student Enrollment||195,074 students|
|Instructor||Justin Mitchel https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinmitchel|
|Topics Covered||Python, web scraping, Twitter API|
|Total Student Reviews||7,417|
- Learn the Fundamentals of Python
- Use Python to create applications
- Python allows you to send email
- Using Python, scrape websites to extract data
- Python can read and parse emails
- To work in Excel/Numbers, you can read and write CSV (comma separated values) files
- Employ a few lines of code and the Twitter API to quickly send tweets
- To get information about any company listed on Yelp, use their API
|1.||Welcome (11 minutes)||Welcome|
|YouTube & Suggestions|
|2.||Days 1: Basics (15 minutes)||Setup, Strings, Variables, and Integers|
|3.||Day 2 & 3 | Lists, Dictionaries, Tuples, and Loops (34 minutes)||Day 2 – Lists|
|Day 2 (cont) – Dictionaries & Tuples|
|Day 3 – Loops: For Loops, and While Loops|
|4.||Day 4: Conditionals (21 minutes)||Day 4: Conditionals|
|Day 4 (cont): Using Conditional Expressions|
|5.||Day 5: Functions (28 minutes)||Functions Part 1|
|Functions Part 2|
|6.||Day 6: Advanced Strings (22 minutes)||Day 6 – String Substitution|
|Day 6 – String Formatting and Substitutions All Together|
|7.||Days 7-9: Classes (55 minutes)||Day 7: Classes|
|Day 8 – Classes Part 2|
|Day 9: Classes Part 3|
|Class Part 4|
|8.||Days 10 – 15: Python CSV, and Email | Do something Real (02 hours 43 minutes)||Day 10: Setup Python to send Email with Gmail|
|Day 11: HTML and Plain Text Emails through Python and Gmail|
|Day 12 – Send Formatted Emails to a Set of Users|
|Day 13 – Using External Template Files with Context Data in Python|
|Day 14 – CSV Files with Python – Read, Write, & Append|
|Day 15 – Functions to Dynamically Add Data to CSV with Python|
|Day 16 – Edit CSV with Python Part 1|
|Day 16 – Edit CSV with Python Part 2|
|Day 17 – Read Data Function for CSV File|
|Day 18 – Running Python Commands & Arguments in Terminal|
|Day 19 – Integrating Part 1|
|Day 20 – Integrating Part 2|
|9.||Days 21 – 24: Web Scraping with Python 3 Python Requests & BeautifulSoup (58 minutes)||Day 21 – Web Scraping with Python 3 Python Requests & BeautifulSoup|
|Day 22 – Web Scraping Part 2|
|Day 23 – Web Scraping Part 3|
|Day 24 – Web Scraping Part 4|
|11.||Day 26: Get Data with an API (25 minutes)||Part 1 | Get Data with an API|
|Part 2 | Get Data with an API|
|12.||Day 27 – 28: Text Messaging (SMS/MMS) with Python & Twilio (40 minutes)||Day 27 – Sending SMS Messages with Python & Twilio Part 1|
|Day 27 – Part 2 – SMS Messages with Python & Twilio|
|Day 28 – Twilio Python Client & SMS|
|13.||Day 29: Twitter API & Python (18 minutes)||Day 29: Twitter API with Python & python-twitter|
|14.||Day 30: Read Email Inbox using Python & Gmail (33 minutes)||Day 30 – Login with IMAP|
|Day 30 – Fetch & Convert Email|
|Day 30 – Save Emails Locally|
|15.||Thank you & Next Steps (02 minutes)||Thank you and Next Steps|
- We walk you through installing Python and using it
- Windows 8 or later, Linux, and Mac OS X or later
Jumar Alam (5/5) : This is the best python course for beginners who are eager to learn and start their coding with python. Every topic in this course was explained carefully with detailed documentations. Thank you so much Justin Mitchel sir for this amazing course!!
- Alex Hunt (5/5) : Best tutorial ever found on python language on any education platform online.
- Tee Hunter (4/5) : It would be awesome if you write both on text editor and command line.
- Awe Asadbek (5/5) : awesome course.Thank you udemy and instructor for giving me chance to learn Python.
- Md. Habib Hasan Shakil Buya (5/5) : I can bet this one is the one of the best.
- Mohan Sreenath Kanala (2/5) : At the least i would expect “PIP” to be talked about, why and why not.
- Adeel Rehman (2/5) : There are also no practice resources, so it’s hard to become fluent.
- Min Luo (1/5) : The lecture was not too difficult to follow, but that’s because I have prior python experience.
- Mohan Sreenath Kanala (2/5) : Though we are yet to dive into the coding part, i am not excited to see the way installation has been explained.
About the Author
The instructor of this course is Justin Mitchel who is a Coding Entrepreneur & Teacher – 568,000+ Students. With 4.4 Instructor Rating and 28,772 Reviews on Udemy, he/she offers 34 Courses and has taught 793,127 Students so far.
- Instructor was a adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at the Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California
- He is the Bestselling instructor on Udemy
- Instructor is a funded creator on Kickstarter
- Instructor is a founder of Coding for Entrepreneurs
- Instructor is a Cohost of Backer Radio
|Parameters||30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python Potential||Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Analysis||Python eCommerce | Build a Django eCommerce Web Application|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||9.5 hours||6.5 hours||33 hours|
|Rating||4.4 /5||4.2 /5||4.8 /5|
|Instructors||Justin Mitchel||EDUCBA Bridging the Gap||Justin Mitchel|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|