The “Master the Coding Interviews – Data Structures + Algorithms” is one of the bestselling Software Engineering courses on Udemy and is rated 4.7 stars out of 5. Currently, Udemy is offering the course for up to 87% off i.e. INR 455 (
The course is about learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews. You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers online to help you get through the course.
|Course Name||Master the Coding Interviews – Data Structures + Algorithms|
|Student Enrollment||1.96 lakhs|
|Instructor||Andrei Neagoie (Founder of Zero to Mastery)|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Intermediate (Basic Understanding of one Programming language)|
|Total Student Reviews||0.30 lakhs|
|SL No.||Module (Duration)||Topics|
|1.||Introduction (11 minutes)||Monthly Coding Challenges, Free Resources and Guides|
|2.||Getting More Interviews (1 hour 20 minutes)||Section Overview, Resume Review, Portfolio|
|3.||Big O (1 hour 53 minutes)||Section Overview, Big O & Scalability, 3 Pillars of Programming|
|4.||How to solve Coding Problems (1 hour 03 minutes)||Exercise on Interviews|
|5.||Data Structures: Introduction (27 minutes)||Data Structure Overview, Operations on Data Structure, Data Structures In Different Languages|
|6.||Data Structures: Arrays (1 hour 35 minutes)||Arrays Introduction, Static vs Dynamic Arrays, Strings and Arrays|
|7.||Data Structures: Hash Tables (1 hour 17 minutes)||Hash Function, Hash Collisions, Hash Tables VS Arrays|
|8.||Data Structures: Linked Lists (1 hour 36 minutes)||Linked List, Pointer, Node Class|
|9.||Data Structures: Stacks + Queues (1 hour 11 minutes)||Stacks + Queues Introduction and Exercises|
|10.||Data Structures: Trees (1 hour 20 minutes)||Trees Introduction, Binary Trees, Balanced VS Unbalanced BST, AVL Trees + Red Black Trees|
|11.||Data Structures: Graphs (29 minutes)||Graphs Introduction, Types Of Graphs|
|12.||Algorithms:Recursion (1 hour 1 minute)||Algorithms, Recursion, Stack Overflow, Recursive VS Iterative|
|13.||Algorithms: Sorting (1 hour 22 minutes)||Sorting Algorithms, Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Merge Sort and O(n log n)|
|14.||Algorithms: Searching + BFS + DFS (1 hour 20 minutes)||Searching + Traversal, Linear Search, Linear Search, BFS, DFS, Dijkstra + Bellman-Ford Algorithms|
|15.||Algorithms: Dynamic Programming (39 minutes)||Dynamic Programming, Fibonacci and Dynamic Programming|
|16.||Non Technical Interviews (52 minutes)||Exercise and Preparation on Interviews|
|17.||Offer + Negotiation (43 minutes)||Handling An Offer, Handling Multiple Offers, Handling Rejection|
- No experience with data structures or algorithms needed
- Basic understanding of one programming language
- No previous computer science knowledge necessary
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||19.5 Hours||13 Hours||21.5 hours|
|Student Enrollments||1.96 lakhs||87,153||1.04 lakhs|
|Instructors||Andrei Neagoie||Stephen Grider||Colt Steele|
|Topics Covered||Big O Notation, Data Structures, Algorithms, Preparation of interviews||String Reversal, Palindromes, Integer Reversal, MaxChars||Big O Notation, Recursion, Data Structures|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
|Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++||Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS||The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert|
Check out the student reviews for Master the Coding Interviews – Data Structures + Algorithms course.
- Ashish W.(5.0/5) “This is an amazing course! It gives great foundations about Data Structures, Algorithms and Computer Science fundamentals. It answers all the questions like, when and why should we use a particular Data Structure or an Algorithm”.
- Abhigyan P.(5.0/5) “Just amazing! I have builded my foundation from this course. Not only that it helped me in learning in a new way! Sir, I love your way of teaching! Thanks Andrei Sir”.
- Akhil A.(5.0/5) “I had a doubt at the beginning whether to buy this course or not but now I feel I’m glad. The best part is the support . Thank you andrei”.
- Jaiprasad S.(5.0/5) “Detailed explanation and hands on. Highly recommend this course for anyone interested in learning data structures and algorithms. A Big Thank You to the author for this course”.
- Sonali(4.0/5) “Amazing Training. I have become a fan of Andrie post the training. This Course made my fundamentals so clear that I will never forget them”.
- Sai B.(4.0/5) “Good One, Basic and memorable course. Pretty good explanations with decent exercises. Could’ve dwelled deeper, but sufficient for a beginner”.
- Sumit K.(3.0/5) “Yeah going good but if there were some more videos on question solving techniques. Then it would have been much better. For example, a video on window shifting patterns. Then some other patterns of solving the questions”.
- Vishal V.(3.0/5) “Takes too long for explanation sometimes. Overall good but lengthy. The support and retention on the ztc platform seems very impressive”.
Similar Udemy Courses
Master the Coding Interviews – Data Structures + Algorithms FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is originally priced at INR 3,399 but currently, it is available for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. The course is about learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews. You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers online to help you get through the course.
Ques. What is the duration of the course?
Ans. The duration of the course is 19.5 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes. You will get a certificate of completion from Udemy.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. It is rated 4.7 stars out of 5.
Ques. Do I have lifetime access to this course?
Ans. Yes, you can access this course for a lifetime on mobile or TV.
Ques. Can I access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV?
Ans. Yes, you can access the course on mobile devices, laptops, and TV.