Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages you view. We may also collect information about your use of our website, such as the date and time of your visit, the duration of your visit, and the referral URL.
If you choose to sign up for our newsletter or provide your email address for any other reason, we may collect and store your email address.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect to:
- Improve our website and the services we provide
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- Send you newsletters or other marketing communications
- Prevent fraudulent activity and protect our website and users
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our service providers, who help us operate our website and provide services to you
- Law enforcement or other government agencies, if required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others
- Other third parties with your consent or at your direction
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe link in our emails or by contacting us directly.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we hold. To do so, please contact us using the information provided below.