Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course is categorized as one of the best-seller courses on Udemy and is specially designed for beginners. Students will learn everything necessary to photoshop for graphic design and Photoshop Retouching. The courses are usually available at INR 3,499 on Udemy but you can click now to get 87% off and get Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course for INR 455.
This course helps the students to learn how to create posters, resize images, build flyers, etc. This course is essential for beginners but after pursuing this course one will become experienced and can start working professionally to get paid for their acquired photoshop skills.
|Course Name||Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course|
|Student Enrollment||0.98 lakhs|
|Instructor||Daniel Walter Scott|
|Course Level (Resources Required)||Beginner|
|Total Student Reviews||0.25 lakhs|
|1.||Getting Started (8 minutes)||Introduction|
|Before you start this Adobe Photoshop CC Tutorial|
|2.||Layers (18 minutes)||How to use layers in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Basic navigation & how to combine images in Photoshop|
|3.||Color & Adjustment Layers (28 minutes)||How to fix an image using levels in Photoshop CC|
|How to enhance colors in Photoshop using vibrance|
|How to change the color of something in Photoshop using Hue.|
|How to change just one color in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to make an image black & white in Photoshop CC|
|How to add a gradient to an image & text in Photoshop.|
|4.||Shapes (23 minutes)||Creating a specific sized document Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to draw star square circle shape in Photoshop CC Stealing Colors & Adobe Color Themes.|
|5.||Text (23 minutes)||How to create text in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to warp text in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to get a text to follow a line or circle in Photoshop|
|6.||Layer Styles (25 minutes)||How to add a line around the outside of type in Photoshop|
|How to bevel or emboss to text in Photoshop CC|
|How to add a drop shadow to text in Photoshop CC|
|Presenting your Photoshop work for your portfolio|
|Project 1 – Creating your own postcard|
|How to crop an image in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|7.||Cropping (12 minutes)||How to crop an image for a frame in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to straighten the horizon line using Photoshop CC|
|8.||Selections & Masking (1 hour 32 minutes)||How to copy from one image to another in Photoshop CC|
|How to crop images inside of text|
|How to remove the background in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to put text behind a person in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to create a layer mask in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to blend fade one image into another in Photoshop CC|
|How to select hair in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to select things with straight edges in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to weave text in and out of a Photoshop image|
|How to get a text to interact with ink & plants in Photoshop CC|
|9.||Filters (23 minutes)||How to add filters & effects in Adobe Photoshop|
|How to turn an image into a painting in Adobe Photoshop|
|How to create the Dotted Halftone Poster Effect in Photoshop|
|How to fake realistic motion blur in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|The Lens Flare right of passage in Adobe Photoshop|
|10.||Smart Objects (9 minutes)||What is a smart object in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|11.||Transform & Distort (28 minutes)||How to bend a logo onto an image realistically in Photoshop|
|How to make a sky-peeling-like fabric revealing background in Photoshop|
|How to shrink body parts in Adobe Photoshop CC using liquify|
|How to create dripping paint text effect in Photoshop CC|
|12.||Retouching (28 minutes)||How to remove people & text from a picture in Photoshop|
|Use Google Images to find your image before retouching|
|How to remove red eye from photographs in Photoshop|
|How to retouch skin in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|Enhancing eyes in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to fix teeth in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|13.||Blending Modes (29 minutes)||How to instantly remove the white background of a logo in Photoshop|
|Using blending modes as color accents in Photoshop|
|How to put images inside a bottle using Photoshop.|
|14.||Visual Styles (35 minutes)||How to create the Spotify Duotone effect in Adobe Photoshop|
|How to create the 3D glasses Anaglyph effect in Adobe Photoshop|
|How to create a vintage Instagram Matte Photo in Photoshop|
|How to create the paper cut effect in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|15.||Artboards (20 minutes)||How to use an Artboard in Adobe Photoshop CC.|
|20.||Color modes & Resolution (18 minutes)||What is the difference between RGB and CMYK in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How do you change the resolution to 300dpi in Photoshop CC|
|21.||Brushes (36 minutes)||A basic introduction to using a Wacom tablet with Photoshop|
|How to create splatter paint effects in Adobe Photoshop CC|
|How to create dripping paint ink effect in Photoshop|
|How to create smoke with an image inside it using Photoshop CC|
|22.||Shadows (16 minutes)||How to make a Long vector hard shadow in Photoshop|
|How to cast a realistic shadow on the ground in Photoshop|
|Bending or curved shadow under an image in Photoshop|
|23.||Export (10 minutes)||How to export images from Photoshop for print web & social media|
|24.||What next (3 hours 9 minutes)||Software Updates 2019 – 2022|
|What next after your Photoshop Essentials class?|
|Parameters||Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course||Adobe Illustrator CC – Essentials Training Course||Adobe Photoshop CC – Advanced Training Course|
|Offers||INR 455 (||INR 455 (||INR 455 (|
|Duration||11 Hours||9.5 Hours||16.5 Hours|
|Instructors||Daniel Walter Scott||Daniel Walter Scott, Phil Ebiner, Video School||Daniel Walter Scott|
|Topics covered||Shapes, Layers, Text Styles, Color & Mode Resolution, Shadows, Brushes, Visual Styles, Color and Adjustment layers, and Filters.||Drawing in Adobe Illustrator CC, Type and Fonts in Adobe Illustrator CC, Color in Adobe Illustrator CC, Free Templates, CC Libraries, Masking in Adobe Illustrator.||Selection and Masking – Advanced, Fixing Images, Color, 3D, Web Design, Preference and Workflow, Typography, Artboards, Video and Animated GIFs for Socal Media.|
|Register Here||Apply Now!||Apply Now!||Apply Now!|
Have a look at the students’ reviews.
- Dhaya N. (5.0/5) “Loved the course, Kudos to Dan 🙂 he made it so much fun and easy. Cause I’ve already taken a bit of Photoshop and Illustrator classes during my Master but I felt like I’m never gonna make it. But I really enhanced a lot of tricks and tools that I had learned in the course. Thank you so much, can’t wait to take the advanced courses as well.”
- Jayesh K. (5.0/5) “The teaching style is what I liked the most. He emphasized little concepts which many ignore but could prove handy at times. I am definitely gonna see Dan again in the advanced course and many more of his courses on adobe software. If you’re into making a business out of your skills. Dan’s courses are the ones I’ll recommend.”
- Aditya M. (5.0/5)) “I want to thank Dan for his meticulous breakdown of Adobe Photoshop and all its features. The only thing I want to make clear for future students is that this course is better suited for those who want to use Adobe to design, rather than photographers looking to learn how to edit their images. Having said that, Dan has really shown the cool side of things and has helped simplify the lives of designers!”
- Divyesh (5.0/5) “I still have to update to the 2021 version but overall I love your way of teaching. I learned a lot. luckily this is a lifetime usable kinda course so when I’ll update to the 2021 version I’ll check the videos again. because I love that new features. Thank you for making this awesome course.”
- Harini (5.0/5) “I have 2 years of experience in Photoshop, but this course made me realize that my basics were not that strong. Learned so much stuff to do, in a better way. And the course is layered and structured such that it’s easy for even newbies… Glad to have attended this!..”
- Jatin G. (4.0/5) “What I have seen is that in the end, he is explaining the new features that came with the updates. However, he could have just updated the videos instead of making separate videos for the update. It is kind of time-consuming and perplexing to go through the updates and then sync them with what you learned earlier in the course. Still great course for beginners, Dan!”
- Charles N. (4.0/5) “I Have Learned the Tools and Its Usage, Quite Handy and Thank You for the Easy Videos That Have Been Put Up.”
- Raj K. (4.0/5) “I loved the course but in end, they didn’t like it. It’s worth it if you are new here. Another main point and the main reason why I’ve rated 4 stars is that there is no one here to help you out when you are stuck.”
- Trishaan A. (3.0/5) “nice course brother, make some courses on 3d programs like Maya”
- Mohamed Ali N S. (3.0/5) “Good training for beginners in adobe photoshop. I have learned many tools with basics in designs from Instructor. I have pinged on Linkedin, but he didn’t respond. Probably he might be busy as of schedule. Thank you, Mr. Dan.”
Similar Udemy Courses
Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course: FAQs
Ques. What is the fee for the course?
Ans. The course is offered at INR 3,499 but currently, the course can be accessed for INR 455.
Ques. What will I learn in the course?
Ans. The learners will learn how to create typography, distorted images, posters, and images for social media posts.
Ques. What is the duration of the courses?
Ans. The duration of the course is 65 hours.
Ques. Is there a certification from Udemy?
Ans. Yes, upon successful completion of the course, the learners will be given a certificate of completion.
Ques. What is the rating?
Ans. The course’s rating is 4.8/5.